Favorite Mcdonalds Thing?

Naglfar94

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean "Maximize Me." ;P

One of his best skits--a shame he didn't make at least a third season.

Yes... So If I randomly say I won't die over a cheeseburger, at least someone will know

I like the plain hamburgers and fries. Sometimes the nuggets if they aren't moist somehow from being frozen.

Sometimes they're good. Sometimes not.

Also, I hate when they don't add salt to fries and I don't notice until I get back home.

I could just walk back but I'm lazy.

I like the plain hamburgers and fries. Sometimes the nuggets if they aren't moist somehow from being frozen.

Sometimes they're good. Sometimes not.

Also, I hate when they don't add salt to fries and I don't notice until I get back home.

I could just walk back but I'm lazy.

This is just the worst possible thing ever. I hate when that happens.

And it may just be where I live, but McDonald's is notorious for messing up my orders. It's kind of ridiculous.

le royale wit cheese

everything's been downsized recently though, so whenever i go to a fast food burger joint, i always order a combo meal + 1 extra burger by itself. then i need to replace the fries with a more curly / spicy version & replace the drink with the shakey milky ice creamy kind. this is what i'm thinking while i'm ordering, then i go home and take 2 hours to finish it all.

i put on a really good front like i'm not a fat ass when i take a date doe (johnny rockets / in n out etc. not fast food) "do you wanna share the fries?" "idk if i want a double patty etc" something about fast food really brings the inner fatty out. commercials are just too good i guess

Any burgers that have bacon on them.

Bacon is always great I love bacon burgers too! bacon pizza bacon in salad bacon pancakes gah! its just so good

• 3 weeks later...