SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People should have some idea of who Takamaru is already thanks to his attraction in Nintendo Land.

b-but blue haired swordsmen

If Takamaru gets in, I'd scream of joy, dance, etc.

But I still want a new F-Zero character :KnollRoll:

Me too. Huge F-Zero fan and still nothing to this day. 10 years waiting for a new F-Zero game since climax is really difficult.

Edited by kingddd

People should have some idea of who Takamaru is already thanks to his attraction in Nintendo Land.

Um... I didn't know who he was until he was brought up as a possible newcomer to Smash. I've played Nintendo Land a bunch of times too. I don't remember any Takamaru attraction at all. o.O

What still baffles me is why FE didn't get one! It could've been a war game like the one Daniel and Jorge play in PoR or the one Avatar and Virion play in Awakening or something.

Um... I didn't know who he was until he was brought up as a possible newcomer to Smash. I've played Nintendo Land a bunch of times too. I don't remember any Takamaru attraction at all. o.O

What still baffles me is why FE didn't get one! It could've been a war game like the one Daniel and Jorge play in PoR or the one Avatar and Virion play in Awakening or something.

Takmaru's something castle was the ninja star throwing one. And Fire Emblem didn't get one because, at least using my memory right this minute, it was only for pure first party series developed by Nintendo themselves and not companies working for Nintendo. So no Fire Emblem, Mother or Pokemon etc.

Takmaru's something castle was the ninja star throwing one. And Fire Emblem didn't get one because, at least using my memory right this minute, it was only for pure first party series developed by Nintendo themselves and not companies working for Nintendo. So no Fire Emblem, Mother or Pokemon etc.

Oh. I could've sworn Pokemon had one though. I guess not. But I see now.

And kids don't play Skyward Sword? :P

Why focus on the tongue than his other creepy factors?

My impression on him is incomplete as I am still in progress with skyward sword, but judging from his behavior, he's supposed to imply other things.

The art style and lovey dovey "purity" Link and Zelda have contrast to him. He is supposed to be creepy and cool. The "darkness".

He has a lot more significance and the whole tongue thing sets the atmosphere.

What I'm saying is scar kids with no context. Why is it even a focus? If he's in, focus on more important aspects of his character.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'll get moaned at for saying this but what's Nintendo land.?

Why focus on the tongue than his other creepy factors?

My impression on him is incomplete as I am still in progress with skyward sword, but judging from his behavior, he's supposed to imply other things.

The art style and lovey dove "purity" Link and Zelda have contrast to him. He is supposed to be creepy and cool. The "darkness".

He has a lot more significance and the whole tongue thing sets the atmosphere.

What I'm saying is scar kids with no context. Why is it even a focus? If he's in, focus on more important aspects of his character.

Um... Who said that they had to focus entirely on the tongue?

EDIT: Serah Farron: Nintendo Land is the game that came bundled with the Wii U when the console launched. It has all kinds of mini-games (attractions) based on games like Zelda and Mario.

Edited by Anacybele

You didn't play Takamaru's Ninja Castle?

EDIT: I see it got answered while I caught up with the posts. This thread moves fast.

Edited by Jave

Um... Who said that they had to focus entirely on the tongue?

EDIT: Serah Farron: Nintendo Land is the game that came bundled with the Wii U when the console launched. It has all kinds of mini-games (attractions) based on games like Zelda and Mario.

sounds kinda fun....

You didn't play Takamaru's Ninja Castle?

No. I didn't know that game existed. It's been quite awhile since I last played Nintendo Land though.

Well Ice Climbers weren't that noticeable before Melee either and despite his monumental importance I doubt many people knew who R.O.B was before Mario Kart DS.

Takamaru huh.

If he gets in I wonder if he'll have that OP fire tornado from Samurai Warriors 3 that just destroys grunts and generals alike.

Unless that's a thing in his own game.

Ha, with all this talk of Takamaru... looks like he's a confirmed assist trophy.

daily-en.jpg?date=1406528857834

Rofl owned.

No offense to his fans, but I do find the timing of this pretty funny.

When did that happen?

edit: nvm. Smashbros.com updated. How perfect for him to be revealed during the debate about him.

Please don't make Isaac an Assist again Sakurai!

Edited by Naui

Even the Miiverse post stings.

Pic of the day. I, Takamaru, have waited many years to appear in Super Smash Bros.! Link, Samus, Pit, and I debuted in the same year! Multidirectional Pinwheel Knife Rook Attack!! (FYI, I'm an Assist Trophy.)