Best Builds for every single character discussion

No DLC skill
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chrom | Great Lord | R.King, Aether, Aegis, Luna, Dual Strike+ |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lissa | War Cleric | Miracle, Healtouch, Renewal, R.Luck, Galeforce |
Fredderick | Great Knight | Luna, Aegis, Paevis, Deliverer, D. Guard+ |

Lonqu | Swordmaster | Swordfaire, Astra, S.breaker, L.breaker, Lethality |

Nowi | Manakete | Wyrmbane, Lifetaker, S.breaker, L.breaker, Deliverer

Lonqu | Swordmaster | Swordfaire, Astra, S.breaker, L.breaker, Lethality |

Lethality isn't worth it for the "best build" for him.

More than likely, you're gonna be taking +20 Hit Bow hits and leaving him below Half HP, if not Hawkeye enemies. Vantage would faire a lot better than Lethality being practical. You can PROBABLY fit Lethality in if you replace Swordbreaker usage with a Superior Sword. But even then, you're better off with Deliverer, Pass, or Hot Start. (The hell was the English name... Quick Burn?)

J1EByMD.png

I'll take a crack at Sumia and I am most definitely borrowing that format, Ganhur, if that's alright with you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sumia | Falcon Knight | Galeforce, Lancefaire, Healtouch, Pavise, Luna |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lethality isn't worth it for the "best build" for him.

nor is Swordmaster, Assassin beats it in pretty much everything

^I'd go Dark Flier and swap out Healtouch for Tomefaire, MOAR MURDER

Edited by shadykid

I'm going under the context of original classes and promoted class chosen by Future of Despair kids.

As for Sumia... I'm kind of torn.

The Hit+20/Hawkeye snipers scare the ever living crap out of me...

6yW5QtM.png

I almost want to switch something out for that Iote's Shield.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm going under the context of original classes and promoted class chosen by Future of Despair kids.

As for Sumia... I'm kind of torn.

The Hit+20/Hawkeye snipers scare the ever living crap out of me...

I almost want to switch something out for that Iote's Shield.

Renewal, easily (snipers can't even attack you anyway from 1-range)

and Lon'qu isn't even in TFP, how lame

Edited by shadykid

A lot of murder, yes, but Sumia's magic growth has never been high enough to me to considering permanently making her a Dark Flier. Might just my bad luck or something. Also puts her a step above Cordelia since it enables her to heal better.

Lon'qu isn't even in TFP, how lame

Wood/Owain Swordmaster, not Assassin. That's what I meant as "class tree".

Though no kid shows the class path for Cavalier, I went with the GBA FEs with Cavalier --> Paladin for "Original Classes".

...besides in the cut-in collection, I'm keeping them in their unpromoted, original class models that correspond to their portraits if they're not a prepromote.

Wood/Owain Swordmaster, not Assassin. That's what I meant as "class tree".

I take it you leave Lissa as a War Cleric then, because Brady is a War Monk and they both start as Priest/Cleric

A lot of murder, yes, but Sumia's magic growth has never been high enough to me to considering permanently making her a Dark Flier. Might just my bad luck or something. Also puts her a step above Cordelia since it enables her to heal better.

I thought this was postgame

I take it you leave Lissa as a War Cleric then, because Brady is a War Monk and they both start as Priest/Cleric

That's exactly what I did.

The fact that her Battle Cleric outfit almost corresponds with her portrait makes that a better candidate for me than her having Emelina's outfit as a Sage, despite her obviously better MAG growth and cap compared to STR.

DfpnLjz.png

Dual Support+ if no Limit Breaker.

"Sumia's magic growth isn't high enough"

give her spirit dusts and grind, you have all the time in the world

Ah.

I grind a lot and it still gets screwed. But don't mind me, your suggestion's a great one.

How's this for Virion*Owain? He doesn't have many procs, so I'll just make do with what he's got.

Virion*Owain | Dread Fighter | Galeforce, Swordfaire, Astra, Lifetaker, Aggressor |

Thanks to Ganhur for the template.

How's this for Virion*Owain? He doesn't have many procs, so I'll just make do with what he's got.

Virion*Owain | Dread Fighter | Galeforce, Swordfaire, Astra, Lifetaker, Aggressor |

Thanks to Ganhur for the template.

Good job! Although in case someone doesn't have that DLC (you never know) then I'd switch Aggressor out for Lancebreaker.