Which Marth design do you want in SSB4?

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which Marth design do you want in SSB4?

• Shadow Dragon/ New Mystery of the Emblem
    • Awakening
    • ERMAHGERD FE1 PANTLESS MARTH
    • SSBM/SSBB Marth

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woop woop the one vote for DS Marth~

I think that design looks much cooler. Though 12 over 11. The Awakening art always seemed too unlike Marth to me, I dunno, it just looks like a less pretty Lucina without her mask. Honestly his Brawl design is my favourite.

Personally, I'm all for the shadow dragon one. I never liked the awakening one, it makes him look kind of like a dork (lol advanced vocab) and more of a princess than the king (prince?) that I tend to think of him as.

Awakening for two reasons.

1: It's a updated look on Marth.

2: I personally think it looks cooler.

I can't take this seriously, considering your avatar is not FEA!Marth, but FE11!Marth. If you actually thought the Awakening art was cooler, perhaps your actions would've reflected that?

Also I like his FE3 art the best. Pantsless Marth FTW.

tumblr_mb13fhdDM71qkj0bo.jpg

If I had to pick one, Awakening. There's just something about the SD design that I don't care for. I'd love to see all his various outfits as alternate costumes.

Yeah, it was made by the same person who did those two.

Isn't it that the new Marth design was designed by the artist that did No More Heroes, and then it was replicated by the artist of FE9/10?

They should stick with the one they have in brawl, it's the best design.

Marth isn't going to be in SSB4.

Why, oh why would they not put the mascot of the entire series in a game of mascot crossovers. That is such a stupid thing to say.

Edited by GabrielKnight

Awakening. That way, slapping a mask on him for one of his alternate costumes is so much easier for the team. Of course, the Shadow Dragon version could be a costume in itself.

The "awakening redesigns" aren't really unique to the character. They're just using models from the already established default classes. In marth's case, its really just "Marth in Lucina's clothes". I say stick to the look that's unique to himself.

The "awakening redesigns" aren't really unique to the character. They're just using models from the already established default classes. In marth's case, its really just "Marth in Lucina's clothes". I say stick to the look that's unique to himself.

Agreed,

marth2.png

But I also think this design just looks better overall.