Favorite GBA character?

Who is your favorite character out of all the characters in the GBA Fire Emblem games? Mine is Lyn. Not only is she my favorite character of the GBA games, she's my favorite FE character period. I love her character, and as a unit she's never let me down. She dodges constantly and gets lots of critical hits, so strength never really becomes a concern. I also like how she seems more ninja-like than the other main characters of the series, and I like ninjas.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I rate in-game usability: Franz - He turns into better Seth after training. Almost always double enemy. Can be promoted in Ch.6. Has good support.

If I rate personality: Legault, Wallace, Ross, Forde, Innes.

Sophia.

Cutest shaman.

I don't care if she's shit.

Yeah

Although I have a few reasons why I like her

Playable character goes to Lyn. Her personality, while somewhat bland is very calming to me. Also, her animations are my absolute favorite in the entire franchise. If non-playable characters count, then i'd have to say Limstella. Her cold, heartless personality coupled with the fact that she's something of a "perfect" weapon is something I enjoy very much. I love how that, unlike Sonia, she doesn't find the need to boast about herself and her power and she is completely fine with the idea of her being nothing but a construct created only to destroy.

Its a tie between Joshua and Marisa; I guess I'd have to chalk it up to their dynamics together that I like. It helps that they're one of my fave OTPs in the game.

Fave GBA villain goes to Lyon, who's also my fave villain in the whole series.

No, its not a coincidence that all three came from the same game...

Lyn, Hector, Eliwood, Ninian, Sain, Kent, Fiora, Priscilla, Lucius, Dart, Marcus,Wallace, Lilina, Joshua, Seth, Duessel. If someone had to put a gun to my head and force me to choose, then it would probably have to be Lyn. I always thought of her as an interesting character that one could relate to. I also definitely liked her dynamic with Hector. It helps that her pairing with Hector is one of my favorite OTPs in FE7.

If I was including villains, then Idun. I always felt that she got the short end of the stick when it came to characterization. Her backstory was also tragic, which helped me like her. But I defintely would have liked to see some light shed on her personality. Though I will admit, before I started liking her as a character, her resemblance to a certain silver-haired swordsman did help my interest in her. Also, I find it sad that people tend to rag on her solely because of her difficulty in her own game.

Edited by Hero of the Golden Land

SAIN! No contest. <3 This guy is absolutely lovable and hilarious. He's a bit of a scoundrel, but he's also a very hard worker and has a heart of gold. I also like how he's much more serious than he lets on most of the time. When Sain gets serious, he damn well gets serious. I swear. I find some of his flattery to be charming too. x3

Sain is always my best unit too. He's freaking strong. Last time he even got strength blessed, with max str at lv. 5 or 6 Paladin. He OHKO'd shit all over the place with the right weapons. I like to have him lead everyone else into battle too mainly because of this. ^^ It also helps that I tend to be a big fan of the cavalier knights, and that doesn't only include the red and green ones either, as people know by now. ;D

Second fav is definitely Ephraim. He's just epic! He's got awesome lancing skills and is one hell of a leader. He can fucking take an entire castle with just a few men. <3 I also find both of these guys to be pretty damn attractive. :D

Edited by Anacybele