6: Chandelure

5: Hydreigon

4: Volcarona

3: Whimsicott

2: Starmie

1: Galvantula

Not very diverse, as far as types go.

10. b5f1361fefd0c75a466f08e4e25adeee.png

Really solid Pokemon to use. It usually is able to carry my team whenever I play LG or FR. Forget Nidoking, this gal is a boss. Safeguard+Psychic made Erika and Koga jokes. :P

9. 7414a5cc5bfb5fe838cb5cadfbd22fc8.png

Torchic was my first starter ever, and Blaziken is so cool. Fire+Fighting types really just went downhill after this one. Plus Speed Boost. :D

8. d57bc12fc2cb8506dab7a976557d0c1d.png

Such a neat typing of Water/Ghost. It's like Unova's Tentacool in terms of stats, only it looks so much more cooler.

7. b93904b43ee27eb8592af6aa34daf996.png

Cinccino is something I wish came earlier in the Black and White games, because it's such an offensive powerhouse (especially with Skill Link).

6. a9c53328204ec248b4d1cbb349f2211e.png

The real best Eeveelution.

5. 0c69066435a855a8e01209cc448f0282.png

Minun is awesome and was so fun to use in all of my Sapphire playthroughs.

4. 5ee2e8c756625c19fdfdfb900542c6c8.png

Teddiursa is way too cute for its own good. I always use this thing and it's the reason I bought Heart Gold instead of Soul Silver.

3. b6ef40958e43ce4c3983767e334d5fbc.png

GARDEVOIR <3 You are so worth the effort with Ralts and Kirlia. Plus now you're a FAIRY type. :D

2. b4e3972256400eedc3632629cf7b0af2.png

So much to like here with Starmie. Offensive juggernaut and just a general awesome Pokemon as well.

1. a8411f55d38561948c7aceecc292008e.png

If it weren't for little Pichu in Melee, I probably never would have played Pokemon. Pikachu and Raichu are forever on my least favorite list though.

Edited by Dinfinitysignfina

This was really hard to make, many pokemon were unfortunately left out.

10. 250px-628Braviary.png

'MERICA!!!!

9. 247px-384Rayquaza.png

The dragon to end all dragons(even though I have another one higher on the list), Rayquaza. That design, those stats, that draco meteor/outrage/v-create. This guy literally bleeds awesome. I freely admit to abusing this guy in Emerald as soon as I got it. It's lower on the list though because I rarely play ubers.

8. 20090719042852%21212Scizor.png

Scizor the technician. For me, this is a case where the ability makes the pokemon. Scizor uses the technician ability so well that it went from being a pokemon I didn't really care for, to being my go-to guy for revenge killing(oh I'm sorry, KOing). It has a cool design as well.

7. 20100916002211%21596Galvantula.png

Galvantula. It was between this guy and Volcarona, and even though Volcarona is better by far, I don't really use it very often and love Galvantula's design. It's 70% of why he's on this list. The other 30% is how much fun I had using it in the main game.

6. 200px-491Darkrai.png

Darkrai is interesting for me. I have little to nothing to say about it, yet I like it so much. :/

5. 20110215155042%21598Ferrothorn.png

The ultimate tank, Ferrothorn. I didn't pay any attention to him at first(I'm not big on grass types), but then I used him in one of my OU teams. He instantly became a favorite. Ferrothorn is a near-perfect wall, and seeing how nothing's perfect, that's quite impressive.

4. 094Gengar.png

Gengar is a ghost, who stalks people, and is always smiling. That smile alone makes him way cooler than Haunter. He's also a magician, making movesets disappear. I love using disable with this guy.

3. 220px-635Hydreigon.png

Hydreigon the HOLY SH*T LOOK AT THIS GUY. Hyrdeigon gets my vote for most intimidating design. Other than the design though... that special attack. His draco meteors are down right terrifying, killing most anything with a dragon gem. He's also a dark/dragon type, and that's just cool.

2. espeon.jpg

What's that, you're going to use stealth rocks against me? NOPE. Much like Scizor, this is a case where the ability makes the pokemon. Espeon's dream world ability, magic bounce, reflects hazards like spikes and stealth rock, status inflicting moves, and roar/whirlwind. It's just as awesome as it sounds. Also cool design and whatnot.

1. 447.png

I've always favored fully evolved pokemon to unevolved ones. Design is very important to me, and I've always preferred the look of fully evolved pokemon. Of course they're obviously better as well(most of the time), and I do enjoy competitive battling after all. Somehow.... my all time favorite ended up being Riolu. There's just something about Riolu draws me toward it, I can't quite explain why. It's relatively simple design is somehow my favorite in the series. But what about his evolution?

448Lucario.png

Lucario is also a favorite of mine. It's design is my second favorite in the entire series. It's move pool is my favorite of any (non-legendary)pokemon ever, it alone made it worth using in many of my OU teams. It's so vast and varied, you almost never know what it's going to do. On a side note, while he was far from my best character in Brawl, I had a lot of fun with him.

In conclusion, while Riolu is overall my favorite, my #1 spot goes to both it and Lucario.

This was so darn difficult. I left out the eeveelutions because everyone is putting them :P favorite of those is Espeon btw

10. Pikachu

6c1d3646a870afd8944b7b7b4c4078c6.png

Let me introduce you to my first Pokemon version and starter. I had been watching the anime as a young lad. I kinda missed Red and Blue somehow but I saw Yellow version. Got it and was like PIKACHU. I adore the mascot of pokemon. What can I say, even to this day I still have a soft spot for him. Even if he has HAXS in the anime.

9. Noctowl

3dc4d910395fc4173fd8735fdb3f11eb.png

Owl's are my favorite bird. Noctowl is one that i've always loved. No matter its stat spread I always found room, for it in my Gen 2 parties. [Then again I don't care too much for stats] I also liked how he could use hypnosis and dream eater, one of my favorite combinations back in the day of older pokemon. Plus Noctowl is just cool.

8. Lanturn

f50a9cdcfa97948172f654e95b2f37eb.png

Got a very cool looking fish here. Always loved Lanturn since I first saw it. It was also one of my Mothers favorites. Don't have too much to say other then I just like it's design and such.

7. Torkoal

ce5a9b540c6f2ad9bc22dbf680a9bcb8.png

I like turtles. I like fire types. Put 2 and 2 together and you get one of my favorites. I found one oddly fast on my first Ruby run. Quite loved to use it. Bulky fire types are pretty rare too.

6. Zangoose
db8933781d7bd2864d19a2b68c403e2f.png

Zangoose just looks so.. Badass, it just has that look of a fighter. Crush Claw is so fun to use with it having a Silk Scarf as well. Plus man that design, so cool.

5. Mismagius

bd9ba05756b5ccfb48f77a1bb7c9394c.png

A very elegant Ghost type pokemon, I liked her first form quite a bit but. I see the evolution and I was like AWESOME. I do like Ghosts and I like Elegance so easy 5 lol.

4. Scizor

43c28b3d44eea69c1c9d719209f9360b.png

My steel type favortism started here and would only get even better with Metagross but I love Scizor so much. Design and everything plus being the evolved form of one of my fav gen 1 mons gets more points

3. Kingdra

60613fb4249b737bb2cb4ba40139c452.png

I just love absolutely everything about Kingdra, It's typing, its look, its really cool. It's moves are quite great too. Since I fought it in gen 2 I was like. "I have to have one"

2. Lucario

9249ba58bf0bfedf2983edfdfd757ad2.png

Lucario, ever since I saw the movie with him in it. Instant favorite, his moves, looks and just overall stuff is amazing. His typing is 2 of my favorite types. He was fun to play as in brawl too.

1. Blaziken

d29dcf378220e8c0ce3aed9f246dedec.png

Back when I started Gen 3, I decided to pick the fire starter for once. Boy was I glad I did. Blaziken looks so amazing. Has great moves. Just overall my favorite mon of all time.

Edited by Jedi

10. Cubone

104Cubone.png

He's kind of a melancholy and sad Pokemon, but I always thought he was so cute. When I was a kid he'd be one of the Pokemon I'd want to roleplay.

9. Roserade

407Roserade.png

One of the stars of my Pearl team, she joined the team as a Budew and went through a looong phase as Roselia, but Roserade is hella cool. Uses spikes and toxic spikes, and is one of the few Pokemon with weather ball. Those few little extra moves make Roserade a little more notable than your average grass type.

8. Jigglypuff

039Jigglypuff.png

I loved everything Jigglypuff back when I watched the TV show every Saturday morning. I still have a Jigglypuff bag that I'd use to carry around my pink GBA. I still like her, despite having an inferiority complex compared to Clefairy and Chansey. I wish the 'puff was better but perhaps Fairy typing will give her some niche again.

7. Shroomish

285Shroomish.png

Dat face. Oh yeah, and spore. Breloom is functionally awesome but Shroomish is the coolest dude of gen 3.

6. Tyranitar

248Tyranitar.png

GODZILLA

5. Vaporeon

134Vaporeon.png

The best Eeveelution, nothing will ever convince me otherwise. I've always loved the elegant finned tail and ears. Vaporeon passes bulky wishes, takes sp.atks like a champ, and gets slightly better attack coverage than its Eevee brethren, making Vaporean the ideal combination of form and function.

4. Joltik

595Joltik.png

Soooo cute. Joltik's schtick after it evolves in Galvantula makes it an awesome electric type but it's just so adorable in general.

3. Empoleon

395Empoleon.png

The regal robo-penguin. He's grown on me over time. Very versatile and water/steel is a cool combination.

2. Whimsicott

547Whimsicott.png

Bow before your trickster god! Stun spore, leech seed, taunt, cotton guard... there's a lot of anguish Whimsicott can inflict with imputiny. Also totally adorable.

1. Feraligatr

160Feraligatr.png

The big-jaw Pokemon in all of its big, blue glory. He has always been my favourite starter and the phys/special split only did him a world of good. Fiesty, powerful, and he's with you from the beginning. Seriously awesome.

10. Aggron

It's Rhydon with a Metal Coat on.

9. Conkeldurr

I really liked Machamp, but I'll take those concrete slabs over an extra pair of arms.

8. Houndoom

Too bad he doesn't have three heads.

7. Scizor

He's just very visually appealing and nowadays kicks a lot of ass.

6. Aerodactyl

Well yes I'd enjoy to pet my own dinosaur, especially one that can fly at high speeds and rip the heads out of people.

5. Honchkrow

One of the rare evolutions of Gen 4 I actually liked (I'm looking at you, Magmortar and Rhyperior), turning a wimpy racen witch into a pimp crow boss.

4. Salamence

I enjoy dragons and until he came along they weren't exactly intimidating. He might be a bit too classic but he gets the job done right.

3. Feraligatr

I like the whole line of goofy looking crocodiles really.

2. Scrafty

A really weird concept but I definitely enjoy everything about him, from stats, movepool, abilities to looks. Would ask for better speed though.

1. Gengar

The original prankster, unpredictable and always ready for some mischief. Plus who wouldn't want to have a pet ghost/undead.

10. Bidoof/Bibarel because they're useful for HM. Also they're based off of a beaver...and I'm Canadian...so yeah...

9. Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur because its the only starter Pokemon you get in the beginning of the game with a Dual-Type (Grass/Poison), not to mention its capable of handling the first 5 gyms in Kanto.

8. Eevee. I like all Eeveelutions that it makes it hard for me to categorize which one I like the most, so I concluded that Eevee is my favourite.

7. Meloetta. I really think its adorable... ^_^

6. Zoroark, just because I like their Illusion abilities.

5. Giratina - for being the Renegade Pokemon! Awesome theme music in Platinum, and the Pokedex entries depicts this guy a badass.

4. TBC...

3. TBC...

2. TBC...

1. Tyranitar, for being the boss of all bosses!

• 6 months later...

Crobat

-It's a bat, I like bats

Swampert

-Dat typing. I just like it overall.

Metagross

-Metal Spider Tank supercomputer.

Gliscor

-It has everything I want on a monster; wings, claws, a stinging tail, and great typing/stats for pokemon.

Breloom

-It's like Toads older brother. With stab tech!mach punch and spore. I love this dude/

Blastoise [ Torterra's cool too!]

-Turtle with cannons. Nuff said.

Gardevoir

-[i like fairies,and this one reminds me of them.]

Feraligatr/Krookorok

-I like gators. Besides, they're among the best choices for their own games.

Heracross [H.M. to pinsir.]

-It's a beetle. I just like beetles.

Dragonite

-It's so strong, jolly, and it's like Barney the dinosaurs cousin.