I'm starting to doubt the existence of Outrealm Orders.

Actually, not exactly.

I've noted something: I -never- see them. Ever. Went to a con that had a crowd of 100,000 people on one of its days... Hell there was 65,000 on the last day (And well, cons... their last days are usually... weaker)

Got a few more than 700 streetpass tags. All of them had FE:A data. Yet, for 100,000-- that'd mean only about 7 in 1000 people had a 3DS. No way in hell is that figure even remotely close to true, especially at a con, where the populace is skewed towards the nerdy. Now, yes, it may kick out ORO's for actual players, due to 50 tag limit. But still, I should've seen some OROs during Con.

Today, I got another couple tags whilst walking about 10 miles-- err I got 1 tag out a group of kids that had between them 4 3DSs. And of course, the 1 tag I got? FE:A data. (Scrubby team-- although he did have Limit Breakers and an irritating Kellam!Nah, but that's not the point)

Yet, a thought occurred to me: FE:A is the -only- 3DS game that I have Streetpass for, and I'm not sure Swapnote works entirely well with Streetpass (I mean it does, supposedly). For me, FE:A was a System-seller, although I do have Tales of the Abyss, and Paper Mario Sticker Star, but neither of those games have Streetpass functions. (I do not have Mii Plaza despite it being free, which is the main go-to Streetpass thing.) ...so perhaps, FE:A doesn't exactly register non-FE:A streetpasses, but reads tags for other games (and things like Mii Plaza) and generates those as Outrealm Orders.

it does...

If they just have the default team name it's a high chance they're a random generated.

One way to notice is if there profile has no marriages, or impossible hair colours on children

Edited by lightdasher

it does...

If they just have the default team name it's a high chance they're a random generated.

One way to notice is if there profile has no marriages, or impossible hair colours on children

All Randomly Generated teams are called "Outrealm Order", not "Yilssean Guard". Their renown will also always be a multiple of 100.

You can see them handily with the Streetpass Bug. Also the kids hair will always be possible, this is not true of their skills though. (Although Impossible skills tends to just be Wyrms/Beastbane in places where it shouldn't be. (GEROME WITH BEASTBANE?!)) They will never have DLC skills, BTW.

None of the 700+ teams I got at PCC had Kids w/o marriages-- there were plenty of "Yilssean Guard" or whatever with really low leveled teams that didn't have marriages, but none what-so-ever met the check for an Outrealm Order. (There was a team that was -called- Outrealm Order mixed in there, but it had Limit Breakers, 24583 Renown, and was a fail Lethality rush.

I'm really thinking that by itself FE:A doesn't pick up non-FE:A tags. Hell the 4 3DSs 1 Tag thing almost confirms it.

I'm going to pick up the Mii Streetpass Plaza, and see if I start getting more tags/OROs. If I do that's a confirmation that you need something else to get the data to pick up OROs.