Fenrir's weird topic of the week.

Fenrir

So a couple weeks ago Nightmare made a reference to Mad Max about the half way Mohawk that I got. Thus, I decided the rest of you were interested in Mad Max.

Mad Max is going to be remade. It's going to be directed by George Miller who also directed the originals. It's going to star Nicholas Hoult,(X-Men first class, Beast) Charlize Theron, and Tom Hardy is going to be Mad Max.

Tom Hardy is an emerging A-List actor. He was in Inception, Warrior, Lawless, and Dark Knight Rises. He made Lawless and Warrior not just watchable but good, and he did really good in the other two Nolan movies. But in 2013, guess how many movies he's in? 0. Isn't that weird for a guy gunning to be known as A-List? Well, next year he's going to be in 5, maybe 6. All 6 he's going to be one of the lead roles.

Get Ready for lots and lots of Tom Hardy if you're a moviegoer. That's an awesome thing to get ready for, btw.

That concludes my post about how exited I am for 2014 movies and especially mad max, and about my love of certain actors.