Rate the DLC Unit Day #11: Celica

PKL

Wait what I missed a unit

How

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE

*ahem*

Eirika's stats are a little redundant because LB pretty much comes before SB in terms of difficulty, so you're mostly likely going to get Leif, Alm and Seliph first, who posess slightly subpar/comparable/higher stats than Eirika does. Her bride skills are neat, but she's not a very good healer. Her ranks are okay enough, but I just think that she won't be able to catch up in the end.

(Note that this was an impression by looking at stats and then looking at maps because EUROPE DOESN'T HAVE SB YET :S)

5/10

Edited by The Fush

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eirika!

well, she's a healer who can use bows (who cares) and lances (yay). Let's take a look at her bases.

Level 23 Bride

HP: 44

Strength: 20

Magic: 12

Skill: 26

Speed: 26

Luck: 22+4

Defense: 17

Resistance: 16

So, she's pretty speedy, and her growths aren't bad either. In terms of skills, she has bride skills (rally heart and bond) luck+4, and miracle. So her skills are good on average, as luck+4 is freaking useless, miracle is okay, bond is good, and rally heart is great. However, her xenologue takes higher-level characters to beat, so her availability is ehh.

6.75/10

eirika!

well, she's a healer who can use bows (who cares) and lances (yay). Let's take a look at her bases.

Level 23 Bride

So, she's pretty speedy, and her growths aren't bad either. In terms of skills, she has bride skills (rally heart and bond) luck+4, and miracle. So her skills are good on average, as luck+4 is freaking useless, miracle is okay, bond is good, and rally heart is great. However, her xenologue takes higher-level characters to beat, so her availability is ehh.

6.75/10

I'll go with this, only I'm changing my score to an even 6/10 without bias, 5/10 with bias.

eirika!

Level 23 Bride

6.75/10

Eir isn't much better than Elincia, stat-wise. Luck+4/Miracle is an interesting, if not gimmicky combination. I don't care for Brides outside of being a rallybot, and Eir is no exception.

2.5/10

Lyn!

She has 36 speed O_o, and A sword rank. that's nice, but unfortunately her defense is low, at 14 defense and 12 resistance. Also avoid +10 is nice, and yay acrobat! Astra is good, but zeal is pretty bad imo. sure, it's a boost, but a small boost that she doesn't need.

5.5/10, +1 bias because i like her, resulting in 6.5/10 biased.

She has slightly subpar strength, but her speed and skill stats are superb. Her defenses, unfortunately, are utter garbage, and are worse than most of her predessecor DLC characters. I'd say her stats are incredibly... polar, I guess. On opposite ends.

Zeal is... decent enough, since she's a swordsmaster. Acrobat is nice, though!

Apart from that, she isn't anything special.

4.5/10

Lyn!

She has 36 speed O_o, and A sword rank. that's nice, but unfortunately her defense is low, at 14 defense and 12 resistance. Also avoid +10 is nice, and yay acrobat! Astra is good, but zeal is pretty bad imo. sure, it's a boost, but a small boost that she doesn't need.

7/10.

yeah stealing

She has slightly subpar strength, but her speed and skill stats are superb. Her defenses, unfortunately, are utter garbage, and are worse than most of her predessecor DLC characters. I'd say her stats are incredibly... polar, I guess. On opposite ends.

4.5/10

-1 bias because I fucking hate Lyn. 3.5/10

10/10 she's hot

4.5/10

this with -1 bias because Lyn is so overrated, so 3.5/10 after bias

4.5/10

Taken

Score without bias: 4.5

Score with bias: 5.5 because she's a good character

Oh hey, look whose stats don't suck! Unlike Eir, she will actually double things, and can do so with more than a goddamn Silver Bow (more like, she'll quadruple with a Brave Sword). Acrobat is a wonderful utility move, Zeal is better than nothing, and Avoid +10 makes her already naturally crazy evasion even better. She can insta-reclass to any promoted unit with a sword (HELLO GREAT KNIGHT) and be on her merry way. Her durability is suspect, though.

5.5/10 (-1 bias included because I don't like her art)

PKL missed the Lyn joke

Comes way too late into main game to be useful at all. 0/10 there.

Same awesome postgame as the other DLC due to dat class set. 10/10

10/2 = 5 -1 bias because lyn sucks forever = 4/10

Oh hey, look whose stats don't suck! Unlike Eir, she will actually double things, and can do so with more than a goddamn Silver Bow (more like, she'll quadruple with a Brave Sword). Acrobat is a wonderful utility move, Zeal is better than nothing, and Avoid +10 makes her already naturally crazy evasion even better. She can insta-reclass to any promoted unit with a sword (HELLO GREAT KNIGHT) and be on her merry way. Her durability is suspect, though.

5.5/10 (-1 bias included because I don't like her art)

PKL missed the Lyn joke

Bold: Lyn starts at level 8.

Nitpicking aside, 4.5/10. Yay Acrobat. However, her defenses are even worse than Eirika's.

Bold: Lyn starts at level 8.

Nitpicking aside, 4.5/10. Yay Acrobat. However, her defenses are even worse than Eirika's.

Level 8 Swordmaster. In other words, I don't see the problem.

Level 8 Swordmaster. In other words, I don't see the problem.

Okay. Though from where I'm standing, "insta-reclass" would mean joining ready to reclass into a promoted unit, in this case.