23:17 SB has anyone seen balcerzak around
23:17 SB (yes i know he's in here but no reply)
23:20 Kuroz if you want to know if he's gonna run his game next, the answer is no

So.

[spoiler=Opening Flavor]The drafters had awoken to a startling sight. Never mind that despite their massively varying timezones, they all woke up at the same time, but they came across a corpse. One they all knew.

"Oh god! DA BEAR is dead!"
"Wait, do we care?"

Turning in confusion, the drafters gave each other awkward looks. Who would want DA BEAR dead? Well, a lot of them did, but who would actually act on it? One of them finally took the initiative, and moved to pick up a slip of paper next to the corpse.

Once this is over he decides to join the shepherds and aid them on their quest to do whatever there doing, sadly Donnel cant remeber. He goes on to the arena in Ferox and continues to kill people hes not liking Marths maks. but they keep on coming back every times he is killing them! Not that he minds, all the others stayed behind and ate bon-bons while he fights and cheer him on well except for Miriel who is allergy to things without gruten. As he continues killing them they slowly change into Chuck Norriss stunt doubles!

Dear USER, you are DA BEAR, self-aligned Donnel hyper.

Stop writing those fanfics. Please. And shut up about Donnel. Please. And stop writing fanfics about Donnel. Please. We don't need to hear about the pothead.

During the night, you may respond to your role pm "Hey USER, read this!" USER will read your terrible fanfiction, and will be stuck with a terrible headache after barely escaping with their sanity.

You are aligned with yourself. You win if you give everyone headaches.

Well, it might have just been DA BEAR today, but what it could have been any of them tomorrow! The drafters had to band together and work out who was responsible for this, and fast.

[spoiler=Rules]
BREAKING THESE RULES WILL UNDOUBTEDLY GET YOU MODKILLED:
1. This is a NOC game. You may only talk outside the thread if your Role PM allows it.

2. You may not post your role PM in-thread or quote host interactions. You may not post screenshots.

3. You must make at least 2 posts during each 24 hour period or you will be prodded. If you fail to post within 12 hours of being prodded you will be subbed out or modkilled. If you know ahead of time that you will not be present during a 24 hour period, please state in-thread or in your role PM that you will be away.
3a. Leniency will be granted in the case of an unexpected or unplanned absence that was not able to be cleared ahead of time.

4. If you tactically modkill yourself to give your side an advantage, I will make sure that your alignment is worse off than before. If you are modkilled, you cannot win. Just don't get modkilled.

5. Don't edit your posts. I probably won't modkill you for this unless you do it more than once.

6. Don't post during the night phase unless your role allows you too. I probably won't modkill you for this unless you do it more than once.

[spoiler=Mechanics]
1. Death is definitely the end. Information may not be passed from dead players to living players. You may continue to post in-thread after your demise, but posts must be info-free and you may not spam the thread or distract from the game with deadtalk.

2. There are no items, and priorities have been decided beforehand.

3. Day Phase is 72 hours or hard hammer. Night Phase is 24 hours or whenever all actions are in. If you intend to idle, please say so in your role PM. If you have not submitted an action by deadline, I will assume that you are idling.

4. To lynch at phase end, a player must have 1/3 of all possible votes ROUNDED UP or more. To hammer and end phase immediately, a player must have 2/3 of all possible votes ROUNDED DOWN or more.
4a. If the minimum number of votes required to lynch is not met at phase end, there will be no lynch. You may no lynch without penalty or limitation, but if the minimum number of votes required to lynch is not met two day phases in a row, the game will end in a universal loss.
4b. If there is a tie, no one will be lynched.

5. Actions will be made in the standard ##Action: Player format.

6. This game starts on N0. No kills no N0.

7. There are no hidden players.

8. Do not abuse loopholes.

9. If you are ever uncertain about anything, ask the mods for clarification.

10. Follow your role PM. If your role PM contradicts the rules in any way, FOLLOW YOUR ROLE PM.

11. Do not try to outguess/outsmart/meta the hosts. You don't know what the hosts know.

12. This is a game. Have fun, don't get too worked up, and try to keep it civil.

Playerlist:

1. Prims
2. Shin
3. Shinori
4. Darros
5. Marth
6. scorri
7. BBM
8. bearclaw
9. Rapier
10. Terrador
11. Elieson

12. Breezy
13. Strege
14. JB
15. SSG
16. kirsche

Subs:

1. eclipse (mid July)

IOs/Checker:

1. Paperblade (Checker)

2. Jedi

3. Refa

4. Lucina

5. Xinnidy

6. CR

Edited by Essbee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hell?

What possessed to kill me off before even starting the game? I might have like, wanted to join or something <_<

(I don't want to join btw)

Edited by bearclaw13

SB due to matters beyond my control I won't be on Skype until Monday maybe and stuck on phone for now.

The hell?

What possessed to kill me off before even starting the game? I might have like, wanted to join or something <_<

(I don't want to join btw)

Well, the character in your role PM doesn't have to be related at all to who you are, and in most cases it CAN'T be, since most of the mafia community don't draft.

I think I'll sit this one out. Can I request IO?

Well, the character in your role PM doesn't have to be related at all to who you are, and in most cases it CAN'T be, since most of the mafia community don't draft.

I think I'll sit this one out. Can I request IO?

You haven't checked the link in my sig, have you?

He direct quoted a joke-fic I wrote and used my most common nickname for it <_<

You haven't checked the link in my sig, have you?

He direct quoted a joke-fic I wrote and used my most common nickname for it <_<

I have, and I don't see what point you're trying to make? Due to the length of the queue to host games, I'm pretty sure the setup for the game (as in, the roles and the characters) were determined before you started drafting (and possibly before you joined the forum). You not being a character in the setup of the game wouldn't have prevented you from joining had you wanted to.

I have, and I don't see what point you're trying to make? Due to the length of the queue to host games, I'm pretty sure the setup for the game (as in, the roles and the characters) were determined before you started drafting (and possibly before you joined the forum). You not being a character in the setup of the game wouldn't have prevented you from joining had you wanted to.

I know I was mainly joking with my first post.

I just found it strange that he used me as an example when he could have chosen the resident FE12 lover.

I know I was mainly joking with my first post.

I just found it strange that he used me as an example when he could have chosen the resident FE12 lover.

I needed to show the world your wonderful fanfiction.

Silly Bear, you're below that.

We rewrote flavor a couple of weeks ago to keep things relevant, so that's not really the case (although bear isnt a character, confirmed.) The last part's true though.