Streetpass will be easier in the future?

Haha... hell of a lot easier than it used to be.

Japan is a freaking streetpass heaven, and the only place you could really... get that... achievement in the Streetpass Plaza.

...Though it's not like this will affect me anyway. I play primarily on my Japanese copy. Other regions aren't compatible with Awakening streetpass teams. My US Streetpass is a shop. It's a shop because there was no fun in destroying the people I had in my college on day 2 with a maxed out MU because you couldn't see it anyway. Not to mention they just dismissed me once they saw the capped stats. And everyone and their mother probably has limit breaker now anyways.

Streetpass is a nice, nifty "feature" for Awakening, but it's never been big to me... ever. I play the game moreso for the characters and to nitpick at the localization.

And that streetpass bug the American and European versions of the game has for DLC and Legacy Streetpass characters is horrendous. What's the point of using the DLC characters on your team then if you can use your favorite characters against other peoples' teams? A Rally Bot?

Edited by shadowofchaos

I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to use this feature anyway... unless when saying North America they really mean North America, and not just US+Canada... or so... whatever...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

This is great news. In Japan, it's easy to get about 20 streetpasses a day, but here I'm lucky to get just one a day, and usually it's from my boyfriend. More people = more fun with the feature.

I think'll be a great boon, and give me even more reason to keep on playing.

I get a few Streetpasses, but even though Arizona is hell, I like to go on 10-20 mile bike rides, and I take my 3DS.

And I got 700+ teams at Con (Sure PCC is HUGE, 100,000 People on Saturday, OMG, but still...Arizona, it's not exactly "Nerd capital, US", if you know what I mean... Yes, there's ASU, but still...)

And if that 700+ is any indication-- going to a Internet based system, with appropriate announcements and notifications, aww yeah.

Bear in mind, I like to make Streetpass teams. I like to fight Streetpass teams.

And yeah...

I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to use this feature anyway... unless when saying North America they really mean North America, and not just US+Canada... or so... whatever...

Do you have McDonalds, or Starbucks (Both International companies that I know for sure are in on this, but it's not limited to them) in your area?

Do you have any "free Wifi" hotspots anywhere near you? (If so, check them-- take your 3DS there, and see if you pick up the "Nintendo Zone" and auto connect. If you do, then you're in the green)

Okay, this bit of news has made my day. Seriously, I've owned my 3DS for nearly two years, now, and the most I ever got per day was one. That's the average, and it was when I passed GameStop. It wasn't until A-Kon where I met over one-hundred people in one day. This is really good news.