SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

No, Luigi has a new FS too. He has his awesome Poltergust 5000 now. And didn't Pit get something called Three Sacred Treasures in place of Palutena's Army? And Charizard and Lucario now have their Mega forms for FSs rather than what they had in Brawl.

And Ike's Great Aether now has blue flames too. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the previous demos, but I got to play Smash 3DS at the Irvine Spectrum today. The line was insanely small so I got to play a lot. At one point there was even no line and we were all told we could just keep playing!

I tried out Zelda, Wii Fit Trainer, Greninja, Villager, Fox, Mega Man, Toon Link, Marth, Little Mac, and Bowser (some more than once) in standard versus matches as well as Zelda in one Smash Run, and I was able to play on every available stage.

Zelda feels pretty similar to Brawl. Her down b seems pretty bad. Mega Man and Villager felt the strangest to use. Bowser felt different, but not as much as he did for everyone else. Little Mac seems really powerful, and his recovery looks better than I thought it was going to be. Of the newcomers in the demo, Greninja seems the easiest to pick up and play.

Then I won a Mario Kart tournament (MK7 for prelims, MK8 for semis and finals). Lol! Third in the prelims (top 4 advanced), tied for first in semis (top 2), won the finals by 6 points.

No FE characters despite being a SF mod, 0/10 :P:

Koneko drew Bal, Eclipse, and Nightmare recently.

I can find the drawings for you if you want.

SOURCE PLZ. 'cause I'm in it and never saw it. :cry:

After watching Shulk's intro video, looks like I'm going to pick him (and his game) up. That looks to be about my play style. . .sorry Mar-Mar~!

(will edit more impressions in as I watch the Nintendo Direct video)

EDITS: Go here.

BRAVELY SECOND, WTF

The soundtrack info is interesting, but I don't think I'd buy it, just to have the menu music on CD.

Edited by eclipse

No FE characters despite being a SF mod, 0/10 :P:

I tried out Zelda, Wii Fit Trainer, Greninja, Villager, Fox, Mega Man, Toon Link, Marth, Little Mac, and Bowser (some more than once) in standard versus matches as well as Zelda in one Smash Run, and I was able to play on every available stage.

No others were in the demo, though.

BRB, warning self for failing to read :P:

Got around to watching this video, and RIP my 3DS. I abused the everliving daylights out of Home Run Smash, because FSR it's my favorite game mode. It's back~!

No FE characters despite being a SF mod, 0/10 :P:SOURCE PLZ. 'cause I'm in it and never saw it. :cry:After watching Shulk's intro video, looks like I'm going to pick him (and his game) up. That looks to be about my play style. . .sorry Mar-Mar~!(will edit more impressions in as I watch the Nintendo Direct video)EDITS: Go here.

BRAVELY SECOND, WTF

The soundtrack info is interesting, but I don't think I'd buy it, just to have the menu music on CD.

[spoiler=Handsome Bal, adorable Eclipse and bro Nightmare]20140830_192357_zpszacexleg.jpg

20140830_192412_zpsyxtd39to.jpg

20140830_192431_zps3p0dulyc.jpg

Edited by Glaceon Mage

No, Luigi has a new FS too. He has his awesome Poltergust 5000 now. And didn't Pit get something called Three Sacred Treasures in place of Palutena's Army? And Charizard and Lucario now have their Mega forms for FSs rather than what they had in Brawl.

And Ike's Great Aether now has blue flames too. ^^

Be a little more educated than "something." Treat yourself to Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of Uprising.

Be a little more educated than "something." Treat yourself to Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of Uprising.

Um, make me? So what if I've never played a Kid Icarus game?

Um, make me? So what if I've never played a Kid Icarus game?

I've noticed that if Chuggaaconroy's played it, you show disinterest in said game.

Also, I'm so happy about Dark Pit. I mean, I'd rather have Pit/Palutena/Viridi, but yes.

I'm maining Pit and Dark Pit, and buying their amiibos, just like Shulk, Lucina, and Villager.

I've noticed that if Chuggaaconroy's played it, you show disinterest in said game.

Then you're noticing wrong. I've seen that he's done Super Paper Mario, which I love to pieces. That's it so far though.

I didn't mean Streetpass specifically, I meant just a Mii plaza. I remember the Wii having it. And besides, I've seen Miis with hats and horns used in the SF Mario Kart 8 tourney.

The additional hats and suits are from the games + DLC you get on StreetPass Mii Plaza on 3DS. You can't customize Miis (outside of the basics) on the Wii U Editor.

I'm surprised of the FS, they didn't bother to change Peach's.

I mean hers seriously sucked... badly. Besides the dealing 10% - 40% (which was great), it was easily avoidable, and as long as you keep your distance, you keep wake up right away.

640px-Peach_Blossom_3DS.png

I didn't mean Streetpass specifically, I meant just a Mii plaza. I remember the Wii having it. And besides, I've seen Miis with hats and horns used in the SF Mario Kart 8 tourney.

You mean the beanies? Those are a hair option. You can manipulate the eyebrows to make horns.

I'm surprised of the FS, they didn't bother to change Peach's.

I mean hers seriously sucked... badly. Besides the dealing 10% - 40% (which was great), it was easily avoidable, and as long as you keep your distance, you keep wake up right away.

640px-Peach_Blossom_3DS.png

Maybe it was buffed to put everyone to sleep for equal amounts of time?

You mean the beanies? Those are a hair option. You can manipulate the eyebrows to make horns.

Oh. I think this was the answer I was looking for, actually. Thanks.