SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why, maybe it's because Corrin is still new to me, when I play as Corrin for a bit...I get an urge to play as the other charcters. Maybe because I know what categories they (my mains) fit in for me. Bowser, Ganondorf, and Ike are my powerhouses. Peach, Lucina, Samus, and ZS Samus are my speedy fighters. Roy and Little Mac are my fast, strong hitters. Cloud and Robin (and sometimes Shulk) are my tactical fighters (because messing with people is fun when fighting :3). I...don't know where to put Corrin. I really like Corrin and she's pretty fun to fight as, but I can't think of what she specializes in. Corrin kinda feels like she's in her own kinda league. She has speed, power, and quite a lot of range (and counter).

I guess...diverse?

It's a weird dilemma (and may sound a bit dumb), but it's one for me netherless. Not saying it's bad, just......conflicting.

This is amazing (Found on GAF)

CabKwIXUUAA-wGb.jpg

D'awww. :'3

Well then, I don't get why the picture has "GO MOMMY!" written on it if that's not really her kid... I guess I'm just missing the joke here or something...

...I'm not sure why...but I can actually picture Bayonetta as a mom. It's seems kinda weird, but...I can see it. Bayonetta being an angel hunting B.A. and a loving and caring mother......

(0_0) I surprise myself sometimes.

...I'm not sure why...but I can actually picture Bayonetta as a mom. It's seems kinda weird, but...I can see it. Bayonetta being an angel hunting B.A. and a loving and caring mother......

(0_0) I surprise myself sometimes.

The first game would back this up(what that miiverse pic is referencing)

The first game would back this up(what that miiverse pic is referencing)

This. For those who don't get the picture, you have to play Bayonetta 1 to get the reference. She's literally a walking spoiler.

Like most seemingly bad fathers, Daddy was going through some serious issues of his own that we just didn't learn about until the sequel.I think we can cut him some slack.

Yeah. Someone who uses "Let's mosey!" as a rallying cry can't be all that negative.

Besides, the Cloud from Kingdom Hearts seems to be mostly based on Vincent anyway. Cloud was wearing his regular AC outfit in KH2, but his outfit in the first game took a lot of cues from Vincent, most notably a similar red cape and a metal claw on his left arm.

It was actually supposed to be Vincent. They swapped him out for Cloud late in development because, hey, Cloud.

Well then, I don't get why the picture has "GO MOMMY!" written on it if that's not really her kid... I guess I'm just missing the joke here or something...

She thought Bayonetta was her mother, and called her as such for most of the game.

Yeah, there's some time travel shenanigans.

I believe Corrin's counter lacks invincibility so it does have that as somewhat of a flaw.

But the Direct clearly showed attacks phasing through it, and I have countered Master Core's "fury swipes" attack (sword form) with Corrin and not gotten hit by it at all because of natural invincibility.

Edited by The DanMan

But the Direct clearly showed attacks phasing through it, and I have countered Master Core's "fury swipes" attack (sword form) with Corrin and not gotten hit by it at all because of natural invincibility.

That reminds me, you can Witch Time Master Hand and Master Core. Which is kind of weird.

That reminds me, you can Witch Time Master Hand and Master Core. Which is kind of weird.

I don't see why she shouldn't be able to do that. I mean, every other counter move works on them as well.

Edited by BrightBow

Yeah but Witch Time is like a status effect. You can't really stun or bury them so it looks kind of odd for the screen spanning boss to be effected by slow down.

You are right. Normally they are completely unaffected by anything but pure damage.

Edit: Well, at least unless someone considers fire, darkness or electricity to be status effects. But they are always purely aesthetic.

Edited by BrightBow

You should totally play Bayonetta 1 and 2 to understand the context, saying whatever is just spoiling pretty much everything of the original games.

You should totally play Bayonetta 1 and 2 to understand the context, saying whatever is just spoiling pretty much everything of the original games.

I don't know. I got the impression that the player was meant to figure this out in like 5 minutes. I mean, there is never a huge reveal scene about her identity. The only reveal scene is about why she is there, not who she actually is.

Edited by BrightBow

I don't know. I got the impression that the player was meant to figure this out in like 5 minutes. I mean, there is never a huge reveal scene about her identity. The only reveal scene is about why she is there, not who she actually is.

I think the reveal comes after the final battle with Jeanne. Can't remember personally if I'd figured it out by that point. Though I remember for quite a while that I was split between thinking Bayonetta or Cereza was the child of both clans. Given Bayonetta's memory loss her actually having a kid and not knowing about it was perfectly possible.

Edited by Jotari