Hello everyone I`m new here

Naglfar94

Umm..hello everyone nice to meet you all I just joined I`m Naglfar94 I`m shy at times and I don`t have many friends at all :( I enjoy Fire Emblem,Romancing Saga, and some other rpg games. I like anime and manga and I also make videos on youtube,you can find me on various wikis also and one of them being the Fire Emblem wiki. Well I hope everyone will be nice and I hope we all get along well if you want to ask anything else about me feel free to ask thank you all for reading.

Welcome to the Forest! I'm also an rpg fan, especially some of the more obscure ones people don't tend to notice (like Radiata Stories....still looking for fellow fans...)

ah I see you love rpg games too! thats cool and nice to meet you Silver Lightning. I played some very unheard of rpg games I recommend you try out Romancing Saga sometime the 3 for the snes are amazing! and this other rare one I`ve come across called Nage Libre it is kinda like fire emblem except you use cards to do battle and less playable characters you only get 5.

Thank You yes that was me you saw I used Alvis now I use Yurius you will see me around in quite a few places and if you are interested in my vids feel free to check them out or comment my channel is mainly a gaming one so there are plenty of games mostly rpg games though but pretty good ones+ some FE stuff.