SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Stab me but I hope Sonic returns in this.

*Stabbed*

I wasn't too keen on Sonic as a fighter so I wouldn't mind if his spot in the roster was filled by someone else.

Edit: Which MagaMan may have just done.

Edited by Happy_Dingo

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually more excited for the villager than MegaMan. Does that make me strange?

Same here, simply because Megaman wasn't that surprising and I certainly did not expect Villager or any Animal Crossing character for that matter (stage yes, but not rep). I don't care how good or bad he ends up being; I will practice with him for the lols! So excited!

Edit: but now that I think about it, would it be too hard for them to allow the female villager to be playable as well? Like, same character, just alternate skin? Wouldn't be the end of the world otherwise, but since I and others play as a female I'd like to be able to use that in Smash bros as well....

Edited by Silver Lightning

Same here, simply because Megaman wasn't that surprising and I certainly did not expect Villager or any Animal Crossing character for that matter (stage yes, but not rep). I don't care how good or bad he ends up being; I will practice with him for the lols! So excited!

He's gonna be top tier. Calling it right now.

SS Link didn't have those bangs or that brown thing on his gauntlet either. He also still uses TP Link's bow instead of the Sacred Bow (which would've been way better and is way cooler looking). The model is mostly TP Link, definitely. Which sucks.

EDIT: Link still has TP boots too. SS Link's were different.

Also, ah, so it works like Delfino did. I can go with that. :)

This is kinda going out on a limb, but perhaps its a placeholder.

Also, it seems I'm the only one who thinks the villager is stupid and is indifferent towards Megaman.

Edit: I'm kinda disappointed they're using Command Fox. I never really cared for how he looked.

Edited by Big Daddv

This is kinda going out on a limb, but perhaps its a placeholder.

They've already made different Link models for the 3ds and Wii U games. It's not a placeholder.

Also, in my last post I completely forgot Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn. That was dumb.

There's no way they're cutting fire emblem from the cast. FEA is basically carrying their handheld right now until they get the big guns in (Read: SSB3DS) so there's no way they're cutting all the FE characters. I'm disappointed I didn't see any new FE characters but you know, whatever. Megaman made my day amazing.

Yup.

Actually, scratch that. I'm not totally indifferent towards Megaman. It looks like he'll fit into the cast pretty well and he looks like he might be kinda fun to use. Still pretty indifferent, though.

Yeah, Link's model is probably not a placeholder.

Also, in my last post I completely forgot Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn. That was dumb.

I've got my fingers crossed for the Kauku Caves in RD. That was the place where Ike and company fought some Begnion troops inside a cave full of lava and falling flaming rocks! Imagine how awesome it would be to battle on a stage like that, with rocks raining down to damage everyone once in awhile! :D

There's no way they're cutting fire emblem from the cast. FEA is basically carrying their handheld right now until they get the big guns in (Read: SSB3DS) so there's no way they're cutting all the FE characters. I'm disappointed I didn't see any new FE characters but you know, whatever. Megaman made my day amazing.

I wasn't too surprised not to see any FE in the trailer other then the possible Arena Ferox. Considering up to this point. FE characters have never been in a smash trailer.

Well, there's another reason the series never got as much attention as it should. It's not actually being shown enough at all. >.>

I mean, Star Fox is dead, yet it's being portrayed as if it was still getting games. FE deserves more attention right now, as it's actually still, you know, alive.

Edited by Anacybele

Regarding Link's design, it looks more to me like a basic design that isn't from a specific game.

I personally think that's the best way to go about it when representing the entire series.but then again Samus clearly has her Other M design so idk

Nope, it's TP Link. Definitely. >_>

main.png

_-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Twilight-Princess-

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-wi

The Master Sword's SHEATH is even exactly the same. >_>

Edited by Anacybele

I personally like this Link look, its like a mixture of OoT, TP and SS Link.

I don't see any OoT Link or SS Link in this model at all. Where do you see it? o_O

Yeah, probably, but I'm not complaining. I didn't like how fast paced Melee was. I just couldn't keep up with it very well. I'm glad Brawl slowed things down a bit. It's easier for me to grasp and it let's me actually SEE more of what's going on, thus enjoy more of it.