SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

I thought those lines sounded familiar, lol that Spongebob episode was crazy. XD

But Ike sure works out! But I'm not complaining, I love his muscles. ^^

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I do find ridiculous about referring to Ike as a gorilla is that there is already an actual gorilla among the playable roster.

ZeeEmm: That's one thing that makes him different from the other lords! The only one I think comes anywhere near Ike's build is Hector. :P

Edited by Anacybele

That's one thing that makes him different from the other lords! The only one I think comes anywhere near Ike's build is Hector. :P

That's true lol

Still, I was pretty surprised seeing how Ike got hella buff. :P

I'm aware of Ike's appearance in FE10, yeah, but I didn't expect this at all, haha.

Honestly don't really care that he's back in, though. But I'm glad that most of ya'll are happy about it, so that's good.

I agree with you, Makalov Fanboy Kai. I like a man that looks so strong too. x3

Also, I had pointed out something earlier, but no one seemed to take note of it:

Ike isn't shown using Eruption, but he still has Aether, Counter (he's using it against Little Mac in the one shot), and one shot of him looks like he could be using Quick Draw too. But no Eruption. THIS COULD MEAN HE'S GETTING RAGNELL'S SHOCKWAVE. :O

Edited by Anacybele

People barely hating on his new design even though it's based on his Radiant Dawn outfit; which came out over 6 years ago

I really don't like Japan's taste in lean men with some muscles over a normal looking strong guy.

Edited by Duke of Dozel

Maybe I'm speculating too much on this, but does anyone think that Ike's reveal before E3 will set up for Chrom's reveal at E3, similar to how all the "pure" Mario (as in, not side Mario series like Donkey Kong, Yoshi, or Wario) characters were revealed before Rosalina was? I mean, Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser featured in Rosalina's reveal, so maybe Marth and Ike will feature in Chrom's reveal in a similar way. The Gematsu rumours still stand and have been completely accurate so far, and they did have Chrom listed as a newcomer.

If this is the case, then we'd have to assume that we have all of our Pokemon veterans with Pikachu. Charizard and Lucario. Greninja brings the total to 4 Pokemon characters. That is two less than Brawl. But seeing as Mario lost a character in the transition from Melee to Brawl it isn't too unlikely and doesn't bother me much.

Mewtwo q_q

Excellent! Ike's back :awesome:, I'm really glad Ike made it well, I somehow knew Ike would've made it but for the sake of trolling Ana :P: hahaha jk.

But I'm more happy because horyshit it's RD!Ike, best choice imo. NOW PLZ SAKURAI ONLY THING I NEED IS MICAIAHMICAIAHMICAIAH <3

Posted · Hidden by Florete, May 23, 2014 - Spam
Hidden by Florete, May 23, 2014 - Spam

Excellent! Ike's back :awesome:, I'm really glad Ike made it well, I somehow knew Ike would've made it but for the sake of trolling Ana :P: hahaha jk.

But I'm more happy because horyshit it's RD!Ike, best choice imo. NOW PLZ SAKURAI ONLY THING I NEED IS MICAIAHMICAIAHMICAIAH <3

Quoted for truth.

Any idea why Ike was annouced today? I don't think it coincides with any release dates of his games, which Sakurai has done with other characters. And personally, I wasn't expecting anymore announcements until E3, but this proved to be a pleasant surprise.

Edited by Kyea

Any idea why Ike was annouced today? I don't think it coincides with any release dates of his games, which Sakurai has done with other characters. And personally, I wasn't expecting anymore announcements until E3, but this proved to be a pleasant surprise.

My theory has long been broken since the quad veteran and Greninja reveal. They were simply coincidence

I agree with you, Makalov Fanboy Kai. I like a man that looks so strong too. x3

Also, I had pointed out something earlier, but no one seemed to take note of it:

Ike isn't shown using Eruption, but he still has Aether, Counter (he's using it against Little Mac in the one shot), and one shot of him looks like he could be using Quick Draw too. But no Eruption. THIS COULD MEAN HE'S GETTING RAGNELL'S SHOCKWAVE. :O

but flames are badass that would make sense, as there's practically no reason for ike to have eruption in the first place but if he does i hope the flames are blue

whoa he did get ripped O.O

Edited by Comet