Lissa vs Olivia, who's the better Waifu?

Lissa vs Olivia  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better waifu? (ENGLISH)

• English Lissa
    • English Olivia
  2. 2. Who's the better waifu? (JAPANESE)

• Japanese Lissa
    • Japanese Olivia

Both Morgans are terrible.

The argument against 3rd Gen Morgans is because apparently "marrying children units seems wrong"! That, and "I'd rather have two Morgans than one mega Morgan". 3rd Gen Morgans at least tie down all the children to marriages, while marrying for two children essentially cheats out a marriage for one poor guy,

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The argument against 3rd Gen Morgans is because apparently "marrying children units seems wrong"! That, and "I'd rather have two Morgans than one mega Morgan". 3rd Gen Morgans at least tie down all the children to marriages, while marrying for two children essentially cheats out a marriage for one poor guy,

ew why male Morgan

w/e I'd just dump Laurent, screw him

I like 3rd Gen Morgans because Cynthia would be an amazing mother and Cynthia!Female Morgan kicks a ton of ass.

Also, I can't imagine any of the Gen II characters as my kid. I just find it really weird.

Or in Morgan(F)'s case one girl will be alone, which is no problem for me because I dislike Kjelle.

Or in Morgan(F)'s case one girl will be alone, which is no problem for me because I dislike Kjelle.

... Marrying 1st locks out an additional first gen guy.

Marrying 2nd allows all the second gens to marry.

Gameplay wise: Morgan Focus >> Passing around skills that won't be used. It's simple enough to create pairs that have 20 Damage Supports, and unless you've got RK, you can't really make any of the proc skills truly reliable anyways. Better to not waste Morgan's potential.

Gameplay wise: Morgan Focus >> Passing around skills that won't be used. It's simple enough to create pairs that have 20 Damage Supports, and unless you've got RK, you can't really make any of the proc skills truly reliable anyways. Better to not waste Morgan's potential.

Yeah, true it does lock another Gen 1 guy from marrying (Not a big deal for me, there are 3 Gen 1 guys I dislike), but personally I prefer two super powered units to one godly unit. To each their own.

Yeah, true it does lock another Gen 1 guy from marrying (Not a big deal for me, there are 3 Gen 1 guys I dislike), but personally I prefer two super powered units to one godly unit. To each their own.

Libra's supposed to be celibate... and Kellam's... Kellam.

S supports are also overrated, especially since most people have one 2nd gen guy/girl they couldn't care less about leaving forever alone

S supports are also overrated, especially since most people have one 2nd gen guy/girl they couldn't care less about leaving forever alone

Having all of the second gen get that +10 Dual Strike, +2 Dual Guard means quite a bit. (Which along with +5 Hit is the difference between A and S)

+10 Dual Strike is freaking 20 SKL each, or the entirety of Dual Strike+. You can only rally for half that, and you can only make up a max of 12 of the remaining 20 (As Pair up only applies to leads, although Tonics.)

Kids > Parents. Always.

Dual Strike matters because it's something that can reasonably be pushed to truly reliable levels.

Silly poll doesn't include Cherche.

true

Having all of the second gen get that +10 Dual Strike, +2 Dual Guard means quite a bit. (Which along with +5 Hit is the difference between A and S)

+10 Dual Strike is freaking 20 SKL each, or the entirety of Dual Strike+. You can only rally for half that, and you can only make up a max of 12 of the remaining 20 (As Pair up only applies to leads, although Tonics.)

Kids > Parents. Always.

Dual Strike matters because it's something that can reasonably be pushed to truly reliable levels.

that's cool

it's also ridiculously overkill, just like Aggressor

that's cool

it's also ridiculously overkill, just like Aggressor

Not really, since Dual Strike % at its best (which is rallied, tonic'd, S, etc.) without DSt+ is at ~90% for any practical pair. Guess what 90% still fails. 80% fails TWICE AS MUCH as 90%. Single failed DS can mean the enemy gets their move, which can very well mean you're dead.

Any thing lower than hard 80% for anything is no longer "reliable".

Not really, since Dual Strike % at its best (which is rallied, tonic'd, S, etc.) without DSt+ is at ~90% for any practical pair. Guess what 90% still fails. 80% fails TWICE AS MUCH as 90%. Single failed DS can mean the enemy gets their move, which can very well mean you're dead.

Any thing lower than hard 80% for anything is no longer "reliable".

your tactics suck

and considering you'd never need all 12 strikes to kill someone in Apotheosis (at least with Limit Breaker), missing 1/4 Dual Strikes means jack shit

Edited by shadykid

your tactics suck

and considering you'd never need all 12 strikes to kill someone in Apotheosis (at least with Limit Breaker), missing 1/4 Dual Strikes means jack shit

Your assuming EP doesn't exist, and the point isn't killing with 12, it's 6- BEFORE the enemy gets to swing. Where you've only got 2.

Miss 1/2 enemy lands a 70+ Damage hit or two, dead.

Your assuming EP doesn't exist, and the point isn't killing with 12, it's 6- BEFORE the enemy gets to swing. Where you've only got 2.

Miss 1/2 enemy lands a 70+ Damage hit or two, dead.

assuming one would engage in enemy phase in Apotheosis

• 10 months later...

May I vomit now?

EDIT: Heh, seems like I have a knack for unintentionally necroposting. Oops!

Edited by Esme