A Little Something For Those Curious

Naglfar94

Well...umm I wanted to share something with you guys I`m sure you will enjoy its my FE4 playlist I made all the videos in it all FE4 stuff heh but with some twists I used many cheats on it so its sorta a broken plathrough Lol. I thought maybe this would be neat to share here is how it goes,first generation has more changes to classes Alec as a master knight and noish a sword master? sweet right? and the second generation is where its better as it focuses more on holy blood and holy weapons (if you mix a bunch of holy blood together growth rates sky rocket! I don`t even know how high they are) anyhow the playthrougs are meant for fun so I hope any who come across enjoy there is plenty of stuff for you to sit back to and relax while seeing have fun :)

here:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnvW8GIFkQA2ntvUJEYnSpyeL3kDlix5S

Can something similar be done using Nightmare Modules? I've never gotten around to using Nightmare on the SNES games.

Yes something can be done with the nightmare module in fact much more I had started trying to use it but failed to get it to work right so I did it the way it is now.

Pretty cool

Does not beat my Finn who can wield every Holy Weapon

Thank you! Edited by Integrity

Erstwhile, in THIS corner! . . .

I still fail to make Arden into a Golden Arch armed with both a Great Arch and Killer Arch.

LoLFail

You know I never tried that make one of my characters into the arch class the Golden arch is really interesting and its unused in the game but its supposed to be the strongest arch.

You know I never tried that make one of my characters into the arch class the Golden arch is really interesting and its unused in the game but its supposed to be the strongest arch.

What can I say-I like poking people from afar (Ballistea, Siege Tomes, FE2 Archers LoL 1-5 and counterattacking) or making more npc allies (Summoners, Monster Staves, and making my own hacks).

Killer Arch has the highest hit (100 vs Iron/normal arches 60 and great's 50) and has the crit skill, but great arch has more overwhelming power (30 Mt to Killer's 20 and iron's 25). They all have 255 uses, value at the maximum possible value because of overflow, and have 3-10 range. I suppose it's the amount of uses which sells me the most, considering even if I hacked all the siege tomes I'd have about, what, 20 uses at most?

On the other hand, without nightmare Great Arches have 0 move, forcing you to keep arden at home. Unless you modify the Golden arch to move like other units-say, a normal foot unit, unless you want to have a flying Ballistea to troll everything.

And that's the advantage of the unused class-you can use it as you please without making the game harder.

Now, let's see if I can actually get it to WORK this time! Maybe I'll throw in a leg ring to be EVIL.