Warriors of Dreamland - Kirby Character Discussion Thread

TharjaAssault

Kirby is fine right now. The only one I think could be in would be Waddle Dee, but I wouldn't put him on the shortlist.

• 3 weeks later...

Funny thing: If Bandana Dee got in, the Kirby series would actually have a complete weapon triangle before FE did.

That would be highly ironic. Hahaha

Funny thing: If Bandana Dee got in, the Kirby series would actually have a complete weapon triangle before FE did.

ohhhhh snap

10/10

not a magic triangle, 0/10

Kirby represents magic right

Edited by shadykid

No Knuckle Joe? I am dissapoint.

He was the 4th Kirby rep to add before Bandanna Dee came along.

BUT HE ISN'T RECENT IS HE. troll.png

Kidding. IDK, I guess he would have been the go-to choice prior to Return to Dream Land. But now we have Bandana Dee, who has 2 minor appearances, one appearance as a semi-major supporting character, and a starring role as a playable character. Not to mention Waddle Dees have been around for a while, and have appeared in a number of games, while Knuckle Joes have only been in Super Star (Ultra),Return to Dream Land, and Super Star Stacker.

BUT HE ISN'T RECENT IS HE. troll.png

Kidding. IDK, I guess he would have been the go-to choice prior to Return to Dream Land. But now we have Bandana Dee, who has 2 minor appearances, one appearance as a semi-major supporting character, and a starring role as a playable character. Not to mention Waddle Dees have been around for a while, and have appeared in a number of games, while Knuckle Joes have only been in Super Star (Ultra),Return to Dream Land, and Super Star Stacker.

and most importantly: the irony points on Fire Emblem

I don't think that's what irony means.....

the weapon triangle stuff that you brought up

I was joking though, mainly because it's not gonna happen

(pretty sure the brawl weapon triangle goes Galaxia>all)

Edited by shadykid

*tilts head*

Care to explain?

If Bandana Dee got in, Kirby would have a complete weapon triangle(Sword-Lance-Axe) before FE did.

• 8 months later...

Eh, I think we're pretty good on the Kirby reps.

Of all the franchises that need reps, I think Kirby is pretty low on the list, if not the bottom. Kirbs D3 and MK are just about everybody that a non-greedy Kirby fan could ask for from the series *cough*

I don't think Waddle Dee (any of them) will be in for the same reason(s) that Toad won't be playable.

Although, it'd be neat to see characters like Prince Fluff or Magolor as Assist Trophies.

I always thought Kracko would have been a great boss in Brawl's SSE too (Cloudworld, hello), though I know we're not likely to get anything like that this time around lol.

Edited by BANRYU