Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

I dunno I'm getting a null on Blitz cuz I don't see anything really OFF or anything ( well reaction tests excuse is used by both alignments so yeah)

##Unvote ##Vote: kirsche

Kinda think that vote was opportunistic of you, kevin.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was joking

I don't really like this Blitz wagon, it feels lazy and Blitz does this shit all the time. Unfortunately I don't think anyone on the wagon is worth voting because Kevin doesn't know Blitz does this and Rapier is a tree

ey Prims, could you update the namelist at the front for Blitz, since he ever-so-nicely changed his name and "Cap" doesn't work for a search term on his name anymore

just a heads-up

not sure what the point of Blitz's trap was now that I read it, Rapier would've posted anyway considering his questionable circumstances, pending a prod

a little too quick on the gas? eh

although after looking at this

I was joking

I don't really like this Blitz wagon, it feels lazy and Blitz does this shit all the time. Unfortunately I don't think anyone on the wagon is worth voting because Kevin doesn't know Blitz does this and Rapier is a tree

I don't really feel like going on it, I don't got no meta

on the other hand, I'm wondering why SB voted Manix after his action failed on him

##Unvote

##Vote: SB

can I get a little something here, bananas

The information I received isn't part of my role.

Additionally, rather than a message from someone saying "hey dude at least one of the mafia scan according to a fake town role PM", it was more like a message from the mod. Except it isn't my role to get info from the mod, so I'm speculating here that it's someone else's role to make another person get info? idk but the votes on me are dumb. If I really were scum with a GF buddy or was GF myself, why would I make up this fake info in the first place? All it does is mean that if the GF gets inspected, they're not as trusted as they normally would be upon getting cleared.

I was joking

Meta is stupid. Sorry, but I won't fall for this.

Actually, ##Vote: Objection. First you vote me for having information, and then you say that you doubt it's part of my role to get information like this. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, that sounds pretty contradictory to me.

Also, while the info isn't part of my role, there does exist a role called Question Asker that can ask the mod a question, usually a yes or no one, and get an answer back.

I dunno I'm getting a null on Blitz cuz I don't see anything really OFF or anything ( well reaction tests excuse is used by both alignments so yeah)

##Unvote ##Vote: kirsche

Kinda think that vote was opportunistic of you, kevin.

Do remember that that post was written before Rapier posted and thus this so called "opportunism" is me joining a one man bandwagon for a completely different reason than the one specified by said one man (who is you).

Apparently agreeing with you for a different reason is scummy; more scummy than rolefishing no less. Interesting.

Kevin doesn't know Blitz does this

Tbh I can't remember much of anyone except that you're always mayor so you might be right.

Dude, Kevin, you voted Blitz for his completely useless crap and never really specified what that was supposed to mean. You know, making blanket statements and not justifying them?

What a fun thing to find at the end of this 5 page trainwreck. Hello, nyo! I don't remember who you are since making people angry in Mafia tends to happen a lot for some reason. I dunno why. I tend to get angry too.

I would vote you but that would be dumb OMGUS but as usual my entry post is completely terrible so I dunno.

I dislike the bolded part considering I was more or less still rvs at that point in time. And stating this just seems weird. I don't feel like you needed to say that, you also didn't put down a vote which isn't helpful either.

okay something i noticed while skimreading the thread again

take note of this post; now compare the start of this post. there's definitely something going on here in that blitz seems to have differing motives (lynch the guy you said was probably town), so do you want to clarify your stance on rapier, blitz?

Manix looking at stuff that I skimmed over and it makes sense.

thanks a lot for springing my trap, now the guy will never show (no, I do not think he is scum, I want him to post)

Blitz reminds me of me in this post, "Oh it was a reaction test." But it's also blitz, so whatever.

so does anyone want to explain to me exactly why BBM knowing this information actually makes him scum? I'm not seeing it right now. There could be a multitude of explanations why :/

I dunno. I really don't see him as scum in that light.

So, basically you're a Suicidal Undead Demigod. Prims wasn't kidding when he said you'll be here for half a day phase (see sign-up topic).

At least you're a confirmed townie, that is if you indeed die at night.

Next on scum-radar: BBM

How did you know somebody is a fake-townie?

And Blitz's trap doesn't convince me he's scum so,

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

Inb4 mafia has a mole that can message people during the night.

Now for serious face stuff.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Nekorex

Why do you seem so self-conscious about making an 'OMGUS' vote during a stage that most people wouldn't care too much? And if you are that self-conscious and wary of doing so why didn't you vote at all which is even worse?

The information I received isn't part of my role.

Additionally, rather than a message from someone saying "hey dude at least one of the mafia scan according to a fake town role PM", it was more like a message from the mod. Except it isn't my role to get info from the mod, so I'm speculating here that it's someone else's role to make another person get info? idk but the votes on me are dumb. If I really were scum with a GF buddy or was GF myself, why would I make up this fake info in the first place? All it does is mean that if the GF gets inspected, they're not as trusted as they normally would be upon getting cleared.

Nuh uh. It casts doubt on every town scan, which is more likely to facilitate mislynches than let a GF lynch go through. I could see mafia outing the role to cause havoc, especially in a big game (especially especially if the GF doesn't have many other useful abilities, or come to think if it if the GF didn't actually exist). So, yeah, until you or a GF flip I'm not sure that sharing that information does anything since cops should always consider the possibility that a GF exists anyway. Also, if you're town you've outed the existence of a town-aligned indirect-information-giving role so. :/

Bookkeeping:

-I don't totally understand the Blitz trap so if we could hear an explanation (from him) that'd be nice.

-Objection!!'s ISO is for the wrong thread (YO PRIMS). Seems a little scummy to me based on echoing of other people points.

-Rapier's claim works with the graveyard communication rules so I'll believe it to some extent (I totally called a limbo state pregame btw). I don't see how it clears him as townie, but I doubt he's mafia.

-Why did Bluedoom claim ninja modifier? It seems like if that was relevant to his role he could just claim it if/when he claimed the main bits.

-Sup Paperblade, you have a lot of posts and few game-specific opinions. Have any to share?

And with that I'm gone for a few hours probably.

-Why did Bluedoom claim ninja modifier? It seems like if that was relevant to his role he could just claim it if/when he claimed the main bits.

How did I even let this slip. Care to explain?

##Unvote

##Vote: Bluedoom

Omgus etc etc, but stupid reasoning, casually missing important parts about my posts and this is definitely worth more of a vote than voting Blitz for being Blitz.

Also vote prods are usually more effective than minor point prods.

Well technically by saying that if a tracker/watcher dies and they're scum then you could be like "I called that shit yo" but then if there's a town watcher/tracker we might just lynch you for having an atypical scum role.

I don't see why it'd be worth it. I suppose since the tracker/watcher didn't call bs then it might be fine. Maybe. They probably wouldn't out for something like that though.

Meh.

Three pages popped up while I was sleeping. I am still reading this stupid textbook. I'll do an in-depth read when I can actually focus on the game, but my thoughts from a quick skim:

I don't understand the suspicions on Blitz or BBM at this point, especially BBM. If he had received information over the night, any reason why he should not out it if he thinks it'll benefit town?

##Unvote

##Vote: Baldrick

Do you think BBM is lying scum and his information is false, something to throw us off-track? Or if you think BBM's contact is real, do you think it's suspicious that BBM was the one picked? Your vote on BBM seems to be more about how his contact would have come into suspicion and not so much on BBM himself.

Also, what the fuck at Rapier's role.

Also, fanfiction.net mafia sucks. We no-lynched too much people out their roles for no reason.

Okay here we go.

@Fera, that was a not so subtle way of saying I targetted Manix.

Don't see BBM knowing that a godfather exists as scummy. Partly due to the indirect wording (if he really was scum I figure he would've just said he was contacted by someone that knew a godfather existed) and mostly due to the fact scum!BBM wouldn't really gain anything from it. We'll see what happens with BBM's contact with time I guess. Don't see Blitz as scummy either since he pulls stuff like that all the time. Plus I can see the town intent since Rapier has a habit of... not doing an awful lot.

Objection's rolefishing is pretty scummy in comparison, since I don't see why BBM should out his role this early (that's for like, millers and numbers) and the push doesn't look good to me. Why would BBM know what his contact's role is anyway?

Neko's first post is pretty weird, not wanting to omgus, or even place down a vote. He even says himself that the post was bad, what?

Not a big fan of Kevin's last post, which is just brimmed with rolespec. I think we should move on from the BBM thing since it's not going anywhere. His first post also looks pretty much padded.

##Vote: kirsche

@Strege: it clears him since he'll die and his alignment will flip.

hooooly shit this thread is moving fast

also marth why would life join a weeaboo NOC game.....

Day 1.3 - Votals

BBM (3) - Proto, Baldrick, Objection!!

Baldrick (2) - BT, Boron

Fera (2) - Blitz, Kay

kirsche (2) - Bluedoom, Serious Bananas

NekoRex (2) - Stahlypin, Shinori

Objection!! (2) - Strege, BBM

Serious Bananas (2) - Xinnidy, Fera

Blitz (1) - Rapier

Bluedoom (1) - kirsche

BT (1) - Paperblade

Manix (1) - scorri

Stahlypin (1) - Reinfleche

Xinnidy (1) - Manix

Zeem (1) - Super Serious Gal

Not Voting (2): NekoRex, Zeem

With 24 alive, it takes 8 to deadline lynch and 13 to hammer. You have 54 and a half hours left in the day. Rapier may not be targeted or voted.

What do you mean by padded. You think I put in extra stuff there just as filler? So stuff there is just fluff? People were contemplating lynching Rapier later on if he didn't speak and I pointed out that it might be a role thing so let's not jump to conclusions.

Also my last post isn't role speculation, which I don't regard as scummy anyway, it's me musing aloud (dunno what the text equivalent is) about why Bluedoom would want to claim that his role is half ninja.

>trying to lynch someone who literally cannot be voted

SOUNDS LEGIT

Also I don't think what Blitz did was inherently scummy anyway.

Anyway, ##unvote, ##Vote: Baldrick

What makes you think that BBM is lying?

@Strege- Not quite. The mafia doesn't need to mislynch everybody. What they need to do is make sure at least one of their party doesn't get lynched. If I were mafia, I wouldn't mind a couple town clears if it also meant a mafia clear. Also, the existence of three different Announcers was outed. The mafia knowing a role exists doesn't do much good with them being able to actually kill that role.

I like what Shinori said about NNR and I'd sheep it but I want Objection to respond first.

Kirsche: your entire last post was spent exploring hypothetical situations with a tracker/watcher, who might not even exist. I see this as rolespec, how does this help the town? The padding comes from the numbered reasons, and I just noticed now that you never actually explicitly stated that you found Blitz scummy. You just thought his trap was bad. So I'll ask, did you think that Blitz is scummy?

My interpretation of the neighbor thing is that it only happens WHEN he's (Rapier) dead. This is from what Rapier posted though so I dunno if it's accurate or not.

Strege, what is it that you disagree with? Do you think, like Baldrick is implying, that I'm making something up? Or do you think that I'm telling the truth that I got this info somehow, but that I should have just kept it to myself? Your post asks a lot of questions but doesn't give many opinions.

Also, "I don't see how it clears Rapier as town, but I doubt he's mafia." What?