SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright!

I got Lucina by beating classic mode with marth. did it on 2.0

Got Ganon by beating it with Link. i did it on 5.0

Doc mario by beating it with Mario. 5.0

and wario by beating 100 man melee

are you guys smashing right now?

Hell yeah I am. Going to town on people in for glory mode with Shulk and Captain Falcon, with a little bit of Ike on the side.

Edited by Shulk

Got Falco by beating Classic on 2.0 once (with Sheik, but that's probably irrelevant).
Means there probably isn't a minimum difficulty level for Falco, I guess.

Gonna try Link on 2.0 just to see if it's the same for Ganon.
Eventually. When I finish with my Web Design homework.

I left for GameStop about four hours early so I could pay the rest of it off. I don't regret it. I got to Smash with a lot of pretty cool players (Even if I did find out that I suck hard. XD) I even got to enter a store-hosted tournament, though I wound up losing in the second round to the runner-up of the whole thing. I got pretty close, though. Out of a group of four, only he and I were left in the end.

So.. What's everyone going to do first when they get the game?

Creating Mii's so I can achieve the ultimate fighting game!
Need the Wii-U game to have the ultimate fighting video game exist. Gotta make sure that our characters work correctly before we do so. :D Need the Wii-U version for the better graphics. It'll be worth the wait. Also can't wait to brawl with y'all too. ^o^
Going to plan....
Examples
Dr.Wily vs Dr.Robotnik
Yukiko Amagi vs Chie Satoka
Melia vs Shulk(Yes, I'm playing Xenoblade)
Satan Aoi vs Sakura
Ganon vs Satan Aoi
Chrom vs Leif
Tron-bonne vs Roll
Protoman vs Megaman
Knuckles vs Sonic
Eriko Kirishima vs Maya Amano
Kakarotto vs Guy
Toad vs Mario
Cartoon Peach vs Cartoon Zelda
Rei Ayanami vs Kakarotto

And hour and a half, huh.

Too bad I have to wait 'til tomorrow since Amazon just shipped my copy like 4 hours ago. D:<

They say it'll be here by tomorrow, but I dunno.

From New Jersey to my college all before 4:30 p.m. tomorrow?

Mine is still getting prepared for shipment.

Just one hour and and four minutes...

Darn, I don't think an hour has ever felt this LONG before.

Definitely. Today day feels like it has been moving at an absolute crawl.

Time always slows down when fun brews. x.x

Hey, at least you only have to wait an hour. Some of us still have to wait longer. :/ (like me, because I prefer game cards to the eShop and I have to work in the morning)

I need the game card as I have 2 Eng 3DSes. Will be 3 soon when the more advanced one comes out!

So since people have non-Japanese versions of the game, is there any sort of audio option that lets you change the voices of the characters to a different language?

As far as I've seen, you can only change the language by changing the language of your 3DS. I don't know if that's possible with an ntsc-3DS. At least I don't have to play the game in german.

With early reveals, leaks, and demos, for games that are inevitable like Smash and Pokemon, it'll be like the most exciting day of the year once you have received your copy. :D

lol

No game stores for me. I don't like to wait in long ass lines. Mail by me. Even so, the delivery is going to be a tad slower because of Smash being one of the utmost inevitable series in existence.

Who says that you'd have to wait in long lines? I had no problem.

Got my game on Wednesday by the way. :P

My feeling about the newcomers seemed to be quite precise. All the characters I found interesting are actually fun to play.

I think I should concentrate on one or two characters to get good at, instead of trying all at once. As it stands now, it seems I'm doubling the number of my mains.

My favorites right now are Palutena and Rosalina. Everytime I KO an enemy with Luma, I have the urge to give him a high five. <3

I only have 2 more characters left to unlock.

Anyway my first impression has been amazing for the last 5 hours.

Online for me surprisingly runs amazing, Out of the 15 matches only 2 had some big lag that occurred but once it synced properly no significant issues whatsoever and this was with 4 player items for fun mode.

I'm definitely enjoying this game a lot more than brawl in terms of the online aspect.

Edited by kingddd

I only have 2 more characters left to unlock.

Anyway my first impression has been amazing for the last 5 hours.

Online for me surprisingly runs amazing, Out of the 15 matches only 2 had some big lag that occurred but once it synced properly no significant issues whatsoever and this was with 4 player items for fun mode.

I'm definitely enjoying this game a lot more than brawl in terms of the online aspect.

Too bad that Mii's can't be used against people online against strangers. Not that I really do that anyway, though I should try it sometime! Only got 10 more Mii costumes and 4 stages left to unlock. Trophies can come later.

Edited by PuffPuff

Not that it's particularly hard to enjoy something more than online-Brawl.

Haven't played the game online yet. But I'm on my way to some friends to play.

I'm still missing the unlockable newcomers. I wanted to have them before I fight my friends.

Make your Mii's. There almost is no limit to having them in one game. I've already got over 80 of them especially if you have plentiful space on your SD card. Still trying to improve their customs before I send them to the Wii-U game to have them do battle there too since you can't give them custom moves and adventuring stats like you could in the 3DS version.

Edited by PuffPuff

Yeah, true. At least there's that. I'm one of those people who prefer to get digital copies of games only because digital copies usually load faster than physical copies.

That's nice and all, but then if your 3DS dies or breaks, you have to rebuy it (and the console)...

I'm not gonna go through that. xP

Edited by Anacybele

That's nice and all, but then if your 3DS dies or breaks, you have to rebuy it (and the console)...

I'm not gonna go through that. xP

Nope. It'll be on your download history, which I'm pretty sure is linked to your NNID. You can just redownload it for free

In other news, I hope y'all enjoy Smash today. Despite the fact my e-mail said it was going to be here at the latest today, it hasn't been delivered. I can only hope it comes tomorrow <_<

Nope. It'll be on your download history, which I'm pretty sure is linked to your NNID. You can just redownload it for free

Incorrect. A new system means a new NNID.

Hope you guys have a most excellent time with Smash on the 3DS

And now for dudes that have to what for the Wii U version. It's our turn to anticipate the release date now

even though there is still no official release date from Nintendo themselves. Ugh

Incorrect. A new system means a new NNID.

Not true. It's not an easy process as it requires assistance from Nintendo Support directly through a phone call, but it CAN be done (several people have done it over at the NeoGAF boards).

After playing some classic modes and battles against level 9 characters, I have to say that SSB4 seems to be easier for me than SSBB was.

I have to admit that I'm not a good Smash Bros player. In SSBB I needed dozens of attempts to beat classic mode on intense with five lifes.

Though in SSB4 I could beat classic mode level 9 in my second attempt with Toon-Link. I was really surprised. Maybe because his moveset didn't change at all since SSBB.

I still have trouble with most of the newcomers (don't have them all yet). I'm only good with Robin, Lucina, Pacman and Megaman.

My current favourite characters are Robin, Marth, Ike and all Zelda characters (Link and Zelda are better than they were in SSBB).

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

Oh gawd I suck as Palutena. lol

Don't like the speed reduction Marth got but I still find him fun to play. And man, Little Mac's side-b is hilariously self-destructive.