Favorite Holy Weapon?

Naglfar94

Hey everyone its me again the new guy around here..I`m curious whats your favorite holy weapon? including the enemy ones because well heheh I used cheats once on my FE4 to get all holy weapons lets just say it was fun having Tinny run around with Thor Hammer. Anyhow back on subject my favorites would have to be Fala Flame its very powerful and Alvis shows that very clearly but problem is its so heavy but it makes up for that by giving +10 def and + 10 res to protect from attacks. The other would be Loptosu who would not like it? it cuts all damage down and gives +5 res only thing that can break through are Naga and critical hits I also like the sound Loptosu makes when used for some reason it sounds so cool. Next in line is Holsety very powerful that +20 speed really helps with it Sety and Levin become untouchable except from bosses. My other would be Gungnir really like that lance because unlike the Gae Bolg it gives +10 speed and it looks cooler ever took a close look at it in battle? it looks like a trident. Last in my line up is Thor Hammer it gives best skill boost a nice +20 its rare for it to miss and thats pretty much it for me.

weapon wise: Holsety (MASS WIND EXECUTION!! TAHAHAHAHA!!!)

favorite: Swanchika ( i don't know why either, it's the first holy weapon that curbstomps me very hard..)

Tyrfing was the first who came to ind for some reasons.

Holsety, because, well... Lewynn is awesome, and Sety is a true beast with it...

Fala Flame, for Alvis too. and Mjolnir for Ishtar.

Loptyr vs Naga is pretty effing epic, so it have a special mention.

...So, i fact I love the Magic.

As amazing as Holsety is, Gungir has its own style, decent bonuses and it also looks pretty cool. Narga destroys them all because hax.

Wow cool! so thats what you guys like great to see haha thanks for sharing! and for Zeem I`ve never tried that before with Faval I always had Shanan use Balmunc on her when I get to that chapter again I`m gonna try that.

Wow cool! so thats what you guys like great to see haha thanks for sharing! and for Zeem I`ve never tried that before with Faval I always had Shanan use Balmunc on her when I get to that chapter again I`m gonna try that.

No problem, man. Also, make sure Faval doesn't have a lame dad like Claude or Azel, though. I think it depends on his STR, but it's been a while since I played FE4 Gen II.

Holsety~

Its animation is just so gloriously green and I love it! Plus it's one of the most broken tomes ever! I also love all of the other magical holy weapons. Oh, and balmung, because I love speed too.

green+magic+speed

mmm, yes...

No problem, man. Also, make sure Faval doesn't have a lame dad like Claude or Azel, though. I think it depends on his STR, but it's been a while since I played FE4 Gen II.

I was curious so I looked and Faval needs 52 attack to OHKO Ishtar the first time and 60 for the second time. To get the 12 strength necessary for the first time, he can have any father but Claude, Azel, or Levin who give him 10 or 11 strength, according to SF's bases. For the second encounter, if he has Arden, Noishe, Lex, Beowulf, or Jamke, then all he needs is to promote to OHKO Ishtar.

Right, the topic. Either Tyrfing, because the FE4 version is dead sexy, or Forseti, for all the reasons people have said. Or Mystletainn because Ares.

Edited by bottlegnomes

faval also has reallly bad hit on ishtar since Ichival has horrible hit for a holy weapon

safer using a hero sword or something since if he misses, he's probably dead

Edited by General Horace

Yeah my favorite father for Faval is Holyn so that way Patty can have Moonlight for skill and Faval gets massive HP growths he will be getting +2 HP a lot on level up and skill for better hit% due to minor Odo blood.