• I liked the confession artwork
    • I didn't marry
    • Other

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people who like boy Morgan is a freaking retard

Okay, this is totally uncalled for. I'm personally a fan of male Morgan (I find him to be much cuter design wise than female Morgan and I like his character) and I do not appreciate being called a retard. I'm sure other people that like him would feel insulted by your comment as well.

1st PT: Maribelle!Lucina. Mainly because I was filling support logs at the time.

2nd PT (on hiatus): Planning on making my ♀ Robin marry Vaike!Gerome.

3rd PT: Chrom because of Spotpass team building with a ♀ Robin.

4th PT (not yet started): Planning on having ♂ Robin marry Nowi because of Manakete!Morgan.

Married Chrom in my first playthrough because I heard that the story made more sense that way and some scenes were more dramatic (although after actually playing the game, I think these claims are blown out of proportion).

Married Priam in my second playthrough because he is the kawaii hobo ossan of my heart.

Planning to marry Laurent in my min-max eugenics for fun and giggles file so I can get super magical nuke Morgan. Also I like Laurent's hairstyle.

I'm starting to think Lissa's_Husband may be SazukeEX in disguise.

Cut him a little more slack than that. He's 13. Think Vashiane's 11 year old sister that is really attached to Chromnoms.

Now if he was a little bit older, I would love NOTHING more than to insult him to hell and back for being "waifu-stupid" like Sazuke.

this thread

oh my God this thread

I'm laughing so hard

Have some popcorn.

wtm.gif

Have some popcorn.

wtm.gif

Thanks Rey

If anything's canon about Lissa, it's this:

ErO7ZiB.png

I... think this is more of your work.

Although, I WILL admit that Lissa and Maribelle's relationship sometimes seems like more than they're just friends to me.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I'm trying to unlock all support conversations, so I just made a different MU to marry each person. (I'm also completely serious.)

My main MU's wife is Miriel because SCIENCE and MAGIC. My main female MU's husband is Henry because ... well, MAGIC and he's funny? Plus, he and Libra are the only 1st gen guys I really like, I dunno.

I'm trying to unlock all support conversations, so I just made a different MU to marry each person. (I'm also completely serious.)

My main MU's wife is Miriel because SCIENCE and MAGIC. My main female MU's husband is Henry because ... well, MAGIC and he's funny? Plus, he and Libra are the only 1st gen guys I really like, I dunno.

If you want to unlock all support conversations, if you save while you have an A and an S ready, view the confession, and bookmark it (which saves the S), then continue from the original save file,you can unlock all the support conversations without having a different MU for each person. Unless you really want to do it that other way, which is totally cool.

Married Cherche for her design when I really chose it. I also wanted to pick Gerome's hair color. The first time around I married Lissa because I thought I wouldn't have enough time for some reason.

When I was a female, I first married Chrom so I could have a powerful Lucina.

If anything's canon about Lissa, it's this:

ErO7ZiB.png

YES. YES. YES.

[/squee]

Alright, now that I've fangirled a significant amount's, let's get to the point.

Well, considering that I'm filling out the support log right now, I've actually married quite a few of them, but well, I have my favorites.

My favorite first-generation husband is the one whose face has taken over my account. I can't even fully explain WHY I like him so much, because in all honesty, he kind of scares me. It's like I'm half-disturbed, half-intrigued by him. I mean, I have an entire arsenal of insane original characters, I should be used to such things, right? Well... I tend to go for a more subtle approach, so the psychotic nature of the character isn't usually revealed until it's far, far too late. Henry's so blatant about it that it's a pretty refreshing change from my norm. But yeah. I really wish there was a "I just like the guy" option, because even THAT was a crappy explanation. I just... I dunno. I like him.

That, and he and Silvia have an almost flawless dynamic going for them.

My favorite second-generation? Owain. This is because he's quite a bit like myself - we're both authors/writers and serious daydreamers. And I kind of hide behind my stories as well. We fit like an awkward and epic puzzle piece. But no, the guy's adorable. While I adored their support conversation, what sold me was their barracks/event tile conversations - too cute! - and Owain's interaction with Morgan was probably one of the sweetest alterations in the game.

But what pushed him to favoritism levels? THAT HOT SPRING SCRAMBLE CONVERSATION. HNNG.

First run, had a female Avatar marry Henry, because I played her as a sociopath, so why not pair two of them up?

Second and third runs, had Avatar marry Nowi and Tharja for optimization reasons. I might redo those, though.

Current run, married Maribelle because she's my favourite female character in the game. She and Virion probably have the most consistently good supports and voice acting out of all of them, imo.

First run, had a female Avatar marry Henry, because I played her as a sociopath, so why not pair two of them up?

Second and third runs, had Avatar marry Nowi and Tharja for optimization reasons. I might redo those, though.

Current run, married Maribelle because she's my favourite female character in the game. She and Virion probably have the most consistently good supports and voice acting out of all of them, imo.

MU x Maribelle does indeed have great supports.

Edited by Prometheus

Maribelle has really good support conversations in general. Her character develops a lot in her conversations.

Maribelle and Cherche definitely tie for the "female with the best supports" award.

In my first go, I actually had a tie between Tharja and Cordelia ( it could have been a three way if I counted Lucina but at the time, I didnt think It was possible). I couldn't really choose between them or who else I'd want to marry...... until Tiki waltzed in and stole me away. She had me because I was more familar with Shadow Dragon and she brought back all the memories in her supports with Robin and Lucina. I fell in love at that point..... Sorry Caeda, I still love you..... Sorry Tiki, for making you wait to get older

Edited by HeroKingMarth

I married Lucina because I realized I really liked her personality and looks in chapter 14. Got bonus points for the cutscene in chapter 22, and some more for Morgan with Aether. I couldn't bring myself to marry anyone else after that.

In my female playthrough, I married Chrom because I was curious if they were going to use the same support conversation they used with M!Avatar. Then, I married Lon'qu because I found his character interesting.

I married Lucina because I realized I really liked her personality and looks in chapter 14. Got bonus points for the cutscene in chapter 22, and some more for Morgan with Aether. I couldn't bring myself to marry anyone else after that.

In my female playthrough, I married Chrom because I was curious if they were going to use the same support conversation they used with M!Avatar. Then, I married Lon'qu because I found his character interesting.

The only thing that got me out of my taboo to marry Lucina was at the end game when she said:

"You have earned my trust and my love sir. Now return to us!

(And being spoiled by how mushy the fan fictions are of maleRobinxLucina)

.....and I would have considered it again if I didn't find out how boring she was, outside of trying to save the world (though someone had to point it out for me).