SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

They made good choices with the Xenoblade stuff, there's probably more to choose from but the best is already there.

Seriously though, is Nintendo even aware that there have been more Metroid games since Super Metroid?

We have Light and Dark Suit Samus. That's got to count for something.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have Light and Dark Suit Samus. That's got to count for something.

Yeah, but we have very little Prime representation outside of trophies and costumes. No stages (the stage they chose for Brawl was stupid), little music and only Dark Samus as an assist.

I could also go on about how they never pick good Pokemon music (why isn't gen 1 champion theme not a thing in Smash Bros?) but meh, I like the soundtrack as a whole, I don't want to sound like I'm bitter. Even though I do.

(why isn't gen 1 champion theme not a thing in Smash Bros?)

Because people would stop fighting and just listen to the music.

Man, that would've been sweet to have in Smash.

Some of the songs played in this video.

It's awesome that Cloud Top Cruise is remixed

Love King dedede's version 2 remix

Mario World Medley is so awesome!

It's nice that Mystery of Emblem has a medley.

Also lol'd that Ice Climber's song is in Wrecking Crew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nskutrnpuE

Edited by kingddd

lol that's gold. XD

But why do people keep pronouncing Aether like "EETH-er?" Isn't it supposed to be "AY-ther"? The letter combination "ae" is most often pronounced like a long A. "ea" is what's meant to be the long E sound. At least in English. I mean, you have a lot of scientific words that use "ae" and they're all pronounced with the long A sound. And imo, it just plain LOOKS like it should be pronounced that way.

Oh well, I'll always say "AY-ther" regardless. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I won't be able to listen to all those conversations simply because Pit's and Viridi's voices are too annoying.

lol that's gold. XD

But why do people keep pronouncing Aether like "EETH-er?" Isn't it supposed to be "AY-ther"? The letter combination "ae" is most often pronounced like a long A. "ea" is what's meant to be the long E sound. At least in English. I mean, you have a lot of scientific words that use "ae" and they're all pronounced with the long A sound. And imo, it just plain LOOKS like it should be pronounced that way.

Oh well, I'll always say "AY-ther" regardless. xP

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/aether

It's ee-ther.

Whatever, like I said, I say "Ay-ther" and nothing else. It just looks the most correct to me. Plus I've been saying it that way for the last six years.

Edited by Anacybele

I've been saying "Ay-ther" for years, I never knew it was "ee-ther".

Learn something new everyday! Kinda. I still continue to pronounce it "Ay-ther" in the present, but I always keep in the back of my mind that I'm saying it wrong xD. I hope to see more Palutena's Guidance videos, some are just really amusing.

Whatever, like I said, I say "Ay-ther" and nothing else. It just looks the most correct to me. Plus I've been saying it that way for the last six years.

I said ay-ther at first, too, until, you know, I learned the correct way to pronounce it, because I don't want to look like an idiot who doesn't know how to pronounce words correctly.

But hey, you still consider Sheik to be a man, so what am I bothering with?

I said ay-ther at first, too, until, you know, I learned the correct way to pronounce it, because I don't want to look like an idiot who doesn't know how to pronounce words correctly.

Are you TRYING to flamebait me or something?

Also, Carter just said the same thing, that she'll still say "AY-ther" and you're not calling her an idiot. So what makes me one while she's not?

Edited by Anacybele

Dark Pit man wtf 03hE25S.png

Also you're being rather passive aggressive for no reason. the hell with that

It's really annoying that she keeps doing this just because. sigh

Not gonna lie, I'm starting to like Brandy Kopp as Palutena and not Ali Hillis which I find interesting considering I was disappointed that Ali wasn't going to be voicing her when I first found out.

Palutena's Guidance is shaping up to being amazing and I'm in love with it thus far.

"I read that as Shulk, so I was confused for a second there." ~Skype chat person

"I'm really feeling it... feeling like a man that is."

It's really annoying that she keeps doing this just because. sigh

Well, let's not throw more wood on the fire here. I don't disagree with what you're saying, but I'd rather not have the thread derail...

That's quite a bit, but the lack of more Metroid Prime series music severely displeases me. Nice to see some more Fire Emblem stuff, yet no FE4 music, I'm guessing there aren't gonna be and Jugdral references again either. I hope there's a bunch more to unlock, specifically the things I mentioned for me.

Hoping for Rundas, Omega Ridley and Dark Samus boss themes. There is a lot of good Prime music like Phendrana Drifts depths but sadly they won't seem fitting in *sigh* two lava stages. Y U no bring back Frigate Orpheon instead?

Edited by Smogon'sLawnMower

Also, Carter just said the same thing, that she'll still say "AY-ther" and you're not calling her an idiot. So what makes me one while she's not?

Carter was by habit, you were by choice. Carter openly admitted to knowing she's saying it wrong, while you seem more on the side that you believe you're saying it right.

I don't see how, unless you're talking about my conversation with Ana, in which case the only reason I even made this post was to explain how Ana's situation is different from Carter's, but I will otherwise not likely be making another post on the subject because nothing ever gets through to Ana, anyway.

No, I know that I'm not saying it correct now that you've shown me proof of that. It's just my OPINION that "AY-ther" looks more correct. You don't have to agree with it or anything, I really don't care.

And "AY-ther" is habit for me too...

And as to how you were flamebaiting me, you brought up my stance on Sheik when it wasn't necessary at all.

Edited by Anacybele