Who is the Best Wife for Avatar?

Best Spouse for Male Avatar  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Best Wife?

2. 2. More Brides!

Might have already been done, but I can't find it. This is a personality poll, so base your choice off support conversations/personality. Feel free to support your choice of wife.

Personally, I choose Anna, because everything she says is like gold to me and her A support with Avatar is hilarious.

The Generic Village Girl/Maiden.

Because she's so high tier, you can only marry her by hacking.

She also obviously passes down Rightful God to Morgan.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Optimization-wise, I'd say Tharja, Nowi, Miriel, Panne or Cherche. Lissa, Sully and Sumia are runner-ups.

I married Maribelle in my fun run, but mostly because I like all her supports and she's a pretty fun character.

As for alternatives, Say'ri propositions you under a cherry tree, so uh, there's that I guess if you're into that sort of thing.

Optimization-wise, I'd say Sumia, especially for a +Mag Avatar.

If you want a boy along with your girl, Lissa comes up next.

After that, Anna gives a class that's pretty nice to start in (as in: You don't have to go through Thief class if you pick her), and Aversa gives a unique skill. So does Lucina.

Story-wise, I'm partial to Sumia, Lissa, and Anna, for their hilarious Support Convos.

Anna since she is my waifu

Personality wise, I might have to pick Maribell, Sully, or Miriel. But since marrying off the main cast mean that would left to male become forever alone, I can't possibly marry them. Well, that's left Anna and Emmeryn for me.

As for alternatives, Say'ri propositions you under a cherry tree, so uh, there's that I guess if you're into that sort of thing.

I don't get it.

Anyways, it's entirely personal preference. There is no "best". My favorites are Tiki, and Emmeryn is a close second.

My vote goes to Tiki, but as said above, that's personal preference.

(....and...uhhhh.... apparently Flavia??? I just put her down since the poll wouldn't let me skip the "extra brides" thing...)

I'm on my first playthrough right now, and I'm stuck between Lucina and Anna. I'm only on hard mode, so I'm not particularly concerned about how good the pairing is. They both have nice personalities and have good supports. Anna's supports with MU are hilarious, while Lucina are a lot more serious but also affectionate.

I voted Lucina in the poll, as that's what I'm leaning towards right now. If so, Anna will be my next pick for another run.

Story? Lucina.

Gameplay: Something-something-second gen. Depends on who married who and asset and flaw. Or Lucina for Aether. Or Aversa for Shadowgift (Aggronosfertank>>Nosfertank (People who say Shadowgift is bad don't realize the raw power of having a unit that is tanky due to spammed selfheals yet statisically is squishier than Dancer Olivia)).

(Special skills and/or higher stats on Morgan easily outweigh the benefits of two "all classes" kids.)

Edited by Airship Canon

Storywise? Lucina or Tharja. Lucina because she fits perfectly, Tharja because I refuse to believe anyone could resist her throwing herself at them. It's just common sense!

Gameplaywise? Eh. Nah for supertank or Lissa for supermage(s). A Sage!Owain with Aggressor and Galeforce is gently caressing terrifying, and Morgan's no slouch either.