the new guy

TheUnderman14

the [new] guy here

but not in the fire emblem department thats for sure

Good idea adding this, since when I first registered here people assumed I had never played fire emblem before just because I was a new member even though I had been playing the series for 6+ years at that point. My advice to you is to do something to prove yourself... unfortunately people here have a tendency not to take you seriously until you do.

Not to scare off a new member, I just noticed that clause in your introduction and thought I'd add my advice. Please don't everyone get on my case for this.

Anyway, Swordmasters are cool... so yeah.

Good idea adding this, since when I first registered here people assumed I had never played fire emblem before just because I was a new member even though I had been playing the series for 6+ years at that point. My advice to you is to do something to prove yourself... unfortunately people here have a tendency not to take you seriously until you do.

Not to scare off a new member, I just noticed that clause in your introduction and thought I'd add my advice. Please don't everyone get on my case for this.

Anyway, Swordmasters are cool... so yeah.

IM GUNNA GET IN YOUR CASE LIEK RIGHT NOW.

Welcome!

IM GUNNA GET IN YOUR CASE LIEK RIGHT NOW.

Welcome!

Too many Navarres in this topic!

TheUnderman14, from now on I am going to associate everything you do with 1% critted as if you are both the same person. You have quite a standard to live up to. Do not disappoint.

Too many Navarres in this topic!

TheUnderman14, from now on I am going to associate everything you do with 1% critted as if you are both the same person. You have quite a standard to live up to. Do not disappoint.

dont worry i kill everything with a steel sword

sometime a sliver sword is needed but barely