Jedi

As far as a new 3D DBZ game goes, I believe this idea has a lot of potential. I'll be keeping an eye on this, but I'm not going to get too excited seeing we only have a vague idea of how the gameplay works.

As far as a new 2D(2.5D technically but whatever) DBZ game goes, many people are wanting one akin to Budokai 3, which is often considered the best DBZ game. I however, would like a new 2D game to be based more on Infinite World. They are very similar, but there are a few key differences that make me prefer Infinite World(lack of a tournament mode aside). The three biggest reasons I don't like Budokai 3 as much are, items appearing randomly in the shop, the overpowered power-up mechanic(I can't remember it's name right now) that usually slows down fights since the opponent focuses solely on running away, and my most hated aspect, the luck based dragon rushes(I think that's what it's called?)(my hatred of this mechanic should let you guess how I feel about Ultimate Tenkaichi...). To put it simply, I would rather not have that kind of bullsh*t in a competitive fighting game.

As much as I liked Infinite world I missed the leveling up feature from Budokai 3.

I did like the level up feature, but it wasn't enough to make me like Budokai 3 more.

The dragon rush really got on your nerves eh? I can see why.

Wasn't Dragon Rush the system in where you had to guest the button your opponent was going to press?

Basically. Whomever started it wanted to press something the defender didn't if the defender guessed right it would be stopped but if they failed 3 times they'd be punished by a huge combo.

The dragon rush really got on your nerves eh? I can see why.

I get hit with it, I don't hit the right buttons.

I start it, the computer counters it immediately.

Not to mention the fact that the computer spams hyper mode constantly.

Even if there was no dragon rush, Budokai 3's hyper mode would still make me dislike playing it.\

EDIT:

Something I didn't mention before, Infinite World's item system is far superior to the one in the Budokai games.

Edited by David the SecondWorld