Favorite GBA character?

Sigurd sounds awesome from everything I've heard. I'd probably rank him high if I included him.

From everything I've heard about Roy, he sounds pretty cool to me personality-wise. And as a unit, well from what I hear he'd be better if his promotion came earlier?

Sigurd's personally my favorite character, but I wouldn't really defend his personality or anything. He shares several characteristics with other lords, to be honest. Though, unlike other lords, he takes advice from a 14-year-old boy rather than some seasoned tactician, so there's that...

I was under the impression that FE players don't generally find Roy's personality cool, but I'm not really up to date on whatever goes on among the fans. Liking a fictional character is a pretty subjective matter, anyways. Most of the FE scripts and supports are online nowadays, so people can even form opinions on characters without having to spend time playing the games!

As for favorites, I think I'd put Gonzales, Dorothy, Echidna, Canas, Farina, and Louise somewhere on my list. Maybe Wil, Legault, and Matthew as well. And it's probably the nostalgia speaking, but I'll always like Lyn and the Caelin group in general.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Roy has no def, low str, is swordlock, is also a pussy and has 5 MOV during 90% of the game... The only thing that redeems him is the sword of seals, but that's in the last 10% of the game.

Roy starts with almost the same stats, (-5% STR, DEF, RES and -15% about luck, but who cares about luck), but if we compare him to the other unit he is not bad. His high skill is useful in FE6, but Eliwood high skill is useless. Also FE6 has some axefest moments (Western Isle), when FE7 is more lance-based game. Another thing: Sword of Seals is Useful, Durandal useless (16 Wt, LOOOOOL). Also in FE6 Roy is not so bad in compare to many shitty unit in this game, while Eliwood most time is just wasting of deploying slot.

And one more thing, why I don't like FE7 lords: In some chapters you must use Lyn AND Elin00b (even without mention about you must feed him kills to get Geitz).

Ephraim>Hector=Erika>Lyn>Roy>Eliwood

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LINUS FUCKING REED!

-Badass mutha

-Honourable as fuck

-GOAT FE boss theme

-GBA Hero <3

-Dat longcoat

I legit squee'd when I found out he'd be a Spotpass Character in FE13, even if his longcoat was gone.

K2nhXBZ.jpg

this artwork <3

his support with Roy <3

actually all of his supports, even the one with Sue <3

being Rebecca's son <3

WHY DID HE (and his mom) HAVE TO BE A SHITTY ARCHER :(

Edited by Axie

I love L'arachel, mainly because of her "FOR JUSTICE!!!" attitude, plus watching her torment Rennac and Ephraim is funny. I have the biggest girl crush ever on Tethys, she is so pretty <3 I also am a huge Heath fangirl, because wyverns. My favourite from FE6 is Wendy. I mean, she has pink hair and a pink armor, what's not to love? I even used her in my current (and first) playthrough where she is massively blessed in all stats and murders everything while still being adorable as fuck.

Sain, Serra, and L'arachel because laughs.

Dozla, and Garcia make thrice the man. Yes, that manly.

I have a soft spot for Ross; the kid tries his hardest, and he's not bad gameplay wise either.

Rutger, Harken, And Karel are hot.

Tethys is hot as well. Oh, I guess I like her character too, there's that.

Gonzales and Dart because i do not care if they aren't the best, strictly speaking, they are fun to use. Plus, Gonzales is adorable.

I also love all three of the Blazing Sword lords unironically, yes that includes Eliwood.

Lyon definitely. Ever since I picked up FE8 I've thought he's awesome. It would be so awesome if he was playable as a main character

Lyon is awesome. I also like Formotiis more than any other villains, except Ashnard and Alvis. While he's a generic boss, some of his lines are good (such as "Do you challenge me? You humans are so inconstant. You’ve forgotten what it is to fear me.")

Nobody beats Hector, though.

• 3 weeks later...