Favorite GBA character?

fe7: Legault, Nino & Matthew, and I acctually felt worse for Matthew when Leila died than for Eliwood when Ninian died.

fe8: Cannas, Joshua & Tethys

And absolute favourite: Duessel, don't know why, but for some reason, I love the old guy.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my first FE8 run Tana, Lute of Ephraim were my best units. Joshua was kinda lacking in strenght and defense, but he killed Lyon with only two critical hits.

I have completed 2/3 of FE7 so far (chapter 22) and currently Hector, Matthew, Rebecca and Florina are pretty good. Rebecca was the first character, who promoted. Lyn is horrible. She has less defense than Serra and Erk.

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

Uther,Hector,Lyn,Kent,Legault and Innes.Uther because Uther's just freaking badass.He was meant to be playable.Damn them for changing his role...Hector because Hector's more badass then Uther.Plus his supports with Oswin are hilarious.Lyn because I love her,and she's one of the one of the only female lords.And the fact she loves picking on Hector for some reason.Kent because I find him cute,and he gets kinda flustered in his and Sain's B,which is also cute.Plus,that hair colour though.Legault because I've never had a thief as good as him.Better then freaking Matthew.Innes because he's Innes son!But seriously,I find his personality charming.

• 3 weeks later...

Sain, Serra, L'Arachel and Clarine (especially with Narshen) because ROFLCOPTER, they're all funny! XD

Outside of funny, I like Kyle because personality-wise; he's simply my mirror image for being serious often. Alan, because I have the excuse to give him Axes upon promotion to turn him into proto-Kieran.

Matthew. There's just something about him. His personality? His character as a whole? His supports? His class? (Yeah, that last one probably made me interested in him in the first place.)

Also Hector, Ephraim, Guy, Amelia, and Tana are close.

FE6: Dieck and Miledy

Dieck is by far the best non promoted unit in early game. Great strength, skill and speed and decent defense. Thanks to his good skill and high constitution he's the ticket to all armor bosses with his armorslayer. The support with Thany helps him to dodge almost everything.

Miledy is a wyvern knight with all the stats you expect for this class. Excellent strength, skill, speed and defense. Amazing physical flying tank!

FE7: Florina and Hector

Florina maxed strength, skill, speed and luck very early. She was the only one, who could reach level 20. Her only problem was her low constitution. I accidently almost lost her, because I gave her Rex Hasta and forgot to check that this weapon reduced her AS so dramatically. She was doubled by Lloyd in the final chapter and I was lucky that she dodged one of his attacks.

Hector is comparable to a speed fighter. Excellent strength and speed. He becomes truly a powerhouse. His only problem are his hitrates in earlygame especially against swordusers.

FE8: Tana, Amelia and Ephraim

Tana is pretty much like Florina. Amazing skill, speed, luckt and good strength. And I love her personality.

Amelia is the only female knight I really like to train. A knight with excellent speed and defense. How awesome is that!

Ephraim has excellent growths all around and almost no weaknesses. Reginleif is broken against all armor bosses. He is one of the best lords in the franchise!

• 2 weeks later...

Lute, probably.

Normally I don't like characters or people that boast about their strengths or talents, but Lute? She's actually correct about it. Compared to the Prodigy herself, the other mages are, quite simply, no match .

• 3 weeks later...

I can't give any conclusive opinions as to who is my favorite character, since I have yet to see much of the supports in the GBA games.

Judging from what I do know, I'd probably say Karel. True, much of his character development happened offscreen in-between 7 and 6, but his supports in 7 (somewhat subtly) prognosticated that change.

Edited by Topazd255

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, this is so hard!

FE6: Chad, Lilina, Cecilia, Fae, Sophia, Nimue

Finalists: Cecilia, Nimue

Winner: Cecilia

FE7: Florina, Sain, Matthew, Nils, Pent, Louise, Renault

Finalists: Pent, Louise

Winner: I REFUSE TO CHOOSE

FE8: Artur, Natasha, L'Arachel, Cormag, Ismaire

Finalists: L'Arachel, Cormag

Winner: L'Arachel