Knight

I'm sure we've all wanted to come up with our own Pokemon concepts, what are some that you think should be added? You can add any info, type, animal or object it's based on, stats, moves, evolutions, area etc.

For example, I had an idea for a Jack-o-Lantern Pokemon, it'd either be grass/fire or grass/ghost, and would have high HP and low speed. It'd be found in and around ghost dungeons and maybe fields at night.

As well as an idea for a Ghost/Steel, it'd be a haunted suit of armour with high attack and defence, and evolves to a haunted suit on a set of horse armour, increasing speed. Found in a haunted dungeon or castle

And a Fighting/Dragon Pokemon, it's first evolution would be plain fighting, a cute humanoid reptillian, and then evolving into a larger humanoid reptillian with perhaps boxing gloves. Good on attack and speed.

A while ago I thought of a jack-o-lantern one too! Its first stage was a smiling jack-o-lantern grass/fire type and it evolved into a grass/ghost type with branches grown out as claw-like arms.

Back when everyone was fantasizing about psychic/dark/fighting starters, I came up with some of my own: The psychic type would be based on an aye-aye, its final form resembling a long-limbed shaman with huge, creepy eyes. The dark type would be based on those blind cave salamanders, and the fighting type would be based on a satyr.

I also tried drawing a cat-version of Houndoom once.

A fire/ice Pokemon with sky-high special attack but little to no defense. Shapes like an ice golem and you can see flames inside its body.

As well as an idea for a Ghost/Steel, it'd be a haunted suit of armour with high attack and defence, and evolves to a haunted suit on a set of horse armour, increasing speed. Found in a haunted dungeon or castle

I thought of that as well, it should better have levitate! : ]

EDIT: Also an ice wolf Pokemon, something like this:

White_Wolfos_TP.png

Edited by DarkKnightHenry

I want to see a ghost eevee. We have a psychic and dark one already, so why not a ghost too? A cheetah pokemon with ridiculously high speed would be pretty cool too.

There's a pattern with the Eevees, which is all the special types. (had special move damage before gen 4) and the only one left is a dragon type. So, that.

I'd also like to see a ghost wolf pokemon or something.

Also, a lion Pokemon, that'd be awesome. I don't know what type, just a lion.

The Shinx line are lions. xP Shinx is based on a cub, Luxio on a growing lion whose mane hasn't fully grown out yet, and Luxray is a full grown lion.

Anyway, I've designed a few Pokemon. My first was an electric zebra line, but that was before gen 5 and Blitzle and Zebstrika. XD

The rest so far are these:

Regasus - legendary Pegasus

Starters

Grass Starter Evolutions

I've always wanted a legendary Pegasus Pokemon! Cause I love horses and other equines. :D

A rock/dragon pokemon that based on the Aztec Quetzalcoalt with high hp, high attack, high defend, high sp.defend but low speed and sp.attack.

A ghost/flying pokemon that based on the scarecrow with high sp.attack and sp.defend but low on everything else.

Edited by Char

I'd definitely like to see a bunch of different types of Pokemon be done, specifically these (typing done based on logic):

Werewolf Pokemon (Dark)

Jack O'Lantern Pokemon (Grass/Ghost or Grass/Fire)

Frankenstein Pokemon (Ghost/Electric)

Gorilla Pokemon (Fighting or Fighting/Dark)

Ankylosaurus Pokemon (Fossil, Rock/Fire or Rock/Steel)

Mammoth Pokemon (Fossil, Rock/Ice)

Ground Sloth Pokemon (Fossil, Rock/Grass)

Area 51 Alien Pokemon (Psychic/Electric or Psychic/Dark)

Mothman Pokemon (Dark/Bug)

Gargoyle Pokemon (Rock/Dragon or Rock/Flying)

Spartan Pokemon (Fighting/Steel)

Tumbleweed Pokemon (Grass/Ground or Bug/Ground)

Possessed Knight Pokemon (Ghost/Steel)

Hedgehog Pokemon (Electric/Poison)

Totem Pole Pokemon (Grass/Psychic or Grass/Ground)

Biological Virus Pokemon (Psychic/Poison)

Cyberspace Pokemon (Electric or Electric/Ghost)

Scarecrow Pokemon (Ghost/Ground or Ghost/Grass)

Kraken Pokemon (Water/Dark or Water/Dragon)

Edited by Karaszure

I want another/more penguin pokemon, considering penguins are my favorite birds. Maybe like a Water/Dark one.

I want some kind of samurai bird or whatever evolution for Farfetch'd. Fighting/Flying?

An electric chicken would be cool.

An elephant would be an interesting pokemon. Maybe a Normal type.

An evolution for Jynx involving some kind of ice device.

A Pinsir evolution to parallel Scizor in some way. Maybe Bug/Fighting.

I also want a small dragon that is black and white colored, and could have some interesting evolutions. It could then have like 4 or something different evolutions depending on when it evolved (Day/Night), and if it used either the Sun Stone or the Moon Stone, which triggers the evolution. Heck, maybe friendship could come into play, but that could get too confusing. Its sub-types would be based on the evolution. It could be some like kind of variable pokemon or whatever kinda like Eevee.

I'd definitely like to see a bunch of different types of Pokemon be done, specifically these (typing done based on logic):

Werewolf Pokemon (Dark)

Jack O'Lantern Pokemon (Grass/Ghost or Grass/Fire)

Frankenstein Pokemon (Ghost/Electric)

Gorilla Pokemon (Fighting or Fighting/Dark)

Ankylosaurus Pokemon (Fossil, Rock/Fire or Rock/Steel)

Mammoth Pokemon (Fossil, Rock/Ice)

Ground Sloth Pokemon (Fossil, Rock/Grass)

Area 51 Alien Pokemon (Psychic/Electric or Psychic/Dark)

Mothman Pokemon (Dark/Bug)

Gargoyle Pokemon (Rock/Dragon or Rock/Flying)

Spartan Pokemon (Fighting/Steel)

Tumbleweed Pokemon (Grass/Ground or Bug/Ground)

Possessed Knight Pokemon (Ghost/Steel)

Hedgehog Pokemon (Electric/Poison)

Totem Pole Pokemon (Grass/Psychic or Grass/Ground)

Biological Virus Pokemon (Psychic/Poison)

Cyberspace Pokemon (Electric or Electric/Ghost)

Scarecrow Pokemon (Ghost/Ground or Ghost/Grass)

Kraken Pokemon (Water/Dark or Water/Dragon)

Kraken : Tentacruel

Cyberspace: Polygon

Hedgehog: Sandslash

Area 51: Sableye

Mammoth: Mamoswine

Sloth: Slaking

Werewolf: Zoroark

Jack O'lantern: Lampent

Ankylosaurus: Torterra

Totem: Xatu

I have a tremendous hard-on for chess motifs and want to see the Pawniard line given a gender-dependent third form that reverses typical stat distribution by making the King the defensive one and the Queen the attacking one.

The male could also be a Rook, I guess, if you think people would complain about a pawn promoting into a king.

Edited by Iridium

Torterra barely resembles an Anklyasaurid, but I think Cacturne was supposed to be a scarecrow (doesn't matter, I want a better scarecrow.)

Kraken : Tentacruel

Cyberspace: Polygon

Hedgehog: Sandslash

Area 51: Sableye

Mammoth: Mamoswine

Sloth: Slaking

Werewolf: Zoroark

Jack O'lantern: Lampent

Ankylosaurus: Torterra

Totem: Xatu

Lampent is a lamp, not a jack-o-lantern. I have no idea where you got the idea that it was.

Zoroark is a fox, not a wolf. Torterra is based on a turtle. And it's Porygon, not Polygon. xP

Nobody likes my design ideas? :(

Lampent is a lamp, not a jack-o-lantern. I have no idea where you got the idea that it was.

Zoroark is a fox, not a wolf. Torterra is based on a turtle. And it's Porygon, not Polygon. xP

Nobody likes my design ideas? :(

Zoroark is a wolf, not a fox. Torterra may have been based on a tortoise but the design looks just like an Ankylosaurus.

I was pretty sure Zoroark's species name was Evil Fox in either English or Japanese...

I like your designs, Ana! Especially Regasus and the last two evolutions of Tawnog. Wish I could draw all of my ideas!

I want their to be some sort of dragon (or Fairy/Dragon if rumors are true) that resembles a Ki-rin or Alphin; those are some of my favorite mythological creatures!

Zoroark is a fox, not a wolf. As SL said, its species name is Evil Fox Pokemon.

And thanks, SL! I'm going to design a Fairy/Dragon type too, actually. Fairy is one of the two new types I'm introducing in my designs. The other is Light. I don't care what some people say, I LIKE the idea of a Light type.

Isn't tentacruel supposed to resemble an octopus/squid and not a kraken?

Hmm, I'd like an Angel based pokemon. It'd be fighting/flying (what an awesome typing, it'd be weak to ice, electricity and psychic, lololol.)

Ghost and fighting sounds interesting as well.

Zoroark is a fox, not a wolf. As SL said, its species name is Evil Fox Pokemon.

And thanks, SL! I'm going to design a Fairy/Dragon type too, actually. Fairy is one of the two new types I'm introducing in my designs. The other is Light. I don't care what some people say, I LIKE the idea of a Light type.

I read this really interesting post on a Pokemon fan site explaining that the reason fighting/dark/psychic is a triangle is that fighting is the sword wielding hero who defeats the evil power of darkness (good over evil light over dark), and darkness beats psychic because its unpredictable and crazy so the intelligent mind cant anticipate, and psychic bests fighting because intelligence works better than brawn

i'm going to look for the link since i cant explain it well and its immensely interesting