Chrom/Cordelia Supports (fan ideas)

Runty

We all know you can't hook up Chrom and Cordelia in the game (which, IMO, seems like a punch to the gut). But for the sake of stuff like fanfiction, I have to wonder what some people would do to connect Chrom and Cordelia. I mean, Chrom/Sumia is over freaking PIES. :D

And having Severa be Lucina sister? That'd be awesomesauce.

If someone wants to take a crack at making Chrom/Cordelia supports (and maybe associated supports with their children), that'd be something I'd read (as long as it's not TROLOLOLOL).

C level

cordelia: chrom i am love in you

chrom: go away

B level

cordelia: pls chrom am obsessed

chrom: no

A level

chrom: cordelia seriously fuck off

cordelia: ;_;

S level

cordelia: y so mean 2 me chrom

chrom: bcos i was buying dis ring

like dis if u cried

C:

Cordelia: Oh! There you are!

Chrom: Hello, Cordelia. Did you need something?

Cordelia: Um, no. Avatar is just looking for you.

Chrom: Oh, right. The strategy meeting. Poor Avatar does love to... AAAAAAARGH!

Cordelia: Chrom! Are you all right?!

Chrom: Y-yes, I'm fine. I just tripped on a pebble. Gods, how embarrassing.

Cordelia: It's because you're so exhausted! You've been working too hard lately.

Chrom: I'm fine, Cordelia. And besides, we're all tired. Such endless fighting wears on everyone.

Cordelia: Chrom, you've no need to don a brave face for my sake. You carry twice the burden of anyone. It's only natural you're exhausted.

Chrom: Heh. You're kind to say so. But in truth, everyone looks to their commander for inspiration and strength. An army is only as stalwart as its leader. The instant I show weakness, we're through.

Cordelia: It must be so hard for you...

Chrom: I'll... be fine. And please, don't speak of this conversation to anyone. All right?

Cordelia: No-no! Of course not! I would never-

Chrom: Ha ha! At ease. Cordelia. And stop worrying so much! It'll take more than a few battles to bring this soldier to his knees.

Cordelia: I know! You're the greatest warrior that I've ever... Huh. I just realized something.

Chrom: What is it?

Cordelia: You trusted me with a secret! It's out first secret together!

Chrom: Um... yes, I suppose it is.

Cordelia: Don't worry. My lips are sealed tighter than a bear trap. ...So long as you promise to take a nap before the strategy meeting!

Chrom: ...What?

Cordelia: I'll just tell Avatar that you've been delayed.

Chrom: And if I don't agree to your terms?

Cordelia: Then I'll tell everyone the mighty Chrom was bested by a mere pebble!

Chrom: That sounds like blackmail... Still, I supposed a short nap couldn't hurt.

Cordelia: Ooh, it's so thrilling to be able to help out like this! Anyway, I'll leave you to it. Sweet dreams!

Chrom: That girl has a strange knack for getting her way...

B:

Cordelia: Chrom? Where are you? Hel-LOOOOO?

Chrom: *Appears onscreen* ...I'm right here, Cordelia.

Cordelia: Oh! There you are. Um, so... here. I baked you a pie.

Chrom: Really? Well, this is a surprise. ...Mmm! It smells amazing!

Cordelia: You've been working so hard recently, I thought you must be tired... My mother used to bake me rhubarb-and-fiddlehead pie, and it always perked me up.

Chrom: Rhubarb and... fiddleheads? No mutton? Or goat? ...Or bear? I usually prefer a bit of meat in my pies.

Cordelia: Absolutely not! Meat is the last thing you need when your body's worn out! A stick of rhubarb will clear your bowels and get you right as rain in no time. That's what my mother used to say anyway--and she was always right!

Chrom: Heh. Old Nurse Nan used to say the same when I was young.

Cordelia: See? They can't both be wrong. Now eat your pie while I go clean your smallclothes. I see quite a pile forming on the far side of your cot there! ...Well? Go on! Don't mind me now--just eat your pie!

Chrom: Er, well, if you insist. *Cordelia disappears offscreen* ...Gods, I HATE rhubarb. But if Cordelia thinks it'll make me feel better, I suppose I should force it down... Mmm? Hey, this isn't bad... In fact, it's delicious! ...Well, that was about the best pie I've ever had.

Cordelia: *Reappears onscreen* ...Hel-LOOOO? Chrom? I'm baaaaack! Oh, have you finished already?

Chrom: I did, and it was amazing! Usually rhubarb makes me queasy, but not this time! What's your secret?

Cordelia: Oh, nothing special. Just a bit of spice here and a pinch of herb there... You can make something taste like anything if you know the tricks.

Chrom: Well, Cordelia, I'm more than impressed. You're a true wizard of the kitchen.

Cordelia: Oh, I'm so glad you liked it. Now then! How about a cup of elderberry tea?

Chrom: Hold on! You make me a pie, so I should be making YOU tea. Just let me boil some water here... *Disappears offscreen*

Cordelia: Oh, Chrom... This is too much. Really. Hee hee! I knew he'd love the pie! Especially since it took me 15 tries to get it right...

A:

Cordelia: Chrom! Hel-LOOOOOO?!

Chrom: Oh, hey, Cordelia.

Cordelia: Look! I baked you another pie.

Chrom: Cordelia, you are too much. Where do you find all the time and energy for this?

Cordelia: Oh, it's nothing. Really! Hardly any trouble at all. Except for finding veggies. ...And grinding flour. ...Oh, and kneading dough. But apart from THAT, it's easy as... well, pie! I like doing it. Really. Honest.

Chrom: Well, if you say so.

Cordelia: Oh, I do say so! And today I made an extra big one so we can eat it together!

Chrom: A pie shared with friends is twice as tasty. Or so my old Nurse Nan said. ...Listen, Cordelia. I'm...I'm sorry. About bringing you into all this, I mean. You deserve better than a battlefield, but right now that's where I need you.

Cordelia: Oh, Chrom... It's an honour and a privelege to serve you. Besides, serving as a soldier isn't all bad. There are lots of things I like about it.

Chrom: Truly? Like what?

Cordelia: Well, the horses are fun!

Chrom: You mean the pegasus? Er, pegasuses? ...Pegasi?

Cordelia: Those too! I just love swooping through the sky-it's so exhilarating. But I like looking after them even more. Combing manes, brushing teeth...

Chrom: You do spend a lot of time in the stables, now that I think about it.

Cordelia: I do hate that they have to fight. When I see them in the thick of battle... I know we need them if we're to win this war. It can't be helped. But, it makes my heart ache every time I see such a beautiful creature hurt.

Chrom: I don't know what to say, Cordelia. Except to thank you again. Thank you for all the sacrifices you're making for my sake. I swear that I will do everything in my power to end this war quickly. And I promise to build a peace that will endure for generations.

Cordelia: I know you will, Chrom. And I'm going to help you do it!

S:

Chrom: Cordelia?

Cordelia: Oh, hello, Chrom.

Chrom: I... I was looking for you. Have you been here long?

Cordelia: Actually, I'd just finished baking a pie. I was about to go... look for you.

Chrom: I don't deserve more of your pies, Cordelia. You're being too kind to me.

Cordelia: Hee hee! Oh, not at all. I LIKE looking after you!

Chrom: Not as much as looking after the pegasi, I wager.

Cordelia: No, not as much as... Wait! NO! I MUCH prefer looking after you!

Chrom: Listen, Cordelia. I was looking for you because... I have a favor to ask.

Cordelia: You don't have to ask for favors. I'll do anything your heart desires...

Chrom: Er, see, I was hoping... If you were willing... Maybe you might do me the honor... Um...

Cordelia: Do you want more pies? because I'll bake until my hands fall off!

Chrom: P-pies? No, er, what I'm trying to say is... I'm thinking of the rest of our lives and...

Cordelia: You want pies every day until you die? Well, that's a tall order, but if you-

Chrom: This is not about pies! Just listen!

Cordelia: ...Muh?

Chrom: S-sorry, Cordelia. This isn't how I thought... Oh, I'm ruining this whole thing! What I want to ask is... will you grant me the honor of... being my wife?

Cordelia: Chrom?! Are you... Proposing?

Chrom: Yes! You've done so much for me... Your kindness has warmed my heart. And somewhere between the fifth and sixth pie I thought to myself... "Chrom, you must marry this woman and make her happy for the rest of her life!"

Cordelia: I... I don't know what to say. But in truth, I've felt the same way since the very first pie... before that, even. I've known from the start that nothing made me happier than... being with you. But, I never dreamed... Not in a thousand... I mean, me? Marry royalty?!

Chrom: You shall be the finest royal bride the realm has ever seen! Er, that is... if you consent?

Cordelia: Of COURSE I'll marry you!

Chrom: No words ever rang as sweet! But now we must make it official. Will you wear this for me?

Cordelia: B-but this ring bears the crest of the royal family of Ylisse! Are you sure I'm allowed to have such a treasure?

Chrom: This was crafted to commemorate my birth, and later given to me by my father. Since my earliest days I have planned to bestow it to the woman I would marry. It is yours now. A symbol of our everlasting love and affection.

Cordelia: Oh, Chrom, I'm... I'm so honored. I will treasure it all of my days.

Chrom: Then our future is sure to be filled with happiness and pies, both!

Cordelia: Oh, yes! We shall have pies morning, noon, and night! ...Er, but would you mind terribly if we hired a cook?

C:

Cordelia: Oh! There you are!

Chrom: Hello, Cordelia. Did you need something?

Cordelia: Um, no. Avatar is just looking for you.

Chrom: Oh, right. The strategy meeting. Poor Avatar does love to... AAAAAAARGH!

Cordelia: Chrom! Are you all right?!

Chrom: Y-yes, I'm fine. I just tripped on a pebble. Gods, how embarrassing.

Cordelia: It's because you're so exhausted! You've been working too hard lately.

Chrom: I'm fine, Cordelia. And besides, we're all tired. Such endless fighting wears on everyone.

Cordelia: Chrom, you've no need to don a brave face for my sake. You carry twice the burden of anyone. It's only natural you're exhausted.

Chrom: Heh. You're kind to say so. But in truth, everyone looks to their commander for inspiration and strength. An army is only as stalwart as its leader. The instant I show weakness, we're through.

Cordelia: It must be so hard for you...

Chrom: I'll... be fine. And please, don't speak of this conversation to anyone. All right?

Cordelia: No-no! Of course not! I would never-

Chrom: Ha ha! At ease. Cordelia. And stop worrying so much! It'll take more than a few battles to bring this soldier to his knees.

Cordelia: I know! You're the greatest warrior that I've ever... Huh. I just realized something.

Chrom: What is it?

Cordelia: You trusted me with a secret! It's out first secret together!

Chrom: Um... yes, I suppose it is.

Cordelia: Don't worry. My lips are sealed tighter than a bear trap. ...So long as you promise to take a nap before the strategy meeting!

Chrom: ...What?

Cordelia: I'll just tell Avatar that you've been delayed.

Chrom: And if I don't agree to your terms?

Cordelia: Then I'll tell everyone the mighty Chrom was bested by a mere pebble!

Chrom: That sounds like blackmail... Still, I supposed a short nap couldn't hurt.

Cordelia: Ooh, it's so thrilling to be able to help out like this! Anyway, I'll leave you to it. Sweet dreams!

Chrom: That girl has a strange knack for getting her way...

B:

Cordelia: Chrom? Where are you? Hel-LOOOOO?

Chrom: *Appears onscreen* ...I'm right here, Cordelia.

Cordelia: Oh! There you are. Um, so... here. I baked you a pie.

Chrom: Really? Well, this is a surprise. ...Mmm! It smells amazing!

Cordelia: You've been working so hard recently, I thought you must be tired... My mother used to bake me rhubarb-and-fiddlehead pie, and it always perked me up.

Chrom: Rhubarb and... fiddleheads? No mutton? Or goat? ...Or bear? I usually prefer a bit of meat in my pies.

Cordelia: Absolutely not! Meat is the last thing you need when your body's worn out! A stick of rhubarb will clear your bowels and get you right as rain in no time. That's what my mother used to say anyway--and she was always right!

Chrom: Heh. Old Nurse Nan used to say the same when I was young.

Cordelia: See? They can't both be wrong. Now eat your pie while I go clean your smallclothes. I see quite a pile forming on the far side of your cot there! ...Well? Go on! Don't mind me now--just eat your pie!

Chrom: Er, well, if you insist. *Cordelia disappears offscreen* ...Gods, I HATE rhubarb. But if Cordelia thinks it'll make me feel better, I suppose I should force it down... Mmm? Hey, this isn't bad... In fact, it's delicious! ...Well, that was about the best pie I've ever had.

Cordelia: *Reappears onscreen* ...Hel-LOOOO? Chrom? I'm baaaaack! Oh, have you finished already?

Chrom: I did, and it was amazing! Usually rhubarb makes me queasy, but not this time! What's your secret?

Cordelia: Oh, nothing special. Just a bit of spice here and a pinch of herb there... You can make something taste like anything if you know the tricks.

Chrom: Well, Cordelia, I'm more than impressed. You're a true wizard of the kitchen.

Cordelia: Oh, I'm so glad you liked it. Now then! How about a cup of elderberry tea?

Chrom: Hold on! You make me a pie, so I should be making YOU tea. Just let me boil some water here... *Disappears offscreen*

Cordelia: Oh, Chrom... This is too much. Really. Hee hee! I knew he'd love the pie! Especially since it took me 15 tries to get it right...

A:

Cordelia: Chrom! Hel-LOOOOOO?!

Chrom: Oh, hey, Cordelia.

Cordelia: Look! I baked you another pie.

Chrom: Cordelia, you are too much. Where do you find all the time and energy for this?

Cordelia: Oh, it's nothing. Really! Hardly any trouble at all. Except for finding veggies. ...And grinding flour. ...Oh, and kneading dough. But apart from THAT, it's easy as... well, pie! I like doing it. Really. Honest.

Chrom: Well, if you say so.

Cordelia: Oh, I do say so! And today I made an extra big one so we can eat it together!

Chrom: A pie shared with friends is twice as tasty. Or so my old Nurse Nan said. ...Listen, Cordelia. I'm...I'm sorry. About bringing you into all this, I mean. You deserve better than a battlefield, but right now that's where I need you.

Cordelia: Oh, Chrom... It's an honour and a privelege to serve you. Besides, serving as a soldier isn't all bad. There are lots of things I like about it.

Chrom: Truly? Like what?

Cordelia: Well, the horses are fun!

Chrom: You mean the pegasus? Er, pegasuses? ...Pegasi?

Cordelia: Those too! I just love swooping through the sky-it's so exhilarating. But I like looking after them even more. Combing manes, brushing teeth...

Chrom: You do spend a lot of time in the stables, now that I think about it.

Cordelia: I do hate that they have to fight. When I see them in the thick of battle... I know we need them if we're to win this war. It can't be helped. But, it makes my heart ache every time I see such a beautiful creature hurt.

Chrom: I don't know what to say, Cordelia. Except to thank you again. Thank you for all the sacrifices you're making for my sake. I swear that I will do everything in my power to end this war quickly. And I promise to build a peace that will endure for generations.

Cordelia: I know you will, Chrom. And I'm going to help you do it!

S:

Chrom: Cordelia?

Cordelia: Oh, hello, Chrom.

Chrom: I... I was looking for you. Have you been here long?

Cordelia: Actually, I'd just finished baking a pie. I was about to go... look for you.

Chrom: I don't deserve more of your pies, Cordelia. You're being too kind to me.

Cordelia: Hee hee! Oh, not at all. I LIKE looking after you!

Chrom: Not as much as looking after the pegasi, I wager.

Cordelia: No, not as much as... Wait! NO! I MUCH prefer looking after you!

Chrom: Listen, Cordelia. I was looking for you because... I have a favor to ask.

Cordelia: You don't have to ask for favors. I'll do anything your heart desires...

Chrom: Er, see, I was hoping... If you were willing... Maybe you might do me the honor... Um...

Cordelia: Do you want more pies? because I'll bake until my hands fall off!

Chrom: P-pies? No, er, what I'm trying to say is... I'm thinking of the rest of our lives and...

Cordelia: You want pies every day until you die? Well, that's a tall order, but if you-

Chrom: This is not about pies! Just listen!

Cordelia: ...Muh?

Chrom: S-sorry, Cordelia. This isn't how I thought... Oh, I'm ruining this whole thing! What I want to ask is... will you grant me the honor of... being my wife?

Cordelia: Chrom?! Are you... Proposing?

Chrom: Yes! You've done so much for me... Your kindness has warmed my heart. And somewhere between the fifth and sixth pie I thought to myself... "Chrom, you must marry this woman and make her happy for the rest of her life!"

Cordelia: I... I don't know what to say. But in truth, I've felt the same way since the very first pie... before that, even. I've known from the start that nothing made me happier than... being with you. But, I never dreamed... Not in a thousand... I mean, me? Marry royalty?!

Chrom: You shall be the finest royal bride the realm has ever seen! Er, that is... if you consent?

Cordelia: Of COURSE I'll marry you!

Chrom: No words ever rang as sweet! But now we must make it official. Will you wear this for me?

Cordelia: B-but this ring bears the crest of the royal family of Ylisse! Are you sure I'm allowed to have such a treasure?

Chrom: This was crafted to commemorate my birth, and later given to me by my father. Since my earliest days I have planned to bestow it to the woman I would marry. It is yours now. A symbol of our everlasting love and affection.

Cordelia: Oh, Chrom, I'm... I'm so honored. I will treasure it all of my days.

Chrom: Then our future is sure to be filled with happiness and pies, both!

Cordelia: Oh, yes! We shall have pies morning, noon, and night! ...Er, but would you mind terribly if we hired a cook?

Cordelia is to talkative here... (Wait.. It's Sumia's Support isn't it ?...)

@Agro : BEST SUPPORT EVAH ! 10/10

It's easy really. Takes Hector X Florina, and just change some details; and you have it...

Well, let's try to write something original...

C support :

Chrom : Ah, Cordelia ! You're here ! I was looking after you...

Cordelia : C-C-Chrom... W-W-W-What a s-s-surprise !

Chrom : Hmm... Are you fine ? Everyone accept your efforts, but you shouldn't works too hard.

Co : N-No, I'm OK ! W-Why was you l-l-looking after me ?!

Ch: I wanted to discuss the strategy with you and Robin. But forget it, you should take a nap.

Co : I-I'm fine ! I can-

Ch : No discussion ! Please, take a nap. We needs our best warrior to be in a good for, after all !

Co : Well, if this is an order... I'll dd it !

... F-For you...

Ch : Sorry ? Did you add something ?

Co : N-Nothin ! Nothing at all ! Good luck C-Chrom !

Ch : Fine. Go take a nap. It's a promise. *Chrom leaves*

Co : A promise... Ah, Chrom !

B Support :

*Cordelia alone*

Cordelia : Last time, I was able to have a long conversation with Chrom. You can do it, girl ! You can tell him how you feel !

1.. 2.. Inspire.. Expire...

Ahem.. Chrom ! I have something I have to tell you !

Chrom : Yes ? What is it ?

Co : Aah ! C-Chrom ! S-s-since where are you her ?!

Ch : Sorry.. I didn't want to surprise you, or to disturb your private life...

It seems I always come visiting you at the worse moment, I apologize.

Co : N-no ! No needs to appologize! I-Its me who wasn't vigilant enough !

W-What do you wanted this time...

Ch : It's not really important... You shouldn't take so much for yourself. It's important to calm down sometimes.

So, what do you wanted to say to me ?

Co : W-Well.. I-It's nothing really !...

I-I.. Oh, yes, I-I wanted to thank you for last time !

Ch : Last time ?Oh.. You mean when I asked you to take a nap. It's nothing really.

Co : Quite the contrary, sir... I was able to fdo my best in the last battle, thanks to your advice.

Ch : Really ? I'm happy to hae been of any uses to you ! I thought you would have been able to help me more than I could.

Hmm... I know ! Why wouldn't you come training with me, one of these days ! I really think we could both learns a lot!

Co : T-Training... W-With you ? Y-Your manly m-muscles, all s-sweaty...

Ch : Pardon ? Are you fine ? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have proposed this. I dn't want to gives you even more pression...

Co : N-No ! I-I'm sorry.

Ch : Forget about this. I was an egoist. Try to not overdo anything, OK ?

Co : A-As you wish, C-Chrom ! Sir !

Ch : Well, when you will be in a better form, I'd like to discuss with you again. See you later...

Co : Ah C-Chrom... Did he.. enjoy my company ? May he..

No. !No no no no no ! Me and Him, it's imposssible, I know it.

A support

Chrom : Cordelia ! Finally I found you !

Cordelia : C-Chrom ! W-Whua do you... I mean... W-Why was you searching me ?

Ch : I wanted to appologize. I didn't wanted to embarrass you in our last discussion.

Co : W-What are you talking about .? Y-You didn't...

Ch : No need to lie with me. We knows each other for quite some time now.

You're trying to avoid me since our last discussion. This is about this training proposition, right ?

I told you to forget it. It wasn't a good idea, after all...

Co: C-Chrom... N-No, you're wrong... I-I... Ahem ! Y-You ddidn't do anything wrong.. It's me...

Ch : Is there a problem ? If I can do anything for you, please tell me...

Co :Why ? Why are you so nice with someone like me ? You should stay more with other nobles. I'm sure you would have more interresting discussion...

Ch : I don't understand what you are talking about. You are admired by everyone for your prowess in the battlefield. You saved our life more than one time. You are a precious ally for everyone, for me ! This is far more important for me than these princess in their castles...

I wanted to know you more. We know each other for quite some time, but we never really discussed together.

Co : C-Chrom... Y-You admire me ?. Aah...

Ch : Aah.. Excuse-me... This time it was my turn to embarrass myself...

But yes, why wouldn't I admire you ? You're a really valuable ally. I know I can trust you. So, it makes me sorry to feel that you don't trust you as well...

Co : C-Chrom... t-trust.. m-e... This... This must be a dream... Aaah... *Cordeilia faints*

Ch :Cordelia ! Are you alright ? This girl always do to much...

S Support

Chrom : Cordelia ! Are you alright ? Don't forget to take a nap if needed.

Cordelia : C-Chrom ! You don't need to wprry so much about me. I'm fine, really. I know how to fight !

Ch : I don't deny your skill,but last time, you fainted just before me ! Imagine if it happens again uring a fight.

Co : Don't worry ! You shouldn't gives me so much attention. The others also nedds your encouragement.

Ch :But you are not like the others...

Co : What did you said ?

Ch : Ah, I'm sorry, but I have to said it ! Please don't interrupt me ! I will accept your response, whatever it is, but at least listen to me !

You are special for me ! You are a great ally, someone I can trust mre than anyone, but you are more than that..

Co : Chom... Is it possible...

Ch : I don't want to deny you. ! I want to helps you. If you need a shoulder to take a nap, I will be there for you, I will do anything to makes you happy.

And.. I want you to take this...

Co : This.. This ring ! C-Chrom.. You want to m-marry.. me ?

Ch : If you refuses, I'll accept your answer, and I won't bother you ever again. But I had to tell you what is really ion my heart.

...Well, it seems it's the second time I embarrass myself in front of you I guess we are even now. I'm sorry I will-

Co : Chrom ! Wait ! To say the truth, I... I love you too. I always loved you, but I thought.. I thought it ws impossible..

Ch : Cordelia..

Co : Chrom... I accept. Nothing will makes me happier. I know it..

Ch : Really ? I am also really happy. I will treat you well, you will see...

Co : Oh Chrom... This is a.. dream come true.. *Faints*

Ch : Cordelia ! Again ? Ah... I really should find a better timing for these declaration...

I can't believe I actually did that... Everything really happens, uh...

Edited by TendaSlime

• 2 weeks later...

Cordelia is to talkative here... (Wait.. It's Sumia's Support isn't it ?...)

@Agro : BEST SUPPORT EVAH ! 10/10

It's easy really. Takes Hector X Florina, and just change some details; and you have it...

Well, let's try to write something original...

C support :

Chrom : Ah, Cordelia ! You're here ! I was looking after you...

Cordelia : C-C-Chrom... W-W-W-What a s-s-surprise !

Chrom : Hmm... Are you fine ? Everyone accept your efforts, but you shouldn't works too hard.

Co : N-No, I'm OK ! W-Why was you l-l-looking after me ?!

Ch: I wanted to discuss the strategy with you and Robin. But forget it, you should take a nap.

Co : I-I'm fine ! I can-

Ch : No discussion ! Please, take a nap. We needs our best warrior to be in a good for, after all !

Co : Well, if this is an order... I'll dd it !

... F-For you...

Ch : Sorry ? Did you add something ?

Co : N-Nothin ! Nothing at all ! Good luck C-Chrom !

Ch : Fine. Go take a nap. It's a promise. *Chrom leaves*

Co : A promise... Ah, Chrom !

B Support :

*Cordelia alone*

Cordelia : Last time, I was able to have a long conversation with Chrom. You can do it, girl ! You can tell him how you feel !

1.. 2.. Inspire.. Expire...

Ahem.. Chrom ! I have something I have to tell you !

Chrom : Yes ? What is it ?

Co : Aah ! C-Chrom ! S-s-since where are you her ?!

Ch : Sorry.. I didn't want to surprise you, or to disturb your private life...

It seems I always come visiting you at the worse moment, I apologize.

Co : N-no ! No needs to appologize! I-Its me who wasn't vigilant enough !

W-What do you wanted this time...

Ch : It's not really important... You shouldn't take so much for yourself. It's important to calm down sometimes.

So, what do you wanted to say to me ?

Co : W-Well.. I-It's nothing really !...

Ch : Last time ?Oh.. You mean when I asked you to take a nap. It's nothing really.

Co : Quite the contrary, sir... I was able to fdo my best in the last battle, thanks to your advice.

Ch : Really ? I'm happy to hae been of any uses to you ! I thought you would have been able to help me more than I could.

Hmm... I know ! Why wouldn't you come training with me, one of these days ! I really think we could both learns a lot!

Co : T-Training... W-With you ? Y-Your manly m-muscles, all s-sweaty...

Ch : Pardon ? Are you fine ? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have proposed this. I dn't want to gives you even more pression...

Co : N-No ! I-I'm sorry.

Ch : Forget about this. I was an egoist. Try to not overdo anything, OK ?

Co : A-As you wish, C-Chrom ! Sir !

Ch : Well, when you will be in a better form, I'd like to discuss with you again. See you later...

Co : Ah C-Chrom... Did he.. enjoy my company ? May he..

No. !No no no no no ! Me and Him, it's imposssible, I know it.

A support

Chrom : Cordelia ! Finally I found you !

Cordelia : C-Chrom ! W-Whua do you... I mean... W-Why was you searching me ?

Ch : I wanted to appologize. I didn't wanted to embarrass you in our last discussion.

Co : W-What are you talking about .? Y-You didn't...

Ch : No need to lie with me. We knows each other for quite some time now.

You're trying to avoid me since our last discussion. This is about this training proposition, right ?

Co: C-Chrom... N-No, you're wrong... I-I... Ahem ! Y-You ddidn't do anything wrong.. It's me...

Ch : Is there a problem ? If I can do anything for you, please tell me...

Co :Why ? Why are you so nice with someone like me ? You should stay more with other nobles. I'm sure you would have more interresting discussion...

Ch : I don't understand what you are talking about. You are admired by everyone for your prowess in the battlefield. You saved our life more than one time. You are a precious ally for everyone, for me ! This is far more important for me than these princess in their castles...

I wanted to know you more. We know each other for quite some time, but we never really discussed together.

Co : C-Chrom... Y-You admire me ?. Aah...

Ch : Aah.. Excuse-me... This time it was my turn to embarrass myself...

But yes, why wouldn't I admire you ? You're a really valuable ally. I know I can trust you. So, it makes me sorry to feel that you don't trust you as well...

Co : C-Chrom... t-trust.. m-e... This... This must be a dream... Aaah... *Cordeilia faints*

Ch :Cordelia ! Are you alright ? This girl always do to much...

S Support

Chrom : Cordelia ! Are you alright ? Don't forget to take a nap if needed.

Cordelia : C-Chrom ! You don't need to wprry so much about me. I'm fine, really. I know how to fight !

Ch : I don't deny your skill,but last time, you fainted just before me ! Imagine if it happens again uring a fight.

Co : Don't worry ! You shouldn't gives me so much attention. The others also nedds your encouragement.

Ch :But you are not like the others...

Co : What did you said ?

Ch : Ah, I'm sorry, but I have to said it ! Please don't interrupt me ! I will accept your response, whatever it is, but at least listen to me !

You are special for me ! You are a great ally, someone I can trust mre than anyone, but you are more than that..

Co : Chom... Is it possible...

Ch : I don't want to deny you. ! I want to helps you. If you need a shoulder to take a nap, I will be there for you, I will do anything to makes you happy.

Co : This.. This ring ! C-Chrom.. You want to m-marry.. me ?

Ch : If you refuses, I'll accept your answer, and I won't bother you ever again. But I had to tell you what is really ion my heart.

...Well, it seems it's the second time I embarrass myself in front of you I guess we are even now. I'm sorry I will-

Co : Chrom ! Wait ! To say the truth, I... I love you too. I always loved you, but I thought.. I thought it ws impossible..

Ch : Cordelia..

Co : Chrom... I accept. Nothing will makes me happier. I know it..

Ch : Really ? I am also really happy. I will treat you well, you will see...

Co : Oh Chrom... This is a.. dream come true.. *Faints*

Ch : Cordelia ! Again ? Ah... I really should find a better timing for these declaration...

I can't believe I actually did that... Everything really happens, uh...

Cordelia fainting sounds very believable. :D

Besides from the grammar (nothing will makes, I have to said it, these declaration), those supports are actually really good though. =P

Maybe they should change Cordelia-Sumia supports to talk about Chrom?

EDIT:

Uhh, redid the supports with better grammar:

C:

Chrom: Ah, Cordelia! You're here! I was looking for you...

Cordelia: C-C-Chrom... W-W-W-What a s-s-surprise !

Chrom: Hmm... Are you fine? Everyone accepts your effort, but you shouldn't work too hard.

Cordelia: N-No, I'm okay! W-Why were you looking for me?!

Chrom: I wanted to discuss the strategy with you and Robin. But forget it, you should take a nap.

Cordelia: I-I'm fine! I can-

Chrom: No discussion! Please, take a nap. We need our best warrior to be in a good form, after all!

Cordelia: Well, if this is an order... I'll do it !

...F-For you...

Chrom: Sorry? Did you add something?

Cordelia: N-Nothing! Nothing at all! Good luck C-Chrom!

Chrom: Fine. Go take a nap. It's a promise. *Chrom leaves*

Cordelia: A promise... Ah, Chrom !

B:

*Cordelia alone*

Cordelia: Last time, I was able to have a long conversation with Chrom. You can do it, girl! You can tell him how you feel!

1.. 2.. Inhale.. Exhale...

Ahem.. Chrom! I have something I have to tell you!

Chrom: Yes? What is it?

Cordelia: Aah! C-Chrom! S-since when were you here?!

Chrom: Sorry.. I didn't want to surprise you, or to disturb your private life...

It seems I always come to visit you at the worst moment, I apologize.

Cordelia: N-no! No need to apologize! I-Its me who wasn't vigilant enough!

W-What do you want this time?

Chrom: It's not really important... You shouldn't take so much for yourself. (ooc: tried to correct this but couldn't tell what it meant) It's important to calm down sometimes.

So, what do you want to say to me?

Cordelia: W-Well.. I-It's nothing really!...

Chrom: Last time? Oh.. You mean when I asked you to take a nap. It's nothing really.

Cordelia: Quite the contrary, sir... I was able to do my best in the last battle, thanks to your advice.

Chrom: Really? I'm happy to have been of any use to you. I thought you would have been able to help me more than I could.

Hmm... I know! Why not come training with me, one of these days! I really think we could both learn a lot!

Cordelia: T-Training... W-With you ? Y-Your manly m-muscles, all s-sweaty...

Chrom: Pardon? Are you fine? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have proposed this. I don't want to gives you even more pressure...

Cordelia: N-No ! I-I'm sorry.

Chrom: Forget about this. Try to not overdo anything, OK? (sentence removed here yet again since I couldn't tell what it meant)

Cordelia: A-As you wish, C-Chrom! Sir!

Chrom: Well, when you're in a better form, I'd like to discuss with you again. See you later...

Cordelia: Ah C-Chrom... Did he.. enjoy my company ? Maybe he..

No! Me and him, it's impossible, I know it.

A:

Chrom: Cordelia! I found you, finally!

Cordelia : C-Chrom ! W-What do you... I mean... W-Why were you searching for me ?

Chrom: I wanted to apologize. I didn't wanted to embarrass you in our last discussion.

Cordelia: W-What are you talking about .? Y-You didn't...

Chrom: No need to lie to me. We've known each other for quite some time now.

Cordelia: C-Chrom... N-No, you're wrong... I-I... Ahem ! Y-You didn't do anything wrong.. It's me...

Chrom: Is there a problem ? If I can do anything for you, please tell me...

Cordelia: Why? Why are you so nice with someone like me? You should stay more with other nobles. I'm sure you would have much more interesting discussions...

Chrom: I don't understand what you're talking about. You are admired by everyone for your prowess in the battlefield. You've saved my life more than one time. You are a precious ally for everyone, to me! I wanted to know you more. We've known each other for quite some time, but we never really discussed together.

Cordelia: C-Chrom... Y-You admire me?

Chrom: Aah.. Excuse-me... This time it was my turn to embarrass myself...

But yes, why wouldn't I admire you? You are a valuable ally. I know I can trust you. So, it makes me sorry to feel that you don't trust you as well...

Cordelia: C-Chrom... trust.. me... This... This must be a dream... Aaah... *Cordelia faints*

Chrom: Cordelia! Are you alright? This girl always does too much...

S:

Chrom: Cordelia! Are you alright? Don't forget to take a nap if you need to.

Cordelia: C-Chrom! You don't need to worry so much about me. I'm fine, really. I know how to fight!

Chrom: I don't deny your skill, but last time you fainted just before me! Imagine if it happens again during a fight.

Cordelia: Don't worry! You shouldn't give me so much attention. The others also need your encouragement.

Chrom: But you are not like the others...

Cordelia: What did you say?

Chrom: Ah, I'm sorry, but I have to say it! Please don't interrupt me! I will accept your response, whatever it is, but at least listen to me.

You are special to me. You are a great ally, someone I can trust more than anyone, but you are more than that..
Cordelia: Chom... Is it possible...
Chrom: I want to help you. If you need a shoulder to take a nap, I will be there for you, I will do anything to make you happy.

Cordelia: This.. This ring! C-Chrom.. You want to m-marry.. me?

Chrom: If you refuse, I'll accept your answer, and I won't bother you ever again. But I had to tell you what was really in my heart.

...Well, it seems it's the second time I've embarrassed myself in front of you I guess we're even now. I'm sorry I will-

Cordelia: Chrom! Wait! To say the truth, I... I love you too. I always loved you, but I thought.. I thought it was impossible...

Chrom: Cordelia...

Cordelia: Chrom... I accept. Nothing will make me happier. I know it..
Chrom: Really? I am so very happy.

Cordelia: Oh Chrom... This is a dream come true.. *Faints*

Chrom: Cordelia! Again? Ah... I really should find a better timing for these declarations...

Edited by Vapo

I mean, Chrom/Sumia is over freaking PIES.

LOL-calization.

...and people say FeMU x Chrom is miles better. It's walking in on each other naked. That's as animu as you can get.

Chrom x Cordelia should be about... BRITISH pie. Because Shakespeare.

C level

cordelia: chrom i am love in you

chrom: go away

B level

cordelia: pls chrom am obsessed

chrom: no

A level

chrom: cordelia seriously fuck off

cordelia: ;_;

S level

cordelia: y so mean 2 me chrom

chrom: bcos i was buying dis ring

like dis if u cried

Oh if only I could. Made me laugh so hard that I cried.

Because I should try it once in a while

C:

Cordelia: Oh Chrom, where art thou Chrom

Chrom: Here me am

Cordelia: Oh, hello Chrom, how are thou feeling

Chrom: Don't feel so well

Cordelia: beg my pardon?

Chrom: Have a feeling so complicated

Cordelia: Thou mind hath I help?

Chrom: Is you being real?

Cordelia: Trust me

Chrom: There muts be no otehr woman as helpful as this hen

Cordelia: Thou flaterring me

Chrom: Helping me Chrom is very good

Oh, jeez.... I like writing supports, but I'm not very good at it. Let me try one here...

I'm not sure if she actually calls him "Your Highness" or "Prince Chrom"... I couldn't remember.

C Support (I can't seem to figure out how to get it in the tab...)

Ch: Cordelia? Cordelia...! ...Gods, where could she be?

*Cordelia enters*

Co: You called... *pant* *pant* ...Your Highness...? *pant*

Ch: Cordelia! Are you alright? You don't look too good. Do you want me to get a healer to--

Co: No! ...I mean, I'm fine, sir. What do you need?

Ch: Cordelia, you would tell me if there was something wrong, right?

Co: You think I'm lying? To you!? Never, Your Highness. I'm fine, I promise.

Ch: I didn't say I thought you were lying. I believe you... But you seem so out of breath. It worries me.

Co: Y-You're... Worried about me...?

Ch: Of course. I'd hate to lose one of my best Pegasus Knights.

Co: Oh... Of course. I just ran when I heard you call me. I was worried something happened... So, what's wrong?

Ch: Ahaha... I don't even remember what I was going to ask.

Co: You... Don't?

Ch: It wasn't important I'm sure. I'm sorry.

Co: You shouldn't apologize...
Ch: Oh! I have to go talk to My Unit about the next fight. It's going to be hard terrain, you know? Most of us have never fought on anything like it. But you fly. You'll have an advantage.

Co: Haha... I guess I do.

Ch: Then I'll be counting on you a lot, Cordelia. I'll talk to you later.

*Chrom leaves*

Co: I'll talk to you later... *Sigh*... Did I really tell him I was running halfway across camp because he called? I must have sounded so clingy...

B Support

Ch: Cordelia!

Co: Your Highness... Is there a problem?

Ch: You could have died! What were you doing during that last fight!?

Co: ...I thought you said that you were counting on me... I didn't do that much more than anyone else...

Ch: You went straight to attack the archers! That's too dangerous. There's no way My Unit ever would have wanted you to do that.

Co: Those archers were hired from local villages. They knew the land better then any of the other enemies. I had to take them out first, I thought.

Ch: *Sigh*... Cordelia, that was just dangerous. I was really worried about you. I guess we need to start talking to everyone about what we're doing before each battle. I never thought you, of all people, would do something so foolhardy. I need to go talk to My Unit...

Co: Prince Chrom--

*Chrom leaves*

Co: *Sigh*... He was really angry. I... I guess I acted out of orders, but... I've never made a bad decisions before doing that... Maybe I'm not as perfect as everyone seems to think. Chrom, I... *sniff*...

A Support

Ch: Cordelia? Are you here?

Co: ...

Ch: Cordelia...!? ...*Sigh* I guess she's not here.

Co: Right here, Your Highness.

Ch: Ack! T-There you are. Why didn't you come earlier?

Co: ...I'm sorry, Your Highness...

Ch: Look, I heard from some other soldiers you were pretty upset after yesterday's battle.

Co: I'm fine, sir.

Ch: Cordelia, I'm sorry I snapped at you. I was angry when you put yourself in so much danger! I didn't want to upset you, though.

Co: Prince--

Ch: I don't know if that's what upset you, or something else... But either way, I should apologize.

Co: No, Your Highness. I was out of line myself. I should have trusted in My Unit.

Ch: My Unit told me those archers were actually going to be a problem for us. They were really skilled on the land. If you hadn't taken them out, we could have been in big trouble.

Co: I... I just did what I could.

Ch: Thank you, Cordelia. And I haven't even mentioned about how skillfully you moved your pegasus to dodge all the arrows. You really did a great job. No one else could have done that but you.

Co: Chrom... Thank you. I'm honored to get such high praise from you.

Ch: You deserve it. Get some rest before the next battle, Cordelia. I know now I can count on you for anything. I'll go tell My Unit to work you into some more of his/her strategies. I'll see you later.

Co: Alright... See you later.

*Chrom leaves*

Co: *Sigh*... Chrom...

Ah, that was bad... Maybe I'll rewrite it later... I'm no good with Cordelia.

Oh god no, why does this thread even exist?

Poor Severa.

I don't think it'll work out. All her unrequited lines and crap will have to be changed.

Edited by Shirley

Do you guys know how utterly broken Severa will turn out, considering she not only has to live in the shadow of Cordelia, but also Chrom and Lucina?

What a piece of work is Severa! How fragile in ego, how endless in suffering! In form and moving, how pitiful and overshadowed! In action how unnoticed, in apprehension how pointless! Less attractive than her sister! The paragon of the second-best!

• 3 years later...

What a piece of work is Severa! How fragile in ego, how endless in suffering! In form and moving, how pitiful and overshadowed! In action how unnoticed, in apprehension how pointless! Less attractive than her sister! The paragon of the second-best!

I dunno about that. Severa's definitely bustier than Lucina is, after all. XD