SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else think the Villager is OP? He can pick up any characters attack and use it against them. EX: Mario Fire Ball and Samus's Charged beam.

Probably won't be an issue. They've done a good job so far in balancing conceptually overpowered moves, such as Kirby's neutral B.

Edited by Green Poet

Does anyone else think the Villager is OP? He can pick up any characters attack and use it against them. EX: Mario Fire Ball and Samus's Charged beam.

Game and Watch could do the same thing with his bucket, but it only applied to projectile attacks and he had to collect three of them, only to be able to launch them at a very short range. So the concept of stealing attacks isn't too new. I guess it remains to be seen how powerful Villager really is but he has a very diverse array of attacks. I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far.

Also does anyone else think that this game is way more "nintendo light and bouncy" than brawl was? like look at the colors. This game seems like way more of a "nintendo happy" zone than Brawl did.

...and now I suddenly worry about Snake's chances.

Also thinking that redesigned Pit brings a much higher possibility to Palutena to inherit the old Pit, kinda.

Dixie > King K and Toad > Bowser Jr are looking like serious possibilities now, looking at the new DKC and Super Mario 3D World.

Edited by Dinfinitysignfina

Also does anyone else think that this game is way more "nintendo light and bouncy" than brawl was? like look at the colors. This game seems like way more of a "nintendo happy" zone than Brawl did.

...and now I suddenly worry about Snake's chances.

T_T

Experiencing a horrible, sinking feeling. . . Snaaaaaake!

If you guys haven't already checked out the new website, then you may not have seen the next newcomer: Wii Fit Trainer.

I honestly don't care who is a part of the new roster at this point, they're all moot compared to the awesomeness that is the Wii Fit Trainer.

So it's confirm that there will be the same amount of characters for both the 3DS and WiiU, but different stages. That's why the Awakening stage appeared in the 3DS trailer.

Edited by Majestic Paladin

Now I'm wondering, will there also be characters that are only going to be in one version or the other?

The Wii Fit Trainer's moveset seems.... interesting, but if her voice is in it like it was in the trailer, then I'll be very annoyed.

It fits her character. She's suppose to sound cool and collected. Would you prefer her to sound anything different?

It fits her character. She's suppose to sound cool and collected. Would you prefer her to sound anything different?

At first, I don't think it'd be a problem, but after hearing it for so long I'd imagine it could be grating.

Now I'm wondering, will there also be characters that are only going to be in one version or the other?

no, same for both. Only stages will be different.

At first, I don't think it'd be a problem, but after hearing it for so long I'd imagine it could be grating.

It won't take long for feel the burn to become a meme.

no, same for both. Only stages will be different.

Is this confirmed? WFTrainer only has Wii-U screenshots now, which doesn't mean there will be version-locked characters, but afaik there isn't proof against them either.

I hope Fludd is actually useful this time...

Same.

I love the way that fight looks... it seems to be a bit faster than Brawl's pace, but not too fast. I like. :)