Picking the last two Fathers

Zerker

Fathers  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Gaius!Noire & Donnel!Nah OR Donnel!Noire & Gaius!Nah ?

• Gaius!Noire & Donnel!Nah
    • Donnel!Noire & Gaius!Nah

I can't decide on who I should have father Noire and Nah, with Donnel and Gaius being the two options, so I decided to ask you guys.

Both of these fathers pass down the Pegasus genes for Galeforce, but Gaius passes down more attacking proc skills, and Donnel passes down Aptitude and Underdog from Villager.

And then Gaius has a van full of candy that Nowi is just ready to hop into.

Also, it's father's day, lol.

Edited by Ƶerker

Gaius|Nah and Donnel|Noire.

Pass Sol from Gaius so that Nah can self-heal for super tankiness.

Noire wants Armsthrift a lot more than Nah, so she can either Nosferatank, if you're into that, with forged Aversa's Night or Snipe with things like Double Bows and forged Braves.

Gaius|Nah and Donnel|Noire.

Pass Sol from Gaius so that Nah can self-heal for super tankiness.

Noire wants Armsthrift a lot more than Nah, so she can either Nosferatank, if you're into that, with forged Aversa's Night or Snipe with things like Double Bows and forged Braves.

^

can't believe there's so many Donnel|Nah. Dragonstones can be bought (armsthift), there's limit breaker(50 luck), unlimited 2nd seal(underdog).

Gaius is a much 'superior' father than Donnel to Nah.

The increase of Luck from Donnel is better passed to Noire since she's low luck by default, and if she crits, she's scary, more luck means she won't get crit on that often too.

Gaius! gets vantage and sol, which allows her to be a great tank, while Donnel!Noire gets Armsthrift which also allows her to be a tank with aversa's night.
Donnel only gives Nah Sol, since she doesn't care about armsthrft, but Gaius!Noire is also great, since she gets everything she could want but Armsthrift. Still, Gaius!Nah is much better than Donnel!Nah, so i'd go with gaius!nah and donnel!noire

I personally like Gaius!Noire better than Donnel!Noire, and Donnel!Nah is pretty hilarious to use,(and makes a better magic Nah if you want to do that) but I would say that Gaius!Nah and Donnel!Noire would be stronger overall compared to their counterparts.

While Nah gets access to Sol regardless of which of those two she gets, Gaius gives her Vantage for Vantage/Sol abuse. She doesn't care for Armsthrift that much since Dragonstones are buyable.

Noire losing Vantage is an admittedly big loss, as are those mods, but she can make an adequate bulky Sorcerer with something like Armsthrift/Sol/Galeforce/Limit Break/Filler (Pavise, Renewal, Lifetaker, etc.) She also makes a decent Sniper with Galeforce/Luna/Limit Break and you can put in stuff like Bowfaire or Lifetaker, Donnel can pass down Counter, etc. Lastly, she can run Dual Guard as a support unit such as a Dark Flier/Valkyrie or as something like a Bride/Bow Knight/whatever.

Gaius! gets vantage and sol, which allows her to be a great tank, while Donnel!Noire gets Armsthrift which also allows her to be a tank with aversa's night.

Donnel only gives Nah Sol, since she doesn't care about armsthrft, but Gaius!Noire is also great, since she gets everything she could want but Armsthrift. Still, Gaius!Nah is much better than Donnel!Nah, so i'd go with gaius!nah and donnel!noire

Wise decision =P

I pair donnel!nah and regret

Unlimited dragonstone+ is not worth since each usage is 35, and it is unforge-able. Basically can stock like 3-5 of time on Nah, and treat her like having armsthift for at least 5 skirmishes.