Female Knight animation

misterbean01

Guys I created a custom animation for a female Knight/Armor Knight for FE8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afet6JELxe4

I used some animations from the discontinued animations here in resource, some animations of Ephraim, other spear type characters from other games. The armor is based from Saber.

what can you say about it? as long as its constructive.

Also I can't seem to make the sound that Knight makes when walking/moving. the metalish *clank* in their animation? I attached my script.

post-8253-0-90247700-1371857075_thumb.png

Debug Script.txt

Edited by misterbean01

It looks more like some sort of samurai than a gba fe knight, but its interesting nonetheless

Well I tried to model her to Saber I even used it for a Saber herself. I tried to imitate a spearman animation from here, Honda Futayo.

I am also planning to make a Female General also something similar to a different styled Saber Armor (more armored) with longer metal plates. But maybe next because I just bought my 3ds last week and just got my FE13 Today!! YAY!!

post-8253-0-61034100-1371860879_thumb.png

Edited by misterbean01

Well I tried to model her to Saber I even used it for a Saber herself. I tried to imitate a spearman animation from here, Honda Futayo.

I am also planning to make a Female General also something similar to a different styled Saber Armor (more armored) with longer metal plates. But maybe next because I just bought my 3ds last week and just got my FE13 Today!!

saber isnt an fe character which is why it looks nothing like traditional gba knights, i dont dislike i just dont think it looks very european

Watch the anime Fate Zero and Fate Stay/Night you'll get why she has the look. She seems kinda tall for the animation but I guess it could work.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekssssssukaaaaaaaaaaaalibaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

cool stuff dude. I'm not really fond of the big bulky anim for knights even if

it were for males.

Well, she is technically "King" Arthur.

On that note, it seems kind of large, and the shading is pretty meh.

Shouldn't this be in the spriting section, though, seeing as we're doing all this critique shit?

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

Thx for the reply guys, I am still attached to FE13 that I go to my laptop and edit it. I just took a break today and made some changes on the standing pose. just look if it is better or worse than the last time.

post-8253-0-93556100-1372199893_thumb.png

Changes:

-reduce the size by 5% (I based the size from the female assassin animation)

-removed some unused colors in the palette and added some for better shading(still not used at though)

-some minimal changes on the drawing itself

-slimmer blade

I am trying to make a use Serra's colors (the lavender/purple/violet ) for the palette. If you could color it better than me, please change it and attach it here

Edited by misterbean01