The Fight Is On! - Kid Icarus Character Discussion Thread

TharjaAssault

Do you have to do this for each franchise? Why can't you just make one thread discussing the possible newcomers in the new Smash Brothers?

Why not?

It makes it less cluttered than with one thread and it's easier to track conversations.

Anyways,

If Palutena had Peach's air game with Zelda's magical powers I would totally have a new main.

Don't really care about any of the others, though all of them are hilarious. ^_^

This is how Smashboards runs their character threads, and it works well. So i figured why not just implement it here. (Heck, they have individual character threads)

I think Palutena would be chosen out of all of them, although I prefer Medusa.

Do you have to do this for each franchise? Why can't you just make one thread discussing the possible newcomers in the new Smash Brothers?

More focused discussions without people trying to talk about different things cutting each other off. Plus its more fun this way.

Anyways Palutena I think has the best shot, with all her interactions with Pit and plus the 2 times she's a boss in Uprising would lead for some possible moves as well as charm/taunts, etc.

I'm just glad Pit is back since he's my main. :P

Palutena though would be interesting to use as well I'm sure......and I'm not sure Dark Pit should get in, wouldn't he be too similar to Pit?

I'm just glad Pit is back since he's my main. :P

Palutena though would be interesting to use as well I'm sure......and I'm not sure Dark Pit should get in, wouldn't he be too similar to Pit?

if they really wanted to. They could give Dark Pit, the original brawl pits moves he lost in Smash 4. Or various other things he had in Uprising to counter Pit.

I really hope they incorporate something like Snake's codecs with Pit, where all of the gods like Viridi and Hades comment on who he's fighting. Wouldn't be too far of a stretch since they did it in Uprising.

I really don't think Kid Icarus should have another rep. Even if it was recently revived with Uprising and it's not exactly a retro series anymore, it's still generally classified as a retro series (similarly to Punch Out), and I doubt any retro series is getting more than one character.

That said, I'm still all for Pit and Palutena conversations in Kid Icarus levels. Despite me really hating Snake in Brawl, I thought the character specific codecs were awesome and a good way to shed some light on the character cast.