How to obtain a Bolting

Knife

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that's too bad. But did you finish the chapter of will you try again?

I am going to try again, but I have to worry about A level statistics revision first.

Edited by Dark Sage

I'm on that chapter now. I wich I could learn to think before I act!

I thought: "Now I have to try get the bolting tome." So I cheked the weight (19, being said) and then Heather's strenght (13). I had no Energy Drop, so instead I spent all my BEXP on her. But her strenght only grew to 16. I thought: "Maybe I can level her up during the battle." And as always, I saved before I started. And in that moment I also remembered: "I'm on my flying playthrought. Why would I need a tome in a flying playthrough?"

Quite stupid...

I thought: "Now I have to try get the bolting tome." So I cheked the weight (19, being said) and then Heather's strenght (13). I had no Energy Drop, so instead I spent all my BEXP on her. But her strenght only grew to 16. I thought: "Maybe I can level her up during the battle." And as always, I saved before I started. And in that moment I also remembered: "I'm on my flying playthrought. Why would I need a tome in a flying playthrough?"

Quite stupid...

Wow, you owned yourself quite hard there. It's probably easy to forget that you're on a special playthgouh when you mind's set on doing something.

Quite stupid...

One problem: Heather's base strength is 15.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The only ones that can use Bolting are Illyana and Pelleas. Which both have their own SS level weapon.

I may do this once, but I don't really see a NEED to. But it's good to know.

Incorrect. Thunder isn't SS, it's B, so any of the Archsages and Sanaki can use it.

The only ones that can use Bolting are Illyana and Pelleas. Which both have their own SS level weapon.

I may do this once, but I don't really see a NEED to. But it's good to know.

Pretty useful on a mage only playthrough. Plus, tell me that using unlimited Boltings on dragons is not awesome?

Pretty useful on a mage only playthrough. Plus, tell me that using unlimited Boltings on dragons is not awesome?

True.

I suppose I was wrong. Bolting is pretty useful then. But still, I dunno if I would go through all that everytime. But maybe.