Top Ten worst characters in Shadow Dragon

Fargo294

Shadow Dragon is terrible, no supports, no characterization (FE12 redeemed that though)..

I dunno, I rather take no support convo, but having extra dialogues and stuff that does not ruin the source material, than the WTF that they did with FE12, and the half assed support convo >_>

That being said, Reclass is definitely the high point of DSFE, considering most of the complaints are "IT KILLS INDIVIDUALITY!!!" and "THE GAME BECOME BRAINDEAD SIR!". Both of which is, IMHO a pretty retarded complaints

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally speaking, when people say "no supports" they're referring to the conversations. Not the bonuses.

Maybe not full support conversations, but there's some character-specific ones. Unless that person meant that there's no support conversations between people when they gave supports, the statement is flawed.

1. Lorenz- definetely the worst character around imo. Super late join with those bases is just no.

How is he much worse than Elice exactly? She joins around the same time as Lorenz, but is still first tier (and as a cleric she has no offense) and has even worse bases.

How is he much worse than Elice exactly? She joins around the same time as Lorenz, but is still first tier (and as a cleric she has no offense) and has even worse bases.

At least Elice has A rank staves.

At least Elice has A rank staves.

And can insta-promote, AND uses Aum (granted, that thing is a pain to get, and is probably not necessary, but it's her or Maria, realistically speaking; using Caeda/Minerva is iffy).

• 2 weeks later...

That being said, Reclass is definitely the high point of DSFE, considering most of the complaints are "IT KILLS INDIVIDUALITY!!!" and "THE GAME BECOME BRAINDEAD SIR!". Both of which is, IMHO a pretty retarded complaints

FE12 should have not combined male class sets A and B

make the girls even more overpowered

Edited by shadykid

FE12 should have not combined male class sets A and B

make the girls even more overpowered

Palla, Catria, Caeda, Minerva, Cecille, and HAMMERNE/Rescuebots.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, I forgot to follow this =P. And while I was gone, people had opinions! Hooray! I didn't list guys like Ymir and Horace because they don't exist in my mind(Same with most pre-promotes). IS reasoning: Hey, want to kill off nearly everyone you meet so you can get these guys that are worse any other unit?

People like Athena? I'm confused. I think I'm missing something here(Good bases, maybe? In that way I guess Radd is worse). On the topic of confusion, Vyland can't take a hit with low HP and def. All the natural archers are pretty eh, and I don't like Gordin because he is the best and still has bad growths. I suppose that sounds pretty stupid, but on one of my runs he didn't even break into double digits when all of my other units where around the same level.

More opinions, anyone?

Shadow Dragon is terrible, no supports, no characterization (FE12 redeemed that though)..

You forget that Shadow Dragon is a REMAKE

Apparently, I forgot to follow this =P. And while I was gone, people had opinions! Hooray! I didn't list guys like Ymir and Horace because they don't exist in my mind(Same with most pre-promotes). IS reasoning: Hey, want to kill off nearly everyone you meet so you can get these guys that are worse any other unit?

People like Athena? I'm confused. I think I'm missing something here(Good bases, maybe? In that way I guess Radd is worse). On the topic of confusion, Vyland can't take a hit with low HP and def. All the natural archers are pretty eh, and I don't like Gordin because he is the best and still has bad growths. I suppose that sounds pretty stupid, but on one of my runs he didn't even break into double digits when all of my other units where around the same level.

More opinions, anyone?

I can agree with you on the extra characters along with Vyland. Caesar and Radd were completely redundant for me since I had Ogma and Navarre. As for Gordin.... yeah, I hate him also but only because I prefer Jeorge who has better proficiency with the bow ( and the fact that I don't really use archers much, unless i actually have to). Is it safe to say that Wolf and Sedgar could possibly be the best units in the game? Then again, I always reclassed them: Wolf being a hero and Sedgar either warrior or general so it might just be my own personal bias talking

And that justifies it how? FE12 did a perfectly good job of adding all that stuff to a remake.

Yeah, but for reasons unknown, FE 12 was a japan exclusive and Shadow Dragon was meant to introduce the roots of the franchise,since the series' mascot was never featured in a game outside japan while adding the re class feature

I dunno, I rather take no support convo, but having extra dialogues and stuff that does not ruin the source material, than the WTF that they did with FE12, and the half assed support convo >_>

I agree.

Yeah, but for reasons unknown, FE 12 was a japan exclusive and Shadow Dragon was meant to introduce the roots of the franchise,since the series' mascot was never featured in a game outside japan while adding the re class feature

And that justifies it how? FE12 did a perfectly good job of adding all that stuff to a remake.

Still hasn't answered my question.

I just did and lets not forget this is Shadow Dragon we're talking about. As for FE 12, there's really no way to explain why it has support convos and Shadow Dragon doesn't. Heck, for all we know, the Japanese Shadow Dragon could have them and none of us would know

Edited by HeroKingMarth

I just did and lets not forget this is Shadow Dragon we're talking about. As for FE 12, there's really no way to explain why it has support convos and Shadow Dragon doesn't. Heck, for all we know, the Japanese Shadow Dragon could have them and none of us would know

without even looking it up I know it doesn't, people would know about it if it were true

Also Japan loves FE3 so they put more effort into the more loved game in its remake

Edited by General Horace

without even looking it up I know it doesn't, people would know about it if it were true

Also Japan loves FE3 so they put more effort into the more loved game in its remake

Hmm makes some sense

@ DragonBoner- I quite like the "support convos" in this game. Some of them are legit really heartwarming. Heck, the "support convos" for Etzel made me like the character quite a lot recently when playing through my LTC run.

I'm butthurt because Cain did not have a support with Abel, and his MU support is "loltraining"

Or Malliesia supports being..... Well.... Like that. But then again, lol Malliesia

And this is before including all of those "insulting" supports that consists of worshipping MU for the sake of boasting the players ego. Fuck them

that being said, the whitewings support, and Sheeda x Marth support is pretty cool

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner