Why don't people flush the toilet after they're done?

IceBrand

They're lazy. Even if you have places to be, it can't hurt to take an extra two seconds to flush the toilet.

Depending on how clean or dirty the restroom is, I do it or not. If it's too dirty, I kind of just leave because I don't want to touch it. That, or I do it with my foot.

It's because they don't want to wash their hands when they're done.

if its for pee... okay, but crap... wash tyour hands after that... please

Some don't remember to~

This implies that they're not accustomed to flushing whenever they use the toilet, which really makes me question their upbringing.

I think it's getting worse out there. Or maybe I'm just going to public washrooms with less polite people than I used to. Either way, a few years back I discovered that women really shouldn't complain when men leave the toilet seat up. It's better than them leaving it down while they pee standing up. What is wrong with some people? I sit on that seat that you wizzed all over.

This implies that they're not accustomed to flushing whenever they use the toilet, which really makes me question their upbringing.

Heehee I think it could be maybe they have something on their mind that makes them forget or their memory is just really really bad

And hint, I say this from personal experience~ It's normally a habit for me to flush the toilet, but on rare occasion I forget to. Do not underestimate the power of horrible memory (espeically mine) ever again xb And I guess also a troubled/occupied mind? Or maybe you won't believe me and will question my upbringing now~?

Edited by Freohr Datia

I think it's getting worse out there. Or maybe I'm just going to public washrooms with less polite people than I used to. Either way, a few years back I discovered that women really shouldn't complain when men leave the toilet seat up. It's better than them leaving it down while they pee standing up. What is wrong with some people? I sit on that seat that you wizzed all over.

Oh god yes. And I know that happens at my work too. AND it's not just men who leaves the toilet seat up.....

Heehee I think it could be maybe they have something on their mind that makes them forget or their memory is just really really bad

And hint, I say this from personal experience~ It's normally a habit for me to flush the toilet, but on rare occasion I forget to. Do not underestimate the power of horrible memory (espeically mine) ever again xb And I guess also a troubled/occupied mind? Or maybe you won't believe me and will question my upbringing now~?

I think the key word(s) is 'rare occasion'. At least it's not like you'll forget it a lot of the times or just don't do it because of some reason.

Oh, I'm sorry guys

I mussed have missed the memo that says your personal comfort is a more important matter in the world than our water supply.

are you justifying not flushing the toilet or am I reading your post incorrectly

Generally, no. In public bathrooms that always stink to hell anyway, yes. Flushing after a dump is ideal(not that I'd ever do that in a pubic), but no one's dying after some cretin who doesn't flush after peeing.

EDIT: Jesus, my typing sucks

Edited by Boney