Supreme Emblem

osada

whats the point of the supreme emblem?

it doesnt even give you max gold (one digit is missing for that)

is it that the armourers text isnt cut of like "ill give you 99999 gold for tha"?

I think it's just an addition to the game that gives completionists something to work towards. The Golden Gaffe gives you gold when you need it, though I suppose someone who doesn't have DLC would find it useful.

As a note: 114,999 Gold (Starting Gold + Bullion(L) + Supreme Emblem) at the start of the game is abhorrent. Basically, if you have the renown Supreme Emblem, you break everything in half to begin with.

Renown grinding at it's cheapest is 2,000 gold though so they should give us 40 times that :lol:

Note, while this post contains actual numbers and a plain strategem for Renown and Gold Grinding, please do not take it too seriously.

Marth + Despoil + Exalt Falchion.

Pr Marth costs nothing to recruit if you got his DLC at Launch.

Two Second Seals (Lodestar -> Barb -> Lodestar) costs 5000 Gold.

Exalted Falchion is Free, never breaks.

Pr. Marth easily will hit several of his caps going Lodestar(30) -> Barb (10) -> Lodestar (30)

With the Exalted Falchion, he'll have 60 ATK (FINAL SMASH *****ES!) and 48 LCK.

Auto Battle, he'll get a Bullion(S) every other Enemy he initiates on.

10 Units Per team. Depending on the team, he'll average 4-5 Initiates per battle, and he'll get 2-3 Bullions per battle.

To grind up Renown it'll take 2 battles to break even.

From there on out, it costs about -2000 gold to get 50 Renown.

So. Actually... yeah, Grinding Renown gives you Gold.

And Pr. Marth beating up poor Florina and her Archers is hilarious.

As a note, I do not advocate use of Despoil either, but Pr. Marth does have that advantage. I do not advocate use of Pr. Marth on top of that. Unless you really want him to pound Florina.

As a last note...If you grind Caeda in this manner, you have no soul.

Edited by Airship Canon

It serves nothing more than a souvenir from Apotheosis.

The renown one is good to get you 99,999G. Good for No DLC till post-game runs.

i doubt you'll sell it when you got it.

It's like a medal for achievement.

It also helps in 'no grind' but renown allowed runs though it's pretty pointless to have this kind of double standard.

clearly it's a count of how many different ways you beat Apotheosis :B):

@@ you mean how many times?

You can beat Apotheosis several times the same way.

Supreme Emblem is cool for streetpass when you have troll team each holding one SE.

IMO is quite difficult to do since troll teams have more difficult time for Apotheosis. Lethality, Counter failed, team planned with no pair-ups in mind etc.

@@ you mean how many times?

You can beat Apotheosis several times the same way.

Supreme Emblem is cool for streetpass when you have troll team each holding one SE.

IMO is quite difficult to do since troll teams have more difficult time for Apotheosis. Lethality, Counter failed, team planned with no pair-ups in mind etc.

well i did different ways (one with everything, one with no Limit Breaker/Aggressor, might try a no-brave weapons run)

well i did different ways (one with everything, one with no Limit Breaker/Aggressor, might try a no-brave weapons run)

Yeah, sorry, I miss out the thought of using the SE for yourself. Always think of it as an object for epleen.

Basically, it's your "golden gaffe" alt if you have a significant amount of armsthrift units w/ 50+ Luck so any weapons used by such units will never, ever break plus other units yet to be strong enough to survive Risen in large groups, and even if you don't, it's otherwise a trophy...

Ah, the power of a great skill for grinding runs involving Apotheosis: The secret map...

Edited by shadowjam