SRC

reasons why shin is better than horace:

also shin (the user) smells really bad on monday and wednesdays (this is a personal attack)

although shin can get galeforce in fe13, it requires you to name your avatar that, but that is a contested resource, among such resources such as Nowai's Lunch. It also requires you to make shin a female, which is pretty fitting (this is also a personal attack) seeing as he starred in finding nemo and clowfish can change genders.

see:

0b445538570497b19ab51822512135ba.png

horace also wins because he is extremely handsome

i admit defeat

admitting defeat after a string of personal attacks

how cowardly

It also requires you to make shin a female, which is pretty fitting (this is also a personal attack) seeing as he starred in finding nemo and clowfish can change genders.

I thought of Card Captors. Damn that english dub was so gr9.

Expect the unexpected now!

A QUEST FOR AAALL TIME.

I step up to the challenge!

Unlike the handsome Shin, Horace has several niche uses that nobody actually cares about. My first example is the image below;

de7dd68841c7313817754e47bd38d89c.png

As you can see, Horace is incredible at skiing, something Shin is only superb at. It's also worth mentioning whilst Shin smells on Mondays and Wednesdays, Horace smells far worse on the remaining five days of the week, making his overall far more repugnant than Shin. This is a point to Horace, because some people (but not you or I) find that nice.

Whilst Shin has to be made female in order to get boobs and Galeforce, Horace is able to maintain boobs regardless of gender, as demonstrated by the image below.

b217cd71f4a965253bd89cb8c917500c.png

This magnificent manifestation of mammaries surely puts Horace above Shin.

My next point is Horace's ability to not do things for a really long time. Whilst Shin is capable of modest procrastination, Horace is able to simply put off all work indefinitely, enraging anyone who happens to follow the mundane things he does.

In short, despite Shin's incredible advantages over Horace, Horace is simply better at the things that aren't important... and since there are far more things that are unimportant, Horace wins... but yeah... I do have to concede that Shin is far more handsome. I've probably lost, it's like trying I'm trying to argue Wendy is better than Seth.

He said he didn't care. Most people don't FME. You can quote me as Wyatt all you want, it's the last name I don't want posted.

[9:36:19 PM] Wyatt C. Chumpington: do you have someone under her

Dallas has such an embarrassing last name, he asked me not to share it... but since he blew my cover, I now feel inclined to.

I have not played whatever game(s) these characters are in. Naturally this makes me the best possible judge as no one else could manage insights on my level due to my utter lack of bias and stuff like that.

Since I haven't played the games I don't really know I naturally see that Horace looks pretty handsome. Like popular kids at school. Shin on the other hand apparently looks like King Dedede. Who's (I think) the protagonist of metroid prime or something like that.

Following up on this we notice that popular kids are typically jerks and mean to others which is a definitive minus for Horace. On the other hand we have King Dedede who's the best character in Brawl thanks to his ability to throw fat, peach colored penguins at people. That's a definite win for Shin (I'm unsure whether I mean the user or the character)

Also in their supplying of images (which as any good debater (like Integrity)) will tell you is an extremely vital and crucial (because it's only good if it's redundant) addition to any good debate. I could cover those in my overview of their posts but I'm too lazy to mess with the quote tags so I"ll comment here; Shin's first photo looked pretty serious and well done. Especially comparing to Horace's (the user) only photo. Normally this would be a win for Shin (the user) however this is in FftF and everyone knows that everything that happens in FftF can't actually be taken seriously. Just look at that Interceptor vs. Dondon152 (he got an upgrade) thread. Nothing can be taken seriously because lolFftF, meaning that this is actually a bad thing for Shin.

Now for their posts;

reasons why shin is better than horace:

Clever. Vaguely disguised praise for your beloved Horace (the character because I doubt you love yourself, I won't judge if you do though)while still trying to keep a handle on things. I would have preferred an actual list however.

also shin (the user) smells really bad on monday and wednesdays (this is a personal attack)

Personal attacks can't possibly help your case. This is FftF. Debating isn't srs so there's no reason to insult people for disagreeing for you. That should only happen on "serious" boards.

Also this can't possibly help your case.

although shin can get galeforce in fe13, it requires you to name your avatar that, but that is a contested resource, among such resources such as Nowai's Lunch. It also requires you to make shin a female, which is pretty fitting (this is also a personal attack) seeing as he starred in finding nemo and clowfish can change genders.

This is true. Stealing Nowai's lunch is about as bad as things get. Especially on NM which we all know is the most popular mode and thus the only one worth discussing.

see:

0b445538570497b19ab51822512135ba.png

horace also wins because he is extremely handsome

i admit defeat

We covered the handsome thing. Kudos for the kewl picture tho.

I step up to the challenge!

About time. I was beginning to wonder if you're Soul's alt or something

Unlike the handsome Shin, Horace has several niche uses that nobody actually cares about. My first example is the image below;

de7dd68841c7313817754e47bd38d89c.png

True. Skiing is extremely important in FEs 17-23 (or something like that) because of all the yetis.

As you can see, Horace is incredible at skiing, something Shin is only superb at. It's also worth mentioning whilst Shin smells on Mondays and Wednesdays, Horace smells far worse on the remaining five days of the week, making his overall far more repugnant than Shin. This is a point to Horace, because some people (but not you or I) find that nice.

This is extremely true. I especially like your remark at the end that doesn't discriminate against skunks. Skunks are people too after all!

Whilst Shin has to be made female in order to get boobs and Galeforce, Horace is able to maintain boobs regardless of gender, as demonstrated by the image below.

b217cd71f4a965253bd89cb8c917500c.png

This picture is beautiful. As is your point.

This magnificent manifestation of mammaries surely puts Horace above Shin.

I think I have to agree.

My next point is Horace's ability to not do things for a really long time. Whilst Shin is capable of modest procrastination, Horace is able to simply put off all work indefinitely, enraging anyone who happens to follow the mundane things he does.

You're correct that it took you a bit to get here. If that was your point, if not I don't like you because you don't agree with me every second of the day.

In short, despite Shin's incredible advantages over Horace, Horace is simply better at the things that aren't important... and since there are far more things that are unimportant, Horace wins... but yeah... I do have to concede that Shin is far more handsome. I've probably lost, it's like trying I'm trying to argue Wendy is better than Seth.

This is an incredible ending post. Your point on Wendy > Seth (which was extremely thought out and stuff) was especially cool and extremely accurate (maybe, haven't actually played that FE (-3?) yet). You also willingly conceded that Shin has many advantages as opposed to Horace who refused to acknowledge Shin's advantages.

In the end I have to give the win to Shin. If you're wondering if this means the user or the character I can't answer that because if I did I would have to kill you. All of you.