Lunatic "100%" Playthrough

One of the things I often notice about playthoughs of Awakening is that most people don't seem to do all the chapters in the game. While the only FE games, to my knowledge, that seem to ask you to recruit everyone you can to get the best rank are FE4 and FE5, it seems kinda dull to me to complete the game without at least trying to do everything. So that's why I want to do this run.

The goal/rules of this run is to do the following:

1. Complete all chapters, DLC included (I own all of them, so why not?) with the following chapters excluded: The Golden Gaffe, EXPonential Growth, and Apotheosis. Infinite Regelia will be allowed only because the rewards aren't as great as the other two "gift" DLC chapters and because the chapter can produce some kind of challenge when compared to the others. TGG, EG, and Apotheosis being incompleted should be obvious for obvious reasons obviously.

2. All characters must be recruited and alive by the end of the game. This includes DLC and spotpass characters like Priam and the like. Their use is not banned in this playthrough, though I don't know how much help they will really be anyway.

3. The following bans will be put in place: No Veteran(For the first 3 chapters, I really only need the avatar for chapter 2 in pair up, so he shouldn't be above level 3 as a worst case scenario by chapter 3), Paragon, Limit Break, or Aptitude. I don't plan on using Donnel for this run, so I think these are a fair set of skill bans. Rescue chains will be banned as well. Spotpass shops/characters are banned. Renown awards past the large bullion will be banned. Bonus box legendary weapons and sparkling tile weapons will not be banned. The latter is only not banned since I will be hoping sparkling tiles will make it easier for me to build relation ships up (however the three DLC chapters filled with Sparkling tiles will be banned for ST use for those three chapters only). The former isn't banned... well, just because I want to use those weapons and never really get the chance too. DLC village weapons are not banned. Anna shops and Barracks are banned.

4. DLC chapters, along with paralogues, will be done once the current main story enemy levels equal the levels of the opponents in the main story chapter I must do.

5. I will do my best to make this an efficient run. I don't want to spend more than 10 turns in every chapter.

6. Side goals, such as keeping villagers alive and getting the goddess staff, are not mandatory, since I'm not even sure if some of them can even be done efficiently, like getting Inigo all those kills in his chapter.

7. Grinding is obviously not allowed (meaning I can only do a DLC chapter once, no risen battles, etc).

8. I think this is enough restrictions, but if anyone can think of something that I'm forgetting to do, let me know.

Planned pairups:

Chrom x Olivia

Reason:

While I will obviously be getting some use out of Olivia, she can still be kinda difficult to pair off, so this is why I am having her and Chrom get together (hopefully)

MU x Lissa

Reason:

...I like Lissa?

Vaike x Panne

Reason:

I plan on pairing Vaike with Chrom at the beginning of the game until Panne shows up, and Vaike will give her some nice bonuses

Kellam x Sully

Reason:

Kellam gives some good bonuses to Sully.

Frederick x Sumia

Reason:

Deliverer on Cynthia has never not helped me out, as have Frederick and Sumia

Cordelia x Stahl

Reason:

It's a good support?

Cherche x Lon'qu

Reason:

It's a good support?

Libra x Mirel

Reason:

It's a good support?

Gaius x Maribelle
Reason:

Trickster might provide a decent bonus for Maribelle, and I haven't seen their support convo's before.

Henry x Tharja

Reason:

It's a good support?

Gregor x Nowi

Reason:

It's a good and fast support.

>No Virion

And I kinda wanted to use him too...

Anyway, went +Mag/-Luk Male Avatar.

Premonition: 2/2

Prologue: 5/7

Did the standard (IMO) strategy for this chapter. Fred kills the closest Myrm, then the mage, then the next mage, and then fights the boss with the bronze sword. Chrom and Robin kill the left overs with Chrom getting the boss kill. Lissa goes to a sparkling tile paired with MU hoping for a bonus, but I got Michaiah's pyre. Boss actually critied Fred... (still survived).

Restarts: 1

Reason:

First try, everyone kept missing the last bandit (bandit was missing everyone else too...) so I just restarted since 6+ turns seemed annoying. Probably unecessary.

Stats:

Unit        Class          Lvl    Hp   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Luk   Def   Res   Weapon Levels          Skills                       Supports

Chrom       Lord           2.17   21   8     1     8     9     6     7     1     Sword E                Dual Attack                   None
Robin       Tactician      1.6    19   6     7     5     6     2     6     4     Sword E Tome E         None                          None
Lissa       Cleric         1.34   17   1     5     4     4     8     3     4     Staff E                Miracle                       None
Frederick   Great Knight   1.92   28   13    2     12    10    6     14    3     Sword D Lance B Axe D  Discipline, Outdoor Fighter   None

Chapter 1 4/11:

Used the same standard Strategy again (IMO). Pair Chrom with Fred, move far left one space above the Mercenary, and let stuff attack Fred. Everything attacks Fred first turn. Second turn had me move Fred to the fort and use a Vulnerary. He gained a point of Str when he leveled up so he now ORKO's fighters. Let one surviving enemy fighter Suicide on Robin. Everything else attacked Fred and Died, except the Merc,Archer, and Boss. Virion and Sully kill the Merc, Fred Paired with Chrom weaken the Archer with the Silver Lance, Avatar Finishes the Archer. Lissa healed him that turn. Pair up dynamics let me kill the boss. Avatar gets the kill(unpaired).

Unit        Class          Lvl    Hp   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Luk   Def   Res   Weapon Levels           Skills                        Supports

Chrom       Lord           2.37   21   8     1     8     9     6     7     1     Sword E                 Dual Attack                   Fred C
Robin       Tactician      2.72   20   7     8     5     7     3     7     4     Sword E Tome E          None                          None
Lissa       Cleric         1.68   17   1     5     4     4     8     3     4     Staff E                 Miracle                       None
Frederick   Great Knight   2.56   29   14    2     13    10    7     14    3     Sword C Lance B Axe D   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter   Chrom C
Sully       Cavalier       2.30   20   7     1     8     8     6     7     2     Sword E Lance E         Discipline                    None
Virion      Archer         2.10   19   6     0     9+2   5     7     6     1     Bow D                   Skl+2                         None

Chapter 2 7/18

I mostly just copied Xekr's strategy for this one... The only reason I got 7 Turns was because MU got really lucky in his level ups and managed to be strong enough to survive a round with the boss while paired with Stahl. Otherwise, it would probably be an 8 turn clear, and Vaike would have 60 or 30 less exp. Sadly, I had to have Avatar enter four battles with Veteran (he got no kills) so he got ~20 more exp than he should have...

Anyway, unlike XeKr's strategy where MU kills the Merc, MU deals chip while paired with Stahl first because he has Veteran and I'm not really supposed to be using it. Virion trades Fred the Elixer, removes his Iron bow, and Pairs with Fred. Fred then Kills the Merc with the Silver Lance. Vaike pairs with Chrom and he moves to the woods to the left. Lissa pairs with Sully, trades her the vulenrary, and then moves to the tile to the left just outside the woods. She then drops lissa to the right, so that when Miriel shows up next turn, she can pair with Lissa. The bandit should now attack Robin, and Fred should weaken the two soldiers. The next turn varies depending on how much damage Fred can deal. First, put Chrom next to Sully and Trade for the Vulnerary. Put MU next to Chrom, trade for the Vulnerary again, and use it. Have Miriel pair with Lissa, and have her heal MU. If the Soldier to the left of Fred has 6 HP (Fred needs A Lance or +1 Str), then put Sully in it's range so that she can kill it (she only deals 6 damage to them) and get a kill on enemy phase. Fred should move up as north as he can on the forest tiles, equip the bronze sword, and use a vulnerary. I don't think it's possibly for Fred to die this enemy phase unless he gets hit by both Bandits, but the chances of this happening is low. Anyway, on enemy phase, the Bandit will attack MU first because of how the AI works and then the soldier will suicide on Sully. Fred will chip a lot of enemies.

Next turn(3), move Fred to the fortress, have him use the elixer and still have the bronze sword equiped. Chrom paired with Vaike should be able to kill the bandit, but only if you picked +Mag MU since otherwise you have to rely Stahl dual attacking one of the two times or because Chrom and MU got at least one point in mag or str. After the bandit is dead, have Stahl give MU to Sully, have Sully move above Chrom (where the bandit was) so that she can be in range of the Merc, and use a vulnerary. Lissa should heal sully to full. This enemy phase, everything either gets chipped by Fred, or Attacks Sully.
On turn 4, Send Fred to the Sparkling tile and use the Vulnerary or Elixer (which ever is more appropriate) while still having the bronze sword equiped. You could re-equip Virion here with the Iron bow to deal more damage and hope for a lower turn count, but since I'm not using Virion, I thought it would be safer/better not too. Chrom/Vaike should kill the Merc, Stahl should put himself in range of one of the soldiers for exp, and Sully/MU should be out of range of the Fighter. on enemy phase, Stahl will hopefully (77%) kill the soldier, and everything else will chase Fred. On turn 5, move Fred to the fort, heal with the Elixer or Vulnerary(whichever is better), and do your best to keep killing straglers like before. At some point, make sure Vaike gets his Iron Axe.

For Turn 6, I had MU lure in the boss, since he was strong enough at that point not to be ORKO'd. Fred kept weakening things. On turn 7, had Fred Silver lance the boss, Chrom get the kill, and then let the two remaining Soldiers suicide on Vaike paired with Sully, since he was the only one who could take two hits from them.

Unit        Class          Lvl    Hp   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Luk   Def   Res   Weapon Levels           Skills                        Supports

Chrom       Lord           3.54   22   9     1     8     9     7     8     1     Sword D                 Dual Attack                   Fred C

Robin       Tactician      3.32   21   8     9     5     8     4     8     5     Sword E Tome E          None                          Stahl C

Lissa       Cleric         2.70   18   1     5     4     4     9     3     4     Staff E                 Miracle                       None

Frederick   Great Knight   4.15   32   15    2     14    11    8     14    5     Sword B Lance A Axe D   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter   Chrom C

Sully       Cavalier       2.70   20   7     1     8     8     6     7     2     Sword E Lance D         Discipline                    None

Virion      Benched

Vaike       Fighter        3.90   24+5 9     0     8     6     4     5     0     Axe D                   Hp+5                          None

Stahl       Cavalier       2.30   22   8     0     7     6     5     8     1     Sword E Lance E         Discipline                    Robin C

Miriel      Mage           1.00   18   0     6+2   5     7     6     3     4     Tome E                  Mag+2                         None

No more Veteran now, so I can finally use Avatar more in Pair up!

Chapter 3 6/24

I could have finished this chapter in 5 turns fairly easily, but I'm not doing strictly lowest turn count. By spending an extra turn, I got Fred an extra kill, some chip damage in, Miriel a kill, and Sully got 24 exp from the sparkling space. Anyway to get this turn count, Fred might need to have at least 15 speed somehow. He has three levels to gain one point it seems, and C Chrom (easy to get) and Sumia at base give him +4 speed.

Turn 1:

Have Fred be in range of Kellam. Recruit Kellam, pair Chrom with him, give Kellam to Fred. With Fred's Str, having Kellam equiped with his Iron Lance wouldn't cause him to kill anything extra no matter what, but I unequiped him anyway just to be safe. Trade Fred the Vulnerary and Javalin, and let Fred attack the Soldier from range at the spot where the Archer can't pass him to reach Chrom. Pair Vaike with Sully, and move Sully next to Chrom. Lissa should move behind Chrom, Stahl under him, MU under Lissa, Sumia in the last space out of range of everything, and Miriel next to Sumia. Enemy phase has soldier kill himself on Fred, and Fred Chip's everything else.

Turn 2:

Depending on where the knight is determines who gets the kill, ideally MU or Miriel should chip and kill it, otherwise Chrom with the Rapier will have to on rare occasions. Lissa should heal Frederick. Since Sully now has D Lances, with the Iron lance and Vaike, she deals 13 damage and can kill the non forest archer with the door key. Do this from a spot so that next turn, Sully can open the door. Sumia/Chrom should then chip n kill the last archer. If one of them miss, Fred can kill it from the spot just above. Stahl should end on the spot above Chrom (this is also generally under Sully) Fred should be as close to the door as possible so that next turn he can attack the Knight.

Turn 3:

In my tests, I was generally able to have MU pair with Lissa and heal Sully from the space closest to the door. Otherwise, just have MU pair with Lissa and move towards the door anyway. Sully Should open the door. Chrom should pair with Stahl, move infront of Sully, switch, exchange for Vaike, and now have Chrom paired with Vaike. Equip the rapier and wait. Fred should attack the Knight in range of the archer and Merc. This is best done from the space diagonal to Chrom/Against the wall. Miriel should pair with Sumia, have sumia go as far up the steps as she can, and drop Miriel under her. On enemy phase, the Knight should suicide on Chrom and the Merc and Archer should have taken some good chip damage. Kellam attacking either with the Iron lance just means that Miriel will probably get the kill for the Merc. Anyway...

Turn 4:

This all depends on where the Merc and Archer end up. If they end up as:

[][A*][]
[F][M][A*]
--------- <-Wall

Then you've gotten the least ideal situation, though this doesn't cause a big set back I believe (*Archer can be in either spot, doesn't matter). Anyway, have Miriel chip the Merc. If the position of the Merc is:

[M][A*][]
[F][][A*]

Then Sumia can get the kill on the Merc NOT NEXT TO THE ARCHER! Otherwise Stahl/Sully have to get the kill since I believe they will be in range of the other Archer. When the Merc is dead, have Chrom move next to the Archer, transfer Chrom to Frederick, and kill the Archer with Vaike (Kellam works too). This ordering may need to be reversed depending on the positioning of the Archer and Merc ie Vaike needs to kill the Archer first so that Sully/Stahl can kill the Merc after Miriel chipped him. Anyway, have Fred kill the closer Fighter with Chrom and the bronze/iron sword. Hopefully, this fighter doesn't have HP+5, since then you have to rely on Chrom to kill it with dual attack most likely, and if it doesn't die, then you'll be in a bad situation. I don't remember if you need to dodge this fighter's attack. At this point, if you've manuvered your units properly, the Hammer Fighter should only be able to attack fred. The Archer can attack anyone else he wants, but he shouldn't be able to kill anyone in his range. Lissa and MU should just be out of range and do whatever. On enemy phase, you'll probably face a ~30% chance to dodge the hammer fighter, but if you do and kill him, you're gold. The last Merc will probably attack Fred to, but he isn't a threat, unless you maybe got hit by the other fighter.

Turn 5:

You should only have to worry about the last Merc, Archer, Knight, and boss now. Fred will hopefully have the hammer, so you could kill the boss now, or just spend an extra turn to dick around and get some more exp. Just have Fred kill the knight, suround the Archer, and kill the last merc and it's pretty easy to make it to turn 6 safely. On turn six, you can get more chip in and kill the boss.

Unit        Class          Lvl    Hp   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Luk   Def   Res   Weapon Levels           Skills                              Supports

Chrom       Lord           4.09   23   10    1     8     10    8     9     1     Sword D                 Dual Attack                         Fred C

Robin       Tactician      3.62   21   8     9     5     8     4     8     5     Sword E Tome E          None                                Stahl C, Fred C

Lissa       Cleric         3.18   18   1     5     4     4     10    3     4     Staff E                 Miracle                             None

Frederick   Great Knight   5.13   33   15    2     14    11    9     15    6     Sword B Lance A Axe D   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Luna   Chrom C, Robin C

Sully       Cavalier       3.24   21   8     1     9     9     6     8     2     Sword E Lance D         Discipline                          None

Vaike       Fighter        4.30   25+5 10    0     9     6     4     5     0     Axe D                   Hp+5                                None

Stahl       Cavalier       2.30   22   8     0     7     6     5     8     1     Sword E Lance E         Discipline                          Robin C

Miriel      Mage           1.70   18   0     6+2   5     7     6     3     4     Tome E                  Mag+2                               None

Sumia       Pegasus Knight 1.96   18   6     3     11    11+2  8     5     7     Lance D                 Spd+2                               None

Kellam      Knight         5.00   21   10    0     7     5     3     12+2  2     Lance D                 Def+2                               None

Lissa's level ups...

Got all the bonus box/renown items, but don't know what to use just yet.

Chapter 4 5/29

Tried Donnel's chapter first, but without Lon'qu I couldn't think of a good strategy. So I'm doing Donnel's next.

I originally went with my own strategy for this chapter and got 6 turns, but I didn't like how many uses of Orsin's Hatchet I made so I once again used XeKr's as a base... I need to stop doing this.

Completing this chapter with Chrom, Lissa, Sumia, Fred, Stahl, and Miriel really only requires a few things: Fred needs to dodge either a 45%, 70%x2, or 60% hit. These odds are higher than the odds of hitting the Merc in

chapter 2 though, so this isn't that bad. Chrom also needs at least 10 str somehow in a level up and Fred needs to be able to kill 41 HP fighters as a worst case scenario (ie both steel axe fighters have 41 Hp) with an

iron sword and have +1 spd. Give Fred a str and def tonic and Stahl a str tonic. Have Fred with Sumia and Stahl with the glass sword stand in the middle of the arena. Put Chrom above Stahl, Miriel under him, and Lissa

next to Miriel. Fred should be ORKO his fighter, Stahl should deal a decent amount
of chip to the fighter. Next turn depends on the enemy mages, but Fred should Silver lance OHKO the Mage closest to the still alive fighter in range of the other short axe fighter. Anna willing, the other mage won't be in

range of Fred. If he is, this strategy won't work and Fred will die (this happened to me twice somehow...). Miriel, paired with Lissa, should use Thunder on the Fighter to chip him while in the range of the last mage.

Stahl or Chrom should finish him off with anything that isn't the glass sword.

On turn 3, the last mage should be killed by Chrom with the glass sword paire with Stahl (hopefully he will be in range of one of the knights too). Have lissa trade with him to equip the Rapier. Fred should hopefully have

enough Hp to survive a hit from the fighter and knight, and kill the short axe fighter with the hammer. If everything went well, the last fighter should be killed by Fred with the iron sword, and the knight by whoever.

Kill Marth on turn 5.

Unit        Class          Lvl    Hp   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Luk   Def   Res   Weapon Levels           Skills                              Supports

Chrom       Lord           4.85   23   10    1     8     10    8     9     1     Sword D                 Dual Attack                         Fred C

Robin       Tactician      3.62   21   8     9     5     8     4     8     5     Sword E Tome E          None                                Stahl C, Fred C

Lissa       Cleric         3.72   18   1     5     4     4     10    3     4     Staff D                 Miracle                             None

Frederick   Great Knight   5.73   33   15    2     14    11    9     15    6     Sword A Lance A Axe D   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Luna   Chrom C, Robin C, Sumia C

Sully       Cavalier       3.24   21   8     1     9     9     6     8     2     Sword E Lance D         Discipline                          None

Vaike       Fighter        4.30   25+5 10    0     9     6     4     5     0     Axe D                   Hp+5                                None

Stahl       Cavalier       3.51   23   8     0     7     6     6     9     1     Sword D Lance E         Discipline                          Robin C

Miriel      Mage           2.15   19   0     7+2   6     7     7     4     5     Tome E                  Mag+2                               None

Sumia       Pegasus Knight 1.96   18   6     3     11    11+2  8     5     7     Lance D                 Spd+2                               Fred C

Kellam      Knight         5.00   21   10    0     7     5     3     12+2  2     Lance D                 Def+2                               None

Lon'qu      Myrmidon       4.00   20   6     1     12    13    7     7     2     Sword C                 Avo+10                              None

Yay Lon'qu!

Paralogue 1 12/41

Three bad decisions really cost me some turns here. Possibly about 3. At one point, I should have positioned Fred differently so that an extra enemy would suicide on him. At another, I forgot I un equipped Lon'qu so that I ended up having to kill an enemy Thief on enemy phase instead of player phase. Me forgetting Sumia had a vulnerary cost me another... Doing all this ultimately allowed me to vist both sparkling tiles for the first time in god knows how long, but Sully/Kellam didn't get an support bonuses, and Kellam and Mirel got a C support anyway, so I'll probably just let them support each other now. At this rate Sully will get Chrom... Oh well.

Recruiting Donnel wasn't that bad. Managed to get everyone some decent exp. The key to this chapter (for me) was to give Lon'qu a str and def tonic and fred a str tonic. The str tonic allowed him to ORKO Archers with Orsin's hatchet and deal good chip to Bandits. Lon'qu may not have needed the +def tonic since if he gets hit once by any of the bandits, the archer will hill him. Lon'qu paired with Chrom faces ~20% hit rates and makes for a great choke point guard. Miriel with Kellam couldn't be OHKO'd anymore, so this provided some good ranged attacks. In the end, I probably could've gotten a 9 turn count at best with the strategy I used. Managed to get everyone some good exp. Lon'qu killed the boss and got the rescue staff and killer lance. Got a seliph's blade from a sparkling tile.

Chrom       Lord           4.95   23   10    1     8     10    8     9     1     Sword D                 Dual Attack                         Fred C

Lissa       Cleric         5.25   20   2     6     4     4     12    3     5     Staff D                 Miracle                             None

Frederick   Great Knight   7.13   35   16    3     16    12    9     15    7     Sword A Lance A Axe C   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Luna   Chrom C, Robin C, Sumia C

Sully       Cavalier       4.20   21   8     1     10    10    6     9     2     Sword E Lance D         Discipline                          None

Stahl       Cavalier       3.51   23   8     0     7     6     6     9     1     Sword D Lance E         Discipline                          Robin C

Miriel      Mage           3.53   20   0     8+2   6     8     8     4     6     Tome D                  Mag+2                               Kellam C

Sumia       Pegasus Knight 2.22   19   7     3     12    12+2  8     5     7     Lance D                 Spd+2                               Fred C

Kellam      Knight         5.00   21   10    0     7     5     3     12+2  2     Lance D                 Def+2                               Miriel C

Lon'qu      Myrmidon       5.57   21   6     2     13    13    7     8     3     Sword C                 Avo+10                              None

Donnel      Benched

Bought Robin a +1 Wind Tome, an iron sword for Lon'qu, and an Iron Sword for Stahl.

Funds: `10285

Chapter 5 7/48

This chapter was annoying. Why? Because everytime I tried to do it, Lon'qu would always get hit by ~20~30% hits... Anyway, had everyone on the bottom but Fred and Sumia take care of the... bottom. Along with any stragelers Fred and Sumia left. Fred cleared the top. Lon'qu and his high avoid really helps with clearing out the bottom. Not really much I can say about this one. Mostly comes down to Fred and Lon'qu dodged alot and did my best to give straglers exp. Ricken gets benched.

Chrom       Lord           5.29   24   11    1     9     10    8     9     1     Sword D                 Dual Attack                         Fred C, Vaike C

Robin       Tactician      4.36   21   8     10    6     8     5     9     6     Sword E Tome D          None                                Stahl C, Fred C, Lissa C

Lissa       Cleric         6.16   21   3     6     4     4     12    3     5     Staff D                 Miracle                             Robin C

Frederick   Great Knight   9.90   37   18    3     18    13    11    16    7     Sword A Lance A Axe B   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Luna   Chrom C, Robin C, Sumia B

Sully       Cavalier       4.86   21   8     1     10    10    6     9     2     Sword E Lance D         Discipline                          Vaike C

Vaike       Fighter        4.40   25+5 10    0     9     6     4     5     0     Axe D                   Hp+5                                Sully C

Stahl       Cavalier       3.99   23   8     0     7     6     6     9     1     Sword D Lance E         Discipline                          Robin C

Miriel      Mage           3.53   20   0     8+2   6     8     8     4     6     Tome D                  Mag+2                               Kellam C

Sumia       Pegasus Knight 2.79   19   7     3     12    12+2  8     5     7     Lance C                 Spd+2                               Fred B

Kellam      Knight         5.00   21   10    0     7     5     3     12+2  2     Lance D                 Def+2                               Miriel C

Lon'qu      Myrmidon       6.96   22   6     3     14    13    7     9     4     Sword C                 Avo+10                              None

Ricken      Benched

Maribelle   Troubadour     3.88   18   0     5     4     6     5     3     6+2   Staff D                 Res+2                               None

Funds: 14685

Bought a heal staff.

Paralogue 2 9/57

I'm not really sure how to make this chapter go faster without a really strong MU? Could have done 8 turns, but doing so is very risky, since Lon'qu would need to score a crit on Victor (ended up doing this on turn 9 anyway...). I mostly had Lon'qu paired with Chrom take advantage of the left side's terrain and make it take longer for the enemy to reach me on this side. Frederick and Sumia saved Anna and the Village. Miriel got +13 exp on a sparkling tile. Not really sure if I should try the chapter again for a faster turn count. Brought Chrom, Sumia, Lon'qu, Fred, Maribelle, Vaike, Sully, Stahl, Miriel, and Kellam. Not much else to say...

Chrom       Lord           5.59   24   11    1     9     10    8     9     1     Sword D                 Dual Attack                         Fred C, Vaike C

Robin       Tactician      4.36   21   8     10    6     8     5     9     6     Sword E Tome D          None                                Stahl C, Fred C, Lissa C

Lissa       Cleric         6.16   21   3     6     4     4     12    3     5     Staff D                 Miracle                             Robin C

Frederick   Great Knight   10.27  38   19    3     19    14    11    17    8     Sword A Lance A Axe B   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Luna   Chrom C, Robin C, Sumia B

Sully       Cavalier       5.08   22   8     1     11    11    7     9     3     Sword E Lance D         Discipline                          Vaike C

Vaike       Fighter        5.47   27+5 11    0     10    6     4     5     0     Axe D                   Hp+5                                Sully C

Stahl       Cavalier       4.50   24   9     0     8     7     6     10    2     Sword D Lance E         Discipline                          Robin C

Miriel      Mage           4.39   21   0     9+2   7     9     8     4     7     Tome D                  Mag+2                               Kellam C

Sumia       Pegasus Knight 4.07   20   8     3     13    14+2  9     6     8     Lance C                 Spd+2                               Fred B

Kellam      Knight         5.05   21   10    0     7     5     3     12+2  2     Lance D                 Def+2                               Miriel C

Lon'qu      Myrmidon       9.89   23   7     5     15    16    8     10    4     Sword C                 Avo+10                              None

Maribelle   Troubadour     5.10   19   0     7     5     7     6     3     8+2   Staff D                 Res+2                               None

Didn't use any tonics, but a +def on Sumia and Maribelle and a +Str on Lon'qu would have helped out.

Edited by Blademaster!

Its ought to be interesting, because, I thought it would be impossible to have all the children paralogue without support grinding.Considering the support point limit from battle once per map, unless extreme planning and distribution do before hand.

you can actually get all the kids easily that way, do the spotpass battles

That would in a way defeat the purpose of this run, but I have tons of chapters and the bonds DLC to get some Seeds of Trust, so I'm not TOO worried at the moment. It all comes down to whether everyone can keep up.

Anyway, here are chapters 2 and 3.

Chapter 2 7/18

I mostly just copied Xekr's strategy for this one... The only reason I got 7 Turns was because MU got really lucky in his level ups and managed to be strong enough to survive a round with the boss while paired with Stahl. Otherwise, it would probably be an 8 turn clear, and Vaike would have 60 or 30 less exp. Sadly, I had to have Avatar enter four battles with Veteran (he got no kills) so he got ~20 more exp than he should have...

Anyway, unlike XeKr's strategy where MU kills the Merc, MU deals chip while paired with Stahl first because he has Veteran and I'm not really supposed to be using it. Virion trades Fred the Elixer, removes his Iron bow, and Pairs with Fred. Fred then Kills the Merc with the Silver Lance. Vaike pairs with Chrom and he moves to the woods to the left. Lissa pairs with Sully, trades her the vulenrary, and then moves to the tile to the left just outside the woods. She then drops lissa to the right, so that when Miriel shows up next turn, she can pair with Lissa. The bandit should now attack Robin, and Fred should weaken the two soldiers. The next turn varies depending on how much damage Fred can deal. First, put Chrom next to Sully and Trade for the Vulnerary. Put MU next to Chrom, trade for the Vulnerary again, and use it. Have Miriel pair with Lissa, and have her heal MU. If the Soldier to the left of Fred has 6 HP (Fred needs A Lance or +1 Str), then put Sully in it's range so that she can kill it (she only deals 6 damage to them) and get a kill on enemy phase. Fred should move up as north as he can on the forest tiles, equip the bronze sword, and use a vulnerary. I don't think it's possibly for Fred to die this enemy phase unless he gets hit by both Bandits, but the chances of this happening is low. Anyway, on enemy phase, the Bandit will attack MU first because of how the AI works and then the soldier will suicide on Sully. Fred will chip a lot of enemies.

Next turn(3), move Fred to the fortress, have him use the elixer and still have the bronze sword equiped. Chrom paired with Vaike should be able to kill the bandit, but only if you picked +Mag MU since otherwise you have to rely Stahl dual attacking one of the two times or because Chrom and MU got at least one point in mag or str. After the bandit is dead, have Stahl give MU to Sully, have Sully move above Chrom (where the bandit was) so that she can be in range of the Merc, and use a vulnerary. Lissa should heal sully to full. This enemy phase, everything either gets chipped by Fred, or Attacks Sully.

On turn 4, Send Fred to the Sparkling tile and use the Vulnerary or Elixer (which ever is more appropriate) while still having the bronze sword equiped. You could re-equip Virion here with the Iron bow to deal more damage and hope for a lower turn count, but since I'm not using Virion, I thought it would be safer/better not too. Chrom/Vaike should kill the Merc, Stahl should put himself in range of one of the soldiers for exp, and Sully/MU should be out of range of the Fighter. on enemy phase, Stahl will hopefully (77%) kill the soldier, and everything else will chase Fred. On turn 5, move Fred to the fort, heal with the Elixer or Vulnerary(whichever is better), and do your best to keep killing straglers like before. At some point, make sure Vaike gets his Iron Axe.

For Turn 6, I had MU lure in the boss, since he was strong enough at that point not to be ORKO'd. Fred kept weakening things. On turn 7, had Fred Silver lance the boss, Chrom get the kill, and then let the two remaining Soldiers suicide on Vaike paired with Sully, since he was the only one who could take two hits from them.

Chrom       Lord           3.54   22   9     1     8     9     7     8     1     Sword D                 Dual Attack                   Fred C
Robin       Tactician      3.32   21   8     9     5     8     4     8     5     Sword E Tome E          None                          Stahl C
Lissa       Cleric         2.70   18   1     5     4     4     9     3     4     Staff E                 Miracle                       None
Frederick   Great Knight   4.15   32   15    2     14    11    8     14    5     Sword B Lance A Axe D   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter   Chrom C
Sully       Cavalier       2.70   20   7     1     8     8     6     7     2     Sword E Lance D         Discipline                    None
Virion      Benched
Vaike       Fighter        3.90   24+5 9     0     8     6     4     5     0     Axe D                   Hp+5                          None
Stahl       Cavalier       2.30   22   8     0     7     6     5     8     1     Sword E Lance E         Discipline                    Robin C
Miriel      Mage           1.00   18   0     6+2   5     7     6     3     4     Tome E                  Mag+2                         None

No more Veteran now, so I can finally use Avatar more in Pair up!

Chapter 3 6/24

I could have finished this chapter in 5 turns fairly easily, but I'm not doing strictly lowest turn count. By spending an extra turn, I got Fred an extra kill, some chip damage in, Miriel a kill, and Sully got 24 exp from the sparkling space. Anyway to get this turn count, Fred might need to have at least 15 speed somehow. He has three levels to gain one point it seems, and C Chrom (easy to get) and Sumia at base give him +4 speed.

Turn 1:

Have Fred be in range of Kellam. Recruit Kellam, pair Chrom with him, give Kellam to Fred. With Fred's Str, having Kellam equiped with his Iron Lance wouldn't cause him to kill anything extra no matter what, but I unequiped him anyway just to be safe. Trade Fred the Vulnerary and Javalin, and let Fred attack the Soldier from range at the spot where the Archer can't pass him to reach Chrom. Pair Vaike with Sully, and move Sully next to Chrom. Lissa should move behind Chrom, Stahl under him, MU under Lissa, Sumia in the last space out of range of everything, and Miriel next to Sumia. Enemy phase has soldier kill himself on Fred, and Fred Chip's everything else.

Turn 2:

Depending on where the knight is determines who gets the kill, ideally MU or Miriel should chip and kill it, otherwise Chrom with the Rapier will have to on rare occasions. Lissa should heal Frederick. Since Sully now has D Lances, with the Iron lance and Vaike, she deals 13 damage and can kill the non forest archer with the door key. Do this from a spot so that next turn, Sully can open the door. Sumia/Chrom should then chip n kill the last archer. If one of them miss, Fred can kill it from the spot just above. Stahl should end on the spot above Chrom (this is also generally under Sully) Fred should be as close to the door as possible so that next turn he can attack the Knight.

Turn 3:

In my tests, I was generally able to have MU pair with Lissa and heal Sully from the space closest to the door. Otherwise, just have MU pair with Lissa and move towards the door anyway. Sully Should open the door. Chrom should pair with Stahl, move infront of Sully, switch, exchange for Vaike, and now have Chrom paired with Vaike. Equip the rapier and wait. Fred should attack the Knight in range of the archer and Merc. This is best done from the space diagonal to Chrom/Against the wall. Miriel should pair with Sumia, have sumia go as far up the steps as she can, and drop Miriel under her. On enemy phase, the Knight should suicide on Chrom and the Merc and Archer should have taken some good chip damage. Kellam attacking either with the Iron lance just means that Miriel will probably get the kill for the Merc. Anyway...

Turn 4:

This all depends on where the Merc and Archer end up. If they end up as:

[][A*][]

[F][M][A*]

--------- <-Wall

Then you've gotten the least ideal situation, though this doesn't cause a big set back I believe (*Archer can be in either spot, doesn't matter). Anyway, have Miriel chip the Merc. If the position of the Merc is:

[M][A*][]

[F][][A*]

Then Sumia can get the kill on the Merc NOT NEXT TO THE ARCHER! Otherwise Stahl/Sully have to get the kill since I believe they will be in range of the other Archer. When the Merc is dead, have Chrom move next to the Archer, transfer Chrom to Frederick, and kill the Archer with Vaike (Kellam works too). This ordering may need to be reversed depending on the positioning of the Archer and Merc ie Vaike needs to kill the Archer first so that Sully/Stahl can kill the Merc after Miriel chipped him. Anyway, have Fred kill the closer Fighter with Chrom and the bronze/iron sword. Hopefully, this fighter doesn't have HP+5, since then you have to rely on Chrom to kill it with dual attack most likely, and if it doesn't die, then you'll be in a bad situation. I don't remember if you need to dodge this fighter's attack. At this point, if you've manuvered your units properly, the Hammer Fighter should only be able to attack fred. The Archer can attack anyone else he wants, but he shouldn't be able to kill anyone in his range. Lissa and MU should just be out of range and do whatever. On enemy phase, you'll probably face a ~30% chance to dodge the hammer fighter, but if you do and kill him, you're gold. The last Merc will probably attack Fred to, but he isn't a threat, unless you maybe got hit by the other fighter.

Turn 5:

You should only have to worry about the last Merc, Archer, Knight, and boss now. Fred will hopefully have the hammer, so you could kill the boss now, or just spend an extra turn to dick around and get some more exp. Just have Fred kill the knight, suround the Archer, and kill the last merc and it's pretty easy to make it to turn 6 safely. On turn six, you can get more chip in and kill the boss.

Chrom       Lord           4.09   23   10    1     8     10    8     9     1     Sword D                 Dual Attack                         Fred C
Lissa       Cleric         3.18   18   1     5     4     4     10    3     4     Staff E                 Miracle                             None
Frederick   Great Knight   5.13   33   15    2     14    11    9     15    6     Sword B Lance A Axe D   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Luna   Chrom C, Robin C
Stahl       Cavalier       2.30   22   8     0     7     6     5     8     1     Sword E Lance E         Discipline                          Robin C
Miriel      Mage           1.70   18   0     6+2   5     7     6     3     4     Tome E                  Mag+2                               None
Sumia       Pegasus Knight 1.96   18   6     3     11    11+2  8     5     7     Lance D                 Spd+2                               None

Lissa's level ups...

Got all the bonus box/renown items, but don't know what to use just yet.

Edited by Blademaster!

Update!

Chapter 4 5/29

Tried Donnel's chapter first, but without Lon'qu I couldn't think of a good strategy. So I'm doing Donnel's next.

I originally went with my own strategy for this chapter and got 6 turns, but I didn't like how many uses of Orsin's Hatchet I made so I once again used XeKr's as a base... I need to stop doing this.

Completing this chapter with Chrom, Lissa, Sumia, Fred, Stahl, and Miriel really only requires a few things: Fred needs to dodge either a 45%, 70%x2, or 60% hit. These odds are higher than the odds of hitting the Merc in

chapter 2 though, so this isn't that bad. Chrom also needs at least 10 str somehow in a level up and Fred needs to be able to kill 41 HP fighters as a worst case scenario (ie both steel axe fighters have 41 Hp) with an

iron sword and have +1 spd. Give Fred a str and def tonic and Stahl a str tonic. Have Fred with Sumia and Stahl with the glass sword stand in the middle of the arena. Put Chrom above Stahl, Miriel under him, and Lissa

next to Miriel. Fred should be ORKO his fighter, Stahl should deal a decent amount
of chip to the fighter. Next turn depends on the enemy mages, but Fred should Silver lance OHKO the Mage closest to the still alive fighter in range of the other short axe fighter. Anna willing, the other mage won't be in

range of Fred. If he is, this strategy won't work and Fred will die (this happened to me twice somehow...). Miriel, paired with Lissa, should use Thunder on the Fighter to chip him while in the range of the last mage.

Stahl or Chrom should finish him off with anything that isn't the glass sword.

On turn 3, the last mage should be killed by Chrom with the glass sword paire with Stahl (hopefully he will be in range of one of the knights too). Have lissa trade with him to equip the Rapier. Fred should hopefully have

enough Hp to survive a hit from the fighter and knight, and kill the short axe fighter with the hammer. If everything went well, the last fighter should be killed by Fred with the iron sword, and the knight by whoever.

Kill Marth on turn 5.

Chrom       Lord           4.85   23   10    1     8     10    8     9     1     Sword D                 Dual Attack                         Fred C

Lissa       Cleric         3.72   18   1     5     4     4     10    3     4     Staff D                 Miracle                             None

Frederick   Great Knight   5.73   33   15    2     14    11    9     15    6     Sword A Lance A Axe D   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Luna   Chrom C, Robin C, Sumia C

Miriel      Mage           2.15   19   0     7+2   6     7     7     4     5     Tome E                  Mag+2                               None

Sumia       Pegasus Knight 1.96   18   6     3     11    11+2  8     5     7     Lance D                 Spd+2                               Fred C

Lonqu      Myrmidon       4.00   20   6     1     12    13    7     7     2     Sword C                 Avo+10                              None

Yay Lonqu!

Paralogue 1 12/41

Three bad decisions really cost me some turns here. Possibly about 3. At one point, I should have positioned Fred differently so that an extra enemy would suicide on him. At another, I forgot I un equipped Lon'qu so that I ended up having to kill an enemy Thief on enemy phase instead of player phase. Me forgetting Sumia had a vulnerary cost me another... Doing all this ultimately allowed me to vist both sparkling tiles for the first time in god knows how long, but Sully/Kellam didn't get an support bonuses, and Kellam and Mirel got a C support anyway, so I'll probably just let them support each other now. At this rate Sully will get Chrom... Oh well.

Recruiting Donnel wasn't that bad. Managed to get everyone some decent exp. The key to this chapter (for me) was to give Lon'qu a str and def tonic and fred a str tonic. The str tonic allowed him to ORKO Archers with Orsin's hatchet and deal good chip to Bandits. Lon'qu may not have needed the +def tonic since if he gets hit once by any of the bandits, the archer will hill him. Lon'qu paired with Chrom faces ~20% hit rates and makes for a great choke point guard. Miriel with Kellam couldn't be OHKO'd anymore, so this provided some good ranged attacks. In the end, I probably could've gotten a 9 turn count at best with the strategy I used. Managed to get everyone some good exp. Lon'qu killed the boss and got the rescue staff and killer lance. Got a seliph's blade from a sparkling tile.

Chrom       Lord           4.95   23   10    1     8     10    8     9     1     Sword D                 Dual Attack                         Fred C

Lissa       Cleric         5.25   20   2     6     4     4     12    3     5     Staff D                 Miracle                             None

Frederick   Great Knight   7.13   35   16    3     16    12    9     15    7     Sword A Lance A Axe C   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Luna   Chrom C, Robin C, Sumia C

Sully       Cavalier       4.20   21   8     1     10    10    6     9     2     Sword E Lance D         Discipline                          None

Sumia       Pegasus Knight 2.22   19   7     3     12    12+2  8     5     7     Lance D                 Spd+2                               Fred C

Lonqu      Myrmidon       5.57   21   6     2     13    13    7     8     3     Sword C                 Avo+10                              None

Donnel      Benched

Bought Robin a +1 Wind Tome, an iron sword for Lonqu, and an Iron Sword for Stahl.

Funds: `10285

Chapter 5 7/48

This chapter was annoying. Why? Because everytime I tried to do it, Lon'qu would always get hit by ~20~30% hits... Anyway, had everyone on the bottom but Fred and Sumia take care of the... bottom. Along with any stragelers Fred and Sumia left. Fred cleared the top. Lon'qu and his high avoid really helps with clearing out the bottom. Not really much I can say about this one. Mostly comes down to Fred and Lon'qu dodged alot and did my best to give straglers exp and Lon'qu getting some crits/Dual attacks. Ricken gets benched.

Chrom       Lord           5.29   24   11    1     9     10    8     9     1     Sword D                 Dual Attack                         Fred C, Vaike C

Frederick   Great Knight   9.90   37   18    3     18    13    11    16    7     Sword A Lance A Axe B   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Luna   Chrom C, Robin C, Sumia B

Sully       Cavalier       4.86   21   8     1     10    10    6     9     2     Sword E Lance D         Discipline                          Vaike C

Vaike       Fighter        4.40   25+5 10    0     9     6     4     5     0     Axe D                   Hp+5                                Sully C

Stahl       Cavalier       3.99   23   8     0     7     6     6     9     1     Sword D Lance E         Discipline                          Robin C

Sumia       Pegasus Knight 2.79   19   7     3     12    12+2  8     5     7     Lance C                 Spd+2                               Fred B

Lonqu      Myrmidon       6.96   22   6     3     14    13    7     9     4     Sword C                 Avo+10                              None

Ricken      Benched

Maribelle   Troubadour     3.88   18   0     5     4     6     5     3     6+2   Staff D                 Res+2                               None

Funds: 14685

Bought a heal staff.

Paralogue 2 9/57

I'm not really sure how to make this chapter go faster without a really strong MU? Could have done 8 turns, but doing so is very risky, since Lon'qu would need to score a crit on Victor (ended up doing this on turn 9 anyway...). I mostly had Lon'qu paired with Chrom take advantage of the left side's terrain and make it take longer for the enemy to reach me on this side. Frederick and Sumia saved Anna and the Village. Miriel got +13 exp on a sparkling tile. Not really sure if I should try the chapter again for a faster turn count. Brought Chrom, Sumia, Lon'qu, Fred, Maribelle, Vaike, Sully, Stahl, Miriel, and Kellam. Not much else to say...

Chrom       Lord           5.59   24   11    1     9     10    8     9     1     Sword D                 Dual Attack                         Fred C, Vaike C

Frederick   Great Knight   10.27  38   19    3     19    14    11    17    8     Sword A Lance A Axe B   Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Luna   Chrom C, Robin C, Sumia B

Sully       Cavalier       5.08   22   8     1     11    11    7     9     3     Sword E Lance D         Discipline                          Vaike C

Vaike       Fighter        5.47   27+5 11    0     10    6     4     5     0     Axe D                   Hp+5                                Sully C

Stahl       Cavalier       4.50   24   9     0     8     7     6     10    2     Sword D Lance E         Discipline                          Robin C

Miriel      Mage           4.39   21   0     9+2   7     9     8     4     7     Tome D                  Mag+2                               Kellam C

Sumia       Pegasus Knight 4.07   20   8     3     13    14+2  9     6     8     Lance C                 Spd+2                               Fred B

Kellam      Knight         5.05   21   10    0     7     5     3     12+2  2     Lance D                 Def+2                               Miriel C

Lonqu      Myrmidon       9.89   23   7     5     15    16    8     10    4     Sword C                 Avo+10                              None

Maribelle   Troubadour     5.10   19   0     7     5     7     6     3     8+2   Staff D                 Res+2                               None

Didn't use any tonics, but a +def on Sumia and Maribelle and a +Str on Lon'qu would have helped out.

Not sure if I should redo do chapter 9 or not. Think I'd only be able to save 2 turns at most, and one of those two turns relies on a crit against an enemy who has a 20% chance of OHKO'ing Lon'qu...