SRC

Ok folks, it is time to settle something that has been a hot topic for a while, among the kid Fire Emblem units, who is the stronger unit between the ever fabulous Inigo Shin, or the massive chump (just like Shin), Brady Horace.

We are assuming efficient play, as much as it pains me to use the term. No sitting around killing reinforcements and the such, or spending turns waiting for the enemy to come to you. Lastly before I begin, I'd both appreciate no interruption until all is said and done, feel free to comment when they're done.

Judging will be done by a neutral arbitrator that has never played a Fire Emblem game, such as PKL, Refa, or Sharpy. Keep it clean, guys. Each personal attack will result in a 4 turn penalty for your theoretical playthrough. If you are banned from SerenesForest from said attack, it will be increased to an 8 turn penalty.

Warp is banned.

Wendy is free.
Edited by SRC

I expected a lot of cursing

I don't. This debate is way less controversial than, say, Virion vs. Donnel or Nowi vs. Sumia.

Also, don't you people know that rules are only meant to be broken by their creators?

I don't. This debate is way less controversial than, say, Virion vs. Donnel or Nowi vs. Sumia.

Also, don't you people know that rules are only meant to be broken by their creators?

Silly SRC, Rules are meant to be broken because there won't be a broken rules without the rules itself in the first place!

Now start dat DM draft

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Actually they're supposed to post their arguments at the exact same time to avoid chronological bias.

And yes bearclaw13, you're allowed to judge if both master debaters agree to it. Although, if they both disagree with it that works too since there won't be any bias.

Edited by SRC

Silly SRC, Rules are meant to be broken because there won't be a broken rules without the rules itself in the first place!

Now start dat DM draft

woah I can't believe it only took 10 days to find two other people for that.

Actually they're supposed to post their arguments at the exact same time to avoid chronological bias.

And yes bearclaw13, you're allowed to judge if both master debaters agree to it. Although, if they both disagree with it that works too since there won't be any bias.

That sounds great!

Also posting at exactly the same time would take a lot of work <_< and luck >_>

idiot op forgot to ban rescue, match is in the bag for horace.

galeforce?

Aw man I forgot Horace can reclass to Sage for rescue utility AND for 1-2 range attacks! Meanwhile, Shin needs to rely on lame magic swords to do so, but his sword rank starts out so low! Not to mention he can't even use staves!

Hopefully Shin doesn't see this post or he'll realize I won the debate for him.

Edited by SRC

reasons why shin is better than horace:

also shin (the user) smells really bad on monday and wednesdays (this is a personal attack)

although shin can get galeforce in fe13, it requires you to name your avatar that, but that is a contested resource, among such resources such as Nowai's Lunch. It also requires you to make shin a female, which is pretty fitting (this is also a personal attack) seeing as he starred in finding nemo and clowfish can change genders.

see:

0b445538570497b19ab51822512135ba.png

horace also wins because he is extremely handsome

i admit defeat

Edited by General Horace

Actually, it's an unspoken rule that both debaters get to speak at least once before the match is finished. If Shin can make a less convincing argument for Horace with a penalty of at least 8 (or twelve if Horace is banned), then da bear may declare Horace the worse unit instead.

If the debate ends in a tie, debaters will give up and do drafts instead give arguments for their opponent's character to test their versatility!

In the case of two ties, idk both get losses for being unable to win.

Actually, it's an unspoken rule that both debaters get to speak at least once before the match is finished. If Shin can make a less convincing argument for Horace with a penalty of at least 8 (or twelve if Horace is banned), then da bear may declare Horace the worse unit instead.

If the debate ends in a tie, debaters will give up and do drafts instead give arguments for their opponent's character to test their versatility!

In the case of two ties, idk both get losses for being unable to win.

As the match judge I support this.