Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reminder not to edit posts in mafia games

that wasn't super big so idc but. be careful in the future

wow man day begins with almost two modkills, which is just sad and I must say you were right about newbies loving to suicide

in other news, Domudomu must be scum trying to look like a townie by getting kidnapped by his buddy and we should definitely lynch him on D2 (if he is not kidnapped again that is) also we should lynch the kidnapper whenever we get the chance (this entire thing is mainly for no one claiming to have kidnapped Rapier for starters cause Kidnappers should out D1 if town and Rapier would be a great D1 lynch as we all know would get to live past D1)

in other news

##Vote: Fera

how is the vacation going?

Blitz, why do you think Rapier was kidnapped when he was untargetable even at the beginning of N0, before any possible scumbuddies could have targeted him?

BLITZY

Isn't my reasoning sheepworthy to you?

no it isn't

Blitz, why do you think Rapier was kidnapped when he was untargetable even at the beginning of N0, before any possible scumbuddies could have targeted him?

it did?

I thought it started from D1

Night 0

Rapier may not be targeted.

nope, Rapier couldn't be targeted on N0 either. I'm guessing it's part of his role somehow. Nothing says that he isn't able to post today, so hopefully Rapier will clear stuff up for us.

I guess I need better skimming lessons,

also at objection, NO, he should still post to share his ideas to let town win if he is a townie (which is what I think he is after BBM pointed out the N0 thing)

Hopefully he will, if Rapier's not lynch-able there's no reason to post, right?

I'd think that he'd have some reason to participate. His immunity might eventually expire, or he could have a wincon that he needs to push.

okay realtalk: I'm your friendly town ascetic so if anyone targeted me last night sooooooooory!

##Vote: Manix

You did that to spite me, didn't you? :(

Yeah, we greet new people who've played on other forums before by lynching them the first day, or however long it takes to get them all. We have to let them know that when you play on SF, you play by our rules.