Walhart's FE9 0% Growths Hard Mode Enemy Recruits Only Video LP!

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which video is a better length for Chapter 3?

• I like the full length version (21 mins), it is sped up perfectly
    • I like the fast version (10:37), it is the right length but no content is lost
    • It should be longer than 21 mins and less sped up
    • It should be shorter than 10 mins and more sped up
    • Upload both the full versions and fast versions even if that means updates will take longer

I can see your problem here. All of these units are very good, however I think that the Swordmaster is the best option for you at the moment. While you do have an overwhelming number of swordmasters right now, he has the best attributes of the units provided and having a high speed option that can double (and quad with the brave sword) is likely better than anything else you'll recieve at the moment.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Swordmaster is the best option for you at the moment.

nonsense, fliers all the way

I would go for the Pally.

Haha! Well, now this is a problem, isn't it? I wonder if I should just screw that and RNG it.

Shadykid, you're not helping XD!

Fuck it I'm just gonna RNG it.

1: Swordmaster

2: Pally

3: Wyvern Lord

Rolled a 3, so Wyvern Lord it is!

Edited by Walhart

I apologize again for the lack of updates, like I said I've been pretty busy lately.

Good news is that a major update is coming tomorrow. Chapter 26 is done (a nice 5 turn clear) and chapter 27 is also complete. Expect both these chapters to have videos and descriptions posted at some point tomorrow, and possibly even chapter 28 depending on how difficult it is to beat.

Edited by Walhart

Finally, an update!

Chapter 26 is 9 minutes long and features an impressive 5 turn clear. Chapter 27 is 13 minutes long and features a not-so-impressive 20 turn clear.

Ok, I have officially finished this run. Here's the schedule for the remaining videos and such:

Saturday, July 27:

-Characters video part 2 uploaded

-My next project will be announced (if you haven't figured out what it is already)

Sunday, July 28 onward:

-Begin work on my next project, possibly even create a topic introducing it

Edited by Walhart

Whatever it is, its definitely not finishing Lunatic+

Ehhhh... you're right. I'll still work on Luna+ occasionally though, and you might possibly see a few chapter updates soonish.

Edited by Walhart

I'm barely on schedule so far. Chapter 28 is up. The video isn't really 15 and a half minutes long. It is really only 12. For some reason the uploader had issues and I can't seem to fix it so there's like a 3 and a half minute black space at the end of the video. Just ignore it.

I made 2 endings here for shits and giggles: the first one was a 5 turn clear that required me to fabricate 2 crits at 5% each, so yeah that was far from legitimate. In order for myself to be able to sleep at night, I also recorded a legitimate and reliable 6 turn ending.

According to the schedule, the endgame video, custom epilogue, and final character thoughts and tier list will be uploaded to this topic tomorrow!

As per the schedule, the character section has been updated with my final thoughts on the characters as well as a "tier list". In addition, links to the endgame and epilogue have been posted.

Edit: Also, realized the first three minutes of the chapter 24 video had no audio. Fixed that.

Edited by Walhart

Tier list would be pretty lulz since you have so many shit that cbe recruited

Yeah, exactly, hence the quotation marks around "tier list". It was mostly completely for the "lulz".

Edited by Walhart

Overall, I have to say this was a pretty interesting run that I enjoyed watching considerably. Great job Walhart, I look forward to seeing whatever project you start next.

Overall, I have to say this was a pretty interesting run that I enjoyed watching considerably. Great job Walhart, I look forward to seeing whatever project you start next.

Thanks! I enjoyed playing it immensely too. It was a lot more fun than Luna+

I thought it was some sort of FE10 reballancing or something >_>

Nah, that's just something I offered to eventually help someone else out with.

Edited by Walmart

• 3 weeks later...