Any Spotpass Paralogue Characters whom you'd like to marry?

Folt

Spotpass Paralogue Character Waifu/Not-Waifu Poll for fun and games!  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you marry Spotpass Characters?

Basically, are there any Spotpass characters who you like to marry? Whether it's min-maxing, because you like the character, or just for fun doesn't matter, only that your will marry one (or more, different files and all that) of them. You can post your choices for both Male and Female Avatars if you so choose.

Male Avatars: I plan to marry Aversa so that I can have a Morgan with Shadowgift, yes, as well as for good stat modifiers in the right places when I'm going with a +Speed/-Luck Avatar (since my children and Avatars tend heavily towards being mages). The resulting Morgan will be a Valkyrie to give me a mobile dark magic user and healer.

If the western version of Awakening had the Mute Avatar option, I would have totally married mute +Speed/-Luck (or -Strength) Avatar to Emmeryn on those runs.

Female Avatars: My only main female Avatar will eventually marry Gangrel, seeing as he's my favorite Awakening character. Modifier-wise, it's also a pretty good move on my part in my opinion, considering my main female Avatar will be have +Magic and Strength as the Asset and Flaw respectively, giving me a sexy +5 Magic modifier and a very sexy +6 Speed modifier, which will help my Morgan do well in the Sorcerer class (Which is what I'm going for with Male Morgan).

Another reason for why I would marry Gangrel is that his modifiers are almost equal to Sumia's (1 Skill and Defense point advantage over her in exchange for 1 point of Luck and Resistance), the only unit that can produce a sibling to Morgan that I'd marry (with the prerequisite that Chrom is getting Olivia on that file). As a result, Sumia!Morgan and Gangrel!Morgan almost become mirrors of each other, each with their own advantages and disadvantages (thanks to gender) that I will fully enjoy comparing until the end of time.

If I had another file to save to, I would have made a +Resistance/-Strength Female Avatar and married her off to Walhart, just so I can have a Dark Knight Morgan with Conquest and all stat caps above 40 (with a 46 Defense modifier, leading to a really bulky Dark Knight). It's probably not the best thing to do with Walhart!Morgan, but fuck that! I'll manage anyways.

Well, enough about my preferences. What about yours?

I'm going to be marrying Aversa, so that I can have a family of Dark magic users who aren't all sorcerers (and she'll be the only one I'll be marrying, as I'm not going to be playing as a female Avatar or marrying Emmeryn).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I'd only marry Aversa for Shadowgift Morgan, Emmeryn because she needs a happy ending, and maybe Priam because he's awesome.

Don't like the other SpotPass dudes enough to hit it

Not at all. My female avatar is always marrying Chrom and my male avatar is always marrying Olivia... well, I would say "or Sumia" but that also renders Chrom to marrying the maiden. And I also don't like the spotpass characters that much.

I've never done any male MU playthroughs yet, so I've only married Paris/Priam and Yen'fay. I've only married Gangrel and Walhart for completing the support library.

Not yet, no... I wanted to work my way through my favorite characters first before moving on to marrying them to complete my support log, most of the Spotpass characters are going to have to wait. Emmeryn may the first of the Spotpass character I have my Male Avatar marry, so...

But as of now, no I haven't, and won't be for a while.

I'd like to marry a Female Avatar to Walhart for Conquest Morgan or a Male Avatar to Aversa for Shadowgift Morgan, but it just feels like the wait is too dang long, you know? I'd rather just marry who I feel like marrying early on in the long run of things. Granted, I MIGHT do this at some point if I get bored, but I don't know yet. We'll see.

I like Gangrel, Yen'fay, and Emmeryn, and might marry one of them sometime. I hate Walmart, he should have been killed off for real. I couldn't care less for Priam, and I'm "eh" to Aversa.

I would go for Emmeryn if I had a male MU, I want her to regain her memories.

Emmeryn's tale is sad.

She is very softhearted. It must have been hard for her to drop off a cliff knowing that Gangrel didn't give a damn about anything except to see her dead and to have the Fire Emblem. Which she entrusted to Chrom. No one else. What Gangrel doesn't know is that this wavered his army's loyality (Knowing that they've only wanted peace and tranquility.) and Mustafa questioned his orders after Emmeryn sacrificed herself. She didn't like violence whatsoever. She only did what she had to do to get other people to understand that fighting is not the answer. If anyone has her softness, like me, you'll understand. If she sacrificed herself for you to keep the Emblem, then you should protect it as long as you stand. I know that I will.

I've been planning for a while now to marry Emmeryn. Probably because I feel sorry for her, with her memory loss and all, even if she brought that on herself...

What a terrible thing to say when she had no other option. She is the bravest person beyond renown. When she did that, she really meant it! She will not succumb to evil. Plus, she didn't expect to live. Losing her memory is the same. She is dead. Emotionally.

j9fp.jpg
Emmeryn. Deserves respect from anyone as not even Elincia, Eirika and Maria would ever do something like that. Even though they are kind hearted exactly like her. After her sacrifice to such a kind person always makes me listen to sad soundtracks like
these afterwards while imagining their honorable courageous sacrifice.
------
On topic.
I'd go for either MU+Emmeryn
To get her memories back. Because it's very sad for her to not remember her own family.
MU+Aversa
To get Morgan Shadowgift and her confession scene really got to me.
zzv.png
Just look at that gentle hug.
Edited by ポーラ

FeMU X Priam and MaMU X Aversa are my Avatar OTPs. Priam theme marriage= Strongest mysterious people who came from places no one recognizes (MU's true heritage aside, no one knows what's up with Morgan). Aversa theme= Strongest Tactical leaders together+ Grima love+ Ultimate magical destruction (Demon Fighter with Bolt Axe, Dark Pegasus, and Sage. Oh yeah~)

Priam and Aversa are also super devoted with both of their confession quotes and give amazing stat spreads. Plus Aversa is one of the only people who smile at Morgan's energy instead of experiencing instant exasperation in their interactions with her. Priam I haven't gotten yet, because I had end of year stuff to finish and then competitive pokemon and such. Aversa is also the strongest non-MU/Morgan or streetpass Dark Pegasus and has Shadowgift and with carrier can get the most Mov. Priam and Aversa are on the team Grima's Groupies, even though it's every magical class on the field (with only Valkyrie and Demon Fighter lacking Shadowgift), Priam has some lols potential with Sword Expert, Res+10, Astra, Lance Slayer, Ragnell and Tyrfing, so he's tanking errything and slaying mages with his now higher-than-a-mage Res.

Marrying Aversa gets you the best spread for a magical character (with only Miriel I believe beating her in raw magic alone for individual mods) while Priam's physical spread is agruably better than Walhart's, since Walhart's has more penalties and focuses more in the direct attack and defense areas. If Priam gave out Aether, it would all be a done deal who's the best to marry for Males in every aspect besides preference.

Aversa: Limit Break+ Lancefaire+ Vengance+Iote Shield+ Shadowgift/Carrier/Galeforce= Wahahaha~

I also like how Priam's chara model is so cool and goes with every class he's able to change into to a hilariously awesome degree.

Kinda still mad at IS making Sorcerer swimsuit Aversa white when she clearly isn't with the amount of skin she shoes.

Last note: Marrying a spotpass chara (or other charas that support only one or two other people) lets the most amount of people in your army get married. Makes me feel kinda Gary Stu when I swoop in and steal someone one of my men could have been with (Gary/Mary implications of marrying the spotpass people aside).