Are There Any SF Members You Want To Be Friends With That You Aren't Already?

I can always be found in FFtF~! And I can even be found in the IP Chat. The chat is probably the easiest way for us to get to talk! =D So maybe if you want you could start going in there Randoman~

and then there's the waiting for Freohr to remember that she's in the IP chat to actually talk to her ;p

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've sent personal friends requests a handful of times. off the top of my head eclipse, then you, then sirius or freohr, then the other?

INTY FOR THE WIN~!

I have become too hermit-like on this forum to make new friends.

I barely recognize anyone.

I haven't seen enough of any new members to say there's anyone I want to get to know. I'll have to stick with my old hermit friends, my time has passed :'(.

Edited by Tangerine

I haven't seen enough of any new members to say there's anyone I want to get to know. My time has passed :'(.

The time has come for you to evolve into the new you and embrace the youth.

I haven't seen enough of any new members to say there's anyone I want to get to know. I'll have to stick with my old hermit friends, my time has passed :'(.

i remember learning about vanguard bandits thanks to you. 10/10 game would play again. ruin route gets a 100/10

Go take your Metamucil and go back to bed Tangerine. -____-

everyone I <3 is already on my friend's list so I've never really bothered to add anyone else and tbh nobody else has made my loins quiver as much as the people on my current friend's list

however that doesn't mean I'm against adding new people to the list I mean it's not like it's a VIP EXCLUSIVE TOP SECRET friend's list or anything y'know

I'm just satisfied with it that's all

but to answer the op question: no, not yet, but I'm open to requests as long as you chat with me or something

Edited by Esme

what does it look like when your loins quiver?

Mt. Fuji erupts with all her might, and the howling of the blizzards atop the peaks of the himalayas howl with thundering force, then a newlywed couple makes sweet love upon their bed and finally at the very same moment a lonely boy makes a new friend for life

this

this is what it feels like when my loins quiver

EDIT: oh you said "look"

well uh

I don't think you want to know

Oh hallo freohr! :D I am a lurkin for you!

I like everyone mostly, except freohr she's my nemesis because I always misspell her name

And that is when I realized that Esme wasn't among any of the names on my friend list

Oh hi Bianchi~

I do believe we should fix that!