SAT scores are out.

4 on AP gov, English and Calc AB

3 on Bio because im a scrub

But 12 was nothing coming here because people are like Lumi and they came in with 30 credits so butt is hurt

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao check out this nerd

I have a masters degree in computer science do you think i'd be anything but a massive fucking nerd

I had 5 in BC Calc (skipped AB, but a 5 for that is packaged in) , Stats, Digital Art, and Comparative World Gov

4 in US History (I think they lost my World results? never got it back), Psych, and Physics B

and 3 in Eng Lang and Latin (Eng bc I suck at English, Latin bc it's fucking hard)

Got credit for everything tho bc 3 in Eng Lang is suffice to get me out of WRT 101 and 3 is generally an acceptable grade in AP Latin Vergil because it's so fucking hard

I have a masters degree in computer science do you think i'd be anything but a massive fucking nerd

I had 5 in BC Calc (skipped AB, but a 5 for that is packaged in) , Stats, Digital Art, and Comparative World Gov

4 in US History (I think they lost my World results? never got it back), Psych, and Physics B

and 3 in Eng Lang and Latin (Eng bc I suck at English, Latin bc it's fucking hard)

Got credit for everything tho bc 3 in Eng Lang is suffice to get me out of WRT 101 and 3 is generally an acceptable grade in AP Latin Vergil because it's so fucking hard

lmao check out this nerd

@bold seriously fuck latin I ended up with a B in my Latin class senior year but I got a 5 on the AP so I was like wtf suck it

• 2 weeks later...

what the heck really?? this is late but is it a significant amount?? and how is 130 genius lol thats kinda low 4 a genius isnt it..

also the new SAT is out of 1600 but ive only taken the practice one cuz our school forced us to and got 1490 or w/e. im probs not gonna take an actual SAT. im better at the ACT anyway. im taking that in a few weeks

IQ is measured on a bell curve. That is, 100 is the median, with a standard deviation of 15 points. 68% falls within one standard deviation, 95% falls within two, and 99.7% falls within three. Thus it can be said that 68% of the population falls between 85-115 IQ, 95% falls within 70-130 IQ, and 99.7% falls within 55-145 IQ. Only 2.5% of the population has an IQ higher then 130.

In other words, 130 is pretty bitchin and if someone tells you they have that IQ they are probably lying. Unless it's me, I have an IQ of 159 btw.

Now now peanut gallery, let's not get ahead of ourselves, you're forgetting to thank Papa E for his mighty infinitIQ times a bajillion zillion. :^)

Also what the fuck I posted that four days ago? Time is a bitch.

Edited by Esau of Isaac