Worst unit in the series?

Gareth. He can't survive a turn in the Tower of Guidance because several spirits gang up on him and each one can double him easily for heavy damage every time. Ena may have terrible offenses, but unlike Gareth, she can actually survive in the tower and be put to use as a support unit with her Blood Tide skill. I found Ena to be really useful because of that so I don't really get why people talk so much smack about her and not Gareth. Oh, and oddly, she doesn't get one-shotted by Ashera like Gareth does either. Although I will agree that she does indeed suck in Path of Radiance. On my first play, I gave up on repeatedly beating the chapter just to beat the Black Knight, and so I ended up with Ena. Terrible stats contradicting the expected marvel of a dragon. Nasir wasn't very good either, but at least he was usable, but I digress.

Edited by Ashen Tempest

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just took a look at base stats. You know you're a bad unit when Tomas ties/beats you in just about everything (except lolSkill) in FE12. Sorry, Sheema.

but sheema has the WEAPON RANKS

she also comes in at about the two-thirds mark, where I'd expect most teams would STOP worrying about it :P:

Edited by eclipse

Ardan for form's sake.

Even though you have units like Wendy that gives you no object (rules out Sophia), no other character (rules out Nino), and so are worse than him (Ardan still is the worse character in FE4's first gen, Tiltyu despite having a huge availability problem and starting at a pathetically low level, is better and more usable than Ardan'll ever be), Ardan is the only character in the whole series whose only quality as an unit is that he s**** so much it's abusable.

Edited by Sartek

That means Arden is u

Ardan for form's sake.

Even though you have units like Wendy that gives you no object (rules out Sophia), no other character (rules out Nino), and so are worse than him (Ardan still is the worse character in FE4's first gen, Tiltyu despite having a huge availability problem and starting at a pathetically low level, is better and more usable than Ardan'll ever be), Ardan is the only character in the whole series whose only quality as an unit is that he s**** so much it's abusable.

Hannibal

ITT: people assume FE7 mechanics carry over to FE6 without checking

Well, I'll be. Learn something new every day. I should probably play FE6 again.

Ardan for form's sake.

Arden gets you the Pursuit Ring. The Pursuit Ring >> a guiding ring.

Edited by bottlegnomes