Lissa vs Olivia, who's the better Waifu?

Lissa vs Olivia  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better waifu? (ENGLISH)

• English Lissa
    • English Olivia
  2. 2. Who's the better waifu? (JAPANESE)

• Japanese Lissa
    • Japanese Olivia

As requested by Aethern, I want to know who you think is the better waifu. Lissa, with her canon cuteness, or Olivia, with her non-canon shyness that is loved by many.

Oh, and for Rey, I included the japanese waifus as well.

Edited by Lissa's Husband

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olivia:

Airhead Blonde with pink hair. I'd call her a prostitute, but she's probably too stupid to realize she's used goods.

Probably can't even spell "marriage" and "devotion" let alone know their meanings.

Enjoy your "one and only" while the rest of the army "appreciates" your waifu.

Liz/Lissa:

An *ACTUAL* Airhead Blonde. I'd tell her to get back in the kitchen, but that would be dangerous as people would probably end up dead from her cooking skills.

Shit waifu.

They both suck.

Olivia:

Airhead Blonde with pink hair. I'd call her a prostitute, but she's probably too stupid to realize she's used goods.

Probably can't even spell "marriage" and "devotion" let alone know their meanings.

Liz/Lissa:

An *ACTUAL* Airhead Blonde. I'd tell her to get back in the kitchen, but that would be dangerous as people would probably end up dead from her cooking skills.

Shit waifu.

They both suck.

Trying to instigate that waifu war again?

Olivia:

Liz/Lissa:

Shit waifu.

They both suck.

Another one of your jokes?

English!Lissa for me. She's hilarious, and so is her son!

@Lissa's Husband: "Neither of Them" would have been the highest for the Japanese ones, and come pretty close to first place in the English one, I believe.

Edited by Folt

EDIT: Zeem, it just seemed pointless.

No no, it's necessary.

After all, Cynthia trumps both of them.

above post: seems legit

Edited by Zeem

Why would you even have a neither of them option for this sort of thread? If you don't like either of them, don't vote.

It is my mission to show that Generic Village girl is the best waifu.

Every "neither" vote on every poll that has ever existed on this board is a vote for the Generic Village Girl, who passes down Lunatic+ skills.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Every "neither" vote on every poll that has ever existed on this board is a vote for the Generic Village Girl, who passes down Lunatic+ skills.

... What? XD

No no, it's not necessary.

After all, Lissa trumps all of them.

Fixed.

That was funny the first time, but now it's just getting old.

Edited by Lissa's Husband

Olivia dances, has a cute voice, and wears mostly nothing.

Lissa talks like a retard, wears this weird victorian full body dress, and is noticably under the legal age of consent. Also brother/daddy issues.

Guess I'll vote Lissa.

Zeem, it just seemed pointless.

Not pointless at all if you're inclined to one for one version, but neither in the other version, because I have to vote in both polls to make it count, and it allows me to choose who I want to choose (leaning more towards Lissa for English, but neither for the Japanese version).

Look at this poll:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41024#entry2453166

While I get that the poster ran into the maximum for the first poll, it would have made things much easier for me (and made the poll much more accurate) if he moved one choice to the second poll and included a "no one in this poll" option for both polls. I'd have been able to vote for just the one I wanted to, instead of having to throw a vote for Noire (who isn't my second option, neither my third, nor fourth, and so on) because if I didn't vote in both, my vote apparently didn't count.