Create a moveset for your desired SSB4 characters!

Anacybele

I remember seeing threads similar to this on other forums, and thought it'd be fun to do the same thing here. :)

It's simple, just create a moveset you think would be awesome for the characters you want in SSB4, including final smashes! I've made a few myself.

Ike

Standard B: Shockwave (Ragnell's ranged attack, but slower and less powerful than it is in FE)

Side B: Quick Draw

Up B: Aether

Down B: Eruption (this is actually the standard B in Brawl, but I want Shockwave and Eruption is too awesome to get rid of, so bye bye Counter. This would make Ike share absolutely nothing with Marth too)

Final Smash: Great Aether (except make it a bit more powerful. For Ike boasting so much power, this move is a little weak right now...)

Ghirahim

Standard B: Diamond Blades (those little projectile things he sends flying at Link in Skyward Sword)

Side B: Ghirahim Dash (that fast dash attack he uses. Would be chargeable)

Up B: Warp (works like Sheik's warping or Zelda's Farore's Wind, except Ghirahim will strike with twin swords wherever he reappears. However, he would be unable to do anything afterward until he lands, much like Ike with his Quick Draw)

Down B: Zweihander (that big sword Ghirahim uses in the third phase of the final battle with him in SS. A somewhat slow move, but powerful. Ghirahim blocks any attacks coming at him and then wammo. It takes a few seconds for Ghirahim to be able to move again though)

Final Smash: Demon Sword (Ghirahim transforms into his sword form, becomes immune to attacks, and deals great damage when he swings himself into his opponents), or alternatively, Bokoblin Army (he summons an army of various kinds of Bokoblins to attack everything in sight, kinda like Dedede's Waddle Dee Army. Demon Sword is a way better idea though lol).

Keldeo

Standard B: Water Gun (basically works like Squirtle's does in Brawl)

Side B: Aqua Jet

Up B: Hydro Pump (Keldeo can also fly for a short time using this move since he shoots the water from his hooves)

Down B: Sacred Sword

Final Smash: Resolute Forme (Keldeo transforms to his Resolute Forme, becomes more powerful, and uses Secret Sword instead of Sacred Sword)

Toon Link

Standard B: Bow

Side B: Roc's Cape (a cape from Zelda: The Minish Cap)

Up B: Spin Attack

Down B: Gust Jar (another item from TMC that sucks things in and shoots them out. It can also push things away by repeatedly blowing out air)

Final Smash: Mega Hurricane Spin (Link uses his Four Sword to split into four Links that stand in the cross formation from FSA and then perform the Hurricane Spin, attacking anything in their paths)

I just feel Toon Link should be more representative of the Four Sword Zelda games since half his roles are this subseries. Plus, it would de-clone him from regular Link.

Daisy

Standard B: Flower Ball (her special hit in the Mario baseball games)

Side B:

Up B:

Down B: Daisy Ground Pound (the ground pound is a classic Mario move that's used in many of the minigames in the Mario Party series. Daisy's version in this moveset would have flowers pop out of her butt as she pounds the ground, much like hearts come out of Peach's ass when she uses Peach Bomber)

Final Smash: Flower Power (Daisy causes huge flowers to sprout on the stage, causing damage to anyone knocked away by them. Opponents that touch them also gain flowers on their heads and gradually get more damage)

I know I had ideas for all of Daisy's moves, but I guess I forgot a couple of them...heh. ^^;

Edited by Anacybele

Palutena

Neutral Special: This Might Sting! Palutena charges up for a light beam. When the beam is released, it starts over her head and goes down in front of her at a 45 degree angle.

Side Special: Time For A Sacrifice. Palutena summons a centurion who flies forward and attacks with their bows. Centurions die after taking 15% damage and the Kid Icarus "I'm Finished!" jingle plays when they die.

Up Special: Cover Your Eyes! Palutena levitates upwards, seemingly effortlessly. She can attack while doing this, but the move doesn't send her very far. Once ended, Palutena can't use the move until she hits the ground again.

Down Special: Poor You Palutena makes a ring of light appear at her feet, and the ring grows until it's grown large enough to cover the stage, then it disappears. Opponents will have to jump over the ring as it approaches them. The ring cannot move once placed, and only one can be placed at a time.

Final Smash: Palutena Glam Blaster Palutena grabs the Smash Ball and causes several beams of light to crash down onto the stage at quick speeds.

Yup, the names of all of her special moves are actual quotes she uses in the game.

Edited by Dinfinitysignfina

Ridley

Heavy flier like Charizard

Standard B Fire Ball

Launches a powerful fire ball, can launch up to three consecutively before has to recharge

Side B Slam charge

Charges forward, even in midair, and when comes into contact, slams the opponent onto the ground

Down B Bite

Ridley bites the foe, similar to Bowser's side B in Melee

Up B Spiral Boost

Similar to Charizards Fire Spin, except no fire effect.

Final Smash: Aerial Assault

Similar to Yoshi's Final Smash, but instead, fires three, slower, weaker fireballs at once. The primary weapon of this smash is when Ridley is close to the ground, he drags his tail across the stage, and scrapes opponents that come in contact.

I'll probably have more later.

Edit:

Deoxys (I'm not thinking Deoxys will be in the game, but hypothetically)

Statistics may vary

Standard B Psychic Blast

fires a psychic shot of energy

Up B Tentacle grapple

Extends tentacle towards neares ledge, damage on contact

Side B Tentacle slam

Stretches tentacle and slams opponent

Down B Form Change

Normal Form: Good speed and launch power, mediocre weight

Speed Form: very low weight, but amazing speed, only behind Sonic, higher jumps

Attack Form: High launch power, pretty good speed, but god awful weight, also increases psychic blast power

Defence form: high weight, mediocre launch power, low jumps, low speed

Final Smash: Psycho Boost

Fires a giant shockwave, doesn't do damage, but pushes anything that comes in contact offscreen, including items. If it crushes an opponent against a wall, the opponent is launched.

Edited by Knight

Mask Link

Standard B: Bow

Side B: Bombs (technically the regular Link's Down B move, but you'll see why I'm changing it)

Up B: Spin Attack

Down B: Mask Change - Pulls out the Deku Mask and changes into Deku Link.

Deku Link

Standard B: Bubble Shot - Hold down B to charge up a bubble and shoot it at your enemies. However, holding down B for too long will cause the bubble to pop.

Side B: Deku Bomb - Deku Link spits a Deku Nut at the enemy and blinds them temporarily. If the nut hits the enemy, they are lightly damaged and nothing happens. Fires downward if used in midair.

Up B: Deku Glider - Deku Link pulls out his flower gliders and hovers upward through the air for a brief amount of time. Can be charged if used on the ground.

Down B: Mask Change - Pulls out the Goron Mask and changes into Goron Link.

Goron Link

Standard B: Goron Punch - A powerful punch that has a long wind-up when used, but strong impact if it hits.

Side B: Goron Roll - Goron Link curls into a ball and steamrolls his enemies. This move can be charged to allow spikes to protract from Goron Link's body, but the move must be recharged before this can happen again.

Up B: Megaton Press - Goron Link curls into a ball and dashes shortly upward, then pounds the ground with all his weight and might. On the ground, the arc is fixed to go forward, but in the air, it can go in any direction.

Down B: Mask Change - Pulls out the Zora Mask and changes into Zora Link.

Zora Link

Standard B: Zora Boomerang - Fires off two boomerangs that hit the enemy for light damage. Cannot be used again until after both boomerangs are returned to Zora Link.

Side B: Electric Shield - Zora Link coats his body with an electric barrier for a short time, and if he is attacked while the barrier is up, the enemy is countered with shock damage.

Up B: Dolphin Kick - Zora Link's body launches upward in a sharp arc, after which he backflips and kicks down to the ground.

Down B: Mask Change - Zora Link pulls off his mask and changes back into Mask Link.

Collective Final Smash: Fierce Deity Mask - No matter which version of Link you are, collecting the Smash Ball grants access to Fierce Deity Link for a short amount of time. He uses Mask Link's moves, but none of his specials. However, he has a longer reach with his sword, and can shoot out energy disks with every attack.

Notes:

*Swimming - Mask Link will swim normally. Deku Link will hop along the water five times before automatically drowning. Zora Link will swim throughout the water without fear of drowning. Goron Link automatically drowns if he tries to swim. Fierce Deity Link walks on water.

*Mushrooms - If Mask Link picks up a Mushroom to grow taller, he will be wearing the Giant's Mask. This does not work on matches where everyone is automatically made larger.

This thread sounds like fun. I remember I've made a de-cloned Roy moveset sometime ago. hopefully it's not confusing...

Overview

Fitting the glass cannon archetype, Roy's strengths are his raw damage output, speed, and extreme priority for some of his moves. He's essentially a rush down fighter (playing more emphasis on offence) using the SoS's fire projectiles for zoning capabilities, making him good at pressuring. While having this luxury, however, Roy has trouble keeping his feet on the ground. He suffers from high end-lag for various moves (areials, Smashes) as well as having some of the worst defences. His recovery isn't too great either.

In FE6, the Sword of Seals is a two-handed broadsword that can create fire projectiles and heal the wielder. In retrospect, is really doesn't make sense for Roy to be a semi-clone of Marth, as broadswords handle differently than rapiers (see Marth's swordplay versus Ike and Link's). To get a feel, Roy swings his sword with two hands similar to Ike for standard attacks. Roy also drops his sweetspot/sourspot mechanic that he has in Melee (due to simplicity sake. I know it could work if implanted properly. I'm just leaving it out for now). Essentially, Marth is the only one with that gimmick.

Moveset

B - Heatwave: Swings his sword and shoots out an arch-shaped flame that quickly travels whatever direction Roy's facing. The longer the move is charged, the stronger it becomes (the move can be stored like Samus' Charge Shot).

Fully charged: The SoS becomes ignited in red flames. Roy swings his sword as seen in his source game and a more powerful flame travels. If an opponent is in contact with Roy's sword during the initial release (the animation when Roy swings his sword), opponents will take horizontal knockback. If the shooting flame itself gets into contact with anything (opponent, intercepting projectile, wall, etc), a small explosion will happen, damaging anyone caught in its radius.

B > - Aethon Dance: An altered Double-Edge Dance (DED) with Roy being able to backflip at any point and charge at an opponent. For simplicity sake, the move will be divided into two "phases", similar how PK Thunder is divided into:

PKT1: The initial release of PK Thunder where you control the bolt.

PKT2: The attack where Ness/Lucas is blasted as a result of PK Thunder hitting the user

Aethon Dance will be divided into:

AD1: The combo-like sword dance similar to Dancing Blade or DED. However, there are a few alterations

AD2: The backflip Roy does (at any part during AD1), as well as a fiery dash in the direction he's facing

Aethon Dance has basically the same combinations/controls as DED. AD1^3 (3rd hit up) retains DED^3's spiking ability like in Melee (see here).

At any time during AD1, you can input AD2: Roy will do a quick backflip (with the input of whatever button). Once back on the ground, Roy will ignite his sword, and dash forward (over a reasonable distance), dragging the SoS along the ground. The sword being dragged creates a fiery trail behind Roy, lasting for a couple of seconds. Anyone caught in the fire will take damage.

During the dash, if Roy gets near an opponent, he will swing his sword upwards, slashing the opponent (like some sort of flaming uppercut). This sends the opponent flying upwards (high vertical knockback).

*** AD1 and AD2 could work as two separate moves as well. However, I've kept them together for this moveset ***

Notes on Aethon Dance

- AD2's dash can only be cancelled before Roy starts to dash

- Roy will do a front flip if the opposite direction Roy is facing is tapped as soon as AD2 is used

- AD1 4th hit will not have any knockback and initial damage. Instead, if successfully hit (the fourth hit is the hardest to land successful), it will "trap" the opponent in a flaming pillar (damage slowly goes up until released; similar to Flower status), essentially stunning the opponent for a couple of seconds

- The backflip is based on Roy's backflip animation in SoS (see here)

- AD2 cannot be used in the air

B v - Sol: Similar in FE6, Roy holds his sword upwards, as it emits a shining light. He slowly heals himself (think Ivysaur's Synthesis in Project M) up to a reasonable amount.

Fully healed: Roy's sword shines bright yellow and can release a fireball (by pressing B v again). This attack can be slightly aimed up or down and goes through multiple opponents, damaging and burning them. The fireball starts off doing good damage. However, for each opponent the move passes through, the hit box becomes bigger and does more damage + knockback to the next opponent.

B ^ - Flare Warp: Similar animation to Marth and Ike's entrance, Roy teleports over a small distance (think Sheik's recovery). When Roy travels from point A to point B, a stream of fire follows behind him, lasting until Roy re-appears. Anyone caught in the fire will flinch.

Final Smash: Flames of Torment

Roy summons two dragon-shaped flames on both sides of him. They travel upwards, twisting around each other. This creates a fire vortex around Roy. Anyone caught will be trapped in a mini vortex. Once the flames reach a certain height, they part, diving downwards; one towards Roy's left, and the other towards his right. Once near Roy's position, the flames then travel horizontally until they reach the left and right blast zones. Anyone caught in this phase will receive heavy damage and get pushed horizontally with the flames (think Mario's FS).

Notes

- Roy is helpless until the flames part at the certain height

- Opponents trapped in the mini vortex will be released once the flames start to travel horizontally

- The SoS was used by Hartmut to help seal away Idenn. This ability is referenced through the vortexes (FS) and fire pillars (AD1 4th hit), as the opponents are basically "sealed" away for a couple of seconds.

Lucina

I'm not sure about her stats

Standard B Falchion Slash

A charging slash, doesn't require as much charge as the other FE characters, but it's weaker

Forward B Javelin

Throws a javelin that can then be picked up

Down B Counter

Up B Butterfly Uppercut

Jumps a third time and rotates her blade 200 degrees around her

Final Smash: Time portal

Several of the children characters come down from the sky and aid Lucina for a moment

I had an idea for either Chrom or Lucina a while ago:

Actually, I was trying to think of special moves for Chrom/Lucy. Here's what I got:

B: Javelin (thrown, charge for distance)

B >: Pierce (quick sword dash with strong knockback based on their Luna Aether animation)

B v: Convoy (switch between Lance/Falchion for attacks, Falchion is stronger but lance has longer reach)

B ^: Couldn't think of one, they might need to borrow Marth's Dolphin Slash which could reference their blood connection I guess

I suck at thinking up Final Smashes but I like the above poster's idea for Lucina's. Chrom's could be changing into his swimsuit and making all the other fighters automatically faint right off the stage.

Gonna post my take on what Lucina could do.

Standard Special: Spinning Slice. Taken from the "Cataclysm" movie, she charges up for a spin much like Link's Spin Attack. The move is stationary, and the charge cannot be held.

Side Special: Aether. Same name as Ike's, but that's about all the similarities the moves have. Lucina charges forward with her sword out. Anyone who touches her or the sword takes damage. This move is taken from her animations when she activates Aether.

Up Special: Time Portal. Lucina pops into a time portal and appears in another direction. See Mewtwo's Teleport for how this'd work.

Down Special: Counter, but she goes through a much different animation. Taken from the "Foreseer" cutscene, Lucina jumps up and lands behind her opponent before attacking them. This move is more similar to Lucario's Double Team than the FE counter.

Final Smash: Despiration. Lucina jumps into a time portal and Grima appears! Grima fires large... energy blasts, and can cause the stage to be covered in spikes.

This'd be a much cooler character than Chrom. ^_^

Another one for Chromikins.

Overview

Chrom is essentially a rush down fighter with speed faster than Ike. Chrom does well close range but also has some moves that could be used for zoning purposes, making him a versatile fighter. Because of this, Chrom can play "keep-away" very well: range attack to force opponents to approach you, force opponents to become vulnerable/make mistakes, and then strike and engage.
Moveset
B - Javelin Thrust: Quickly throws a javelin that could be aimed slightly up or down, though it will always travel in a slight arch (like Link's arrows, though non-chargeable but with more distance). With the right input, Chrom will do a low poke with the javelin instead. This has good range and will cause opponents to trip if they are hit with the tip of the javelin.
B > - Blade Barrage: Charges in the direction faced doing multiple sword slashes. Tapping B > will extend the move, making Chrom keep moving/attacking until the duration of the attack is over (similar to MK's Mach Tornado). At any time during Blade Barrage, Chrom will activate Luna and/or Sol depending on the input. Chrom could initiate either one of the two moves (immediately ending the duration of Blade Barrage), or quickly input one after the other (ending Blade Barrage after the last move but essentially making Chrom's Aether).
Luna: A horizontal low slash with good range. This move bypasses shields and causes upwards knockback if successfully hit
Sol: A slash with less range. If successful, the moves heals half the damage dealt
B ^ - Marvellous Flight: By using the power of his phenomenal wind, Chrom flies upwards with a sword strike (think Marth's recovery) while his cape majestically blows. This move has a bit of start-up lag, but it can be slightly aimed at any angle. Once initiated and in the air, with the right input during any time of the attack, Chrom will do a spinning sword strike, cutting through the air (see here). Opponents caught in the attack will receive multiple hits, though it's relatively easy to escape. The final blow of the attack will do more knockback + damage.
B v - Shield of Seals: Chrom pulls out the Shield of Seals (which enlarges and starts to glow) in the direction he's facing. The shield will stay out as long as B v is held or until the duration of the attack is over. Upon initial release, the shield produces two slow-moving shock waves that travel from each side of Chrom for a short distance (the shield will not produce new shockwaves if there's previous ones already on the stage). The shock waves act as a weak projectile if hit, but they also can reflect any incoming projectiles as well. totally did not rip-off Hsien-Ko's Gong. The shield itself reflects projectiles and blocks physical attacks. However, since it faces the direction Chrom's facing, Chrom is vulnerable from the back. The shield, however, can be aimed in any direction, even above and below Chrom (if in the air).
Final Smash - Shepherd Raid: Chrom summons various members from his army: Lucina (not a Shepherd but she randomly appears...), Robin, Frederick, Lissa, Sumia, etc, to attack or swoop down on opponents. Some members help Chrom, such as Lissa healing him during her presences. Sumia also throws down rhubarb pies that stun opponents if hit.
Alternatively - Exalted Falchion: Chrom's Falchion starts to glow orange and the centre blue. All damage Chrom previously had is healed, and the sword rapidly heals Chrom if damage is done to him. The sword itself has a bigger hitbox; all standard and smash attacks have huge range and do more damage. All specials are now a holy strike: a powerful sword slash with good range that produces an arch-shaped glowing projectile in the direction faced. The holy strike can be charged; the longer it's charged, the bigger the projectile and more damage it deals. Chrom could also fly with the power of wind. The sword returns to normal after the duration of the FS.

Here's two I find very unlikely, seeing how they're pretty much forgotten franchises.

Chibi Robo

Heavy, but fast run speed, always has a plug behind him that he's able to pick up and throw short distances

B Chibi Blaster

Samus's charge beam, except green

Side B Tooth Brush

Sweeps enemies away

Down B Tea Cup

Protects Chibi from projectile damage, can be lifted like Snake's box

Up B Chibi Copter

Elevates him only slightly, instead of vertical recovery, it's primarily good to glide to far off ledges

Final Smash: Hot Rod

Chibi gets in Hot Rod and runs over opponents, like Ganon's Final Smash

Ray 01 (Custom Robo)

All around stats

B Gun

Fires three, rapid projectiles

Side B Bomb

Fires an explosive projectile at medium range, but can jump over small ledges

Down B Pod

Releases two hovering projectiles that linger on the stage for a moment and explode near opponents

Up B Boost

Like Fox's and Falco's Up B

Final Smash: Crystal Strike

Press B to launch large crystals that hover still for a moment, and then launch at high speeds towards nearby opponents

• 2 weeks later...

Chrom

Standard B: Javalin Toss- Chrom tosses a javalin at an opponent. It can hit opponents from far away. Does more damage if they are hit at the edge of the javalin.

Side B: Luna Strike- Chrom will run at the opponent with great speed with his Falchion. It strikes opponents with armour or lots of defense for higher damage.

Up B: Dread Scroll- Chrom uses the Dread Scroll to turn into a Dread Fighter for a short time. While a Dread Fighter, he will strike more swiftly and will put his sword behind his back like a Dread Fighter. (yeah, this one's unlikely)

Down B: Aegis- Protects himself from any form of magic, bows, or energy beams for a short period of time.

Final Smash: Awakening- Chrom awakens Naga, and his sword becomes the Exalted Falchion. He will then call, "Your end has come!", "Anything can change!", "I will not fail!", or "Now I'm angry!" He will do a lot more damage than before, and can heal himself for a short amount. When the Final Smash ends, his sword will turn back into the normal Falchion.

Taunt:
Normal- Chrom holds up his Falchion and says "Come on!"

Dread Fighter- Chrom throws his Falchion in the air, and says "Come on!" as he catches it.

Bowser Jr.

Standard B- Paintbrush Sword- Bowser Jr. hits an opponent with his paintbrush as if it were a sword.

Side B- Paintbrush Graffiti- Bowser Jr. splats paint in an opponent's face with his paintbrush. Fighters with paint in their face will not be able to control well. Bowser Jr. can also splat on the ground, and stepping in it will trip them.

Up B- Small Firebreath- Bowser Jr. attempts to breath fire at opponents. The breath is small but hurts small opponents a lot.

Down B- Shadow Mario- Bowser Jr. replaces his mask with the Mario mask and turns into Shadow Mario. He will run around painting M's on everyone and does more damage with the Paintbrush Sword attack. He will also be faster and his theme will play in the background.

Final Smash- Shell Strike- Bowser Jr. jumps in his shell and spins around sending opponents flying. After spinning, he will be dizzy.

Taunts- Bowser Jr. jumps laughing "Heh heh heh!"

I know they're not the best, but I think they're okay.

My Lucina Moveset:
Some of the attacks use this movie as a reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NpJ_afFukQ
A button attacks
A-A-A: Double handed kendo strike: starts at 5:45 Lucina uses a weak double handed kendo strike, from her left shoulder, to her opponent's right. She follows up with a second handed sword strike from the opposite side, and ends the combo with a left to right sword strike, that goes from low to mid (5:47).
A- forward: Turning strike: She turns her body counter clockwise and swings her sword with two hands in a mid to high slash.
A-up: Upward slash: Lucina simply slashes upward, with no stabbing motion, from 60 to 80 degrees.
A-down: One handed sword slash While crouching, Lucina will hold her sword just with her right hand. She slashes from right to left one, and one second press she stabs from left to right

Smash attacks
Forward: Brand of the Exalt: Her sword lights up as it charges and she does a double handed stab while standing still. A tilt back after the first attack hits will cause her to pivot and do a big double handed over head slash in the other direction. Lucina actually turns with the second move. The second one strikes behind her, but leaves her vulnerable to front attacks (10:04 to 10:10)
Down: down slash. she goes into her default stance while crouching, and stabs once low, and then pivots and slshes with her right hand in the opposite direction from right to left.
Up: Exaulted High: Lucina does her double handed sword stab at a 55 degree angle and continues to move her sword upward until it hits 90 degrees.

Aerials (note: in the air, she just hold her sword with her right hand.)
Nair: Stab: She stabs forward with her sword, and then continues to cut with her sword downward until she hit
Fair: Spinning strike: she spins in the air, and strikes from her right shoulder to her left hip (5:48)
Dair: Flipping Blade: Lucina flips downward and hits a double handed strike while 270 degrees into her flip. has a downward arc Seen at 6:28.
Bair: Turning strike: she turns in the air, beginning her strike mid through the air, but its a front slash

Grabs (not really able to throw opponent off the stage.
Grab: grabs opponent with left hand.
Grab + A: hits her opponent with the bottom of her right hilt.
Grab up: throws her opponent up, and stabs them with the sword with a completely 90 degree stab
Grab down: stabs her opponent with her sword, and then places down in a lying position
Grab forward: throws her opponent forward, and then hits them with a slash
Grab back
: throws her opponent backward, and then hits them with a turning slash
Lucina Specials:
Neutral Special: Defender
It occurs at about 4:10.
Lucina quickly puts her sword behind her back. She then turns around and swings around her sword, and strikes anyone behind with one clean cut. This defends against projectiles with the first part of the move. The move does not have a lot of knockback to knock out, but gives Lucina some space. It's one continuous cut so she ends up facing the same side as when she started the attack. But she stands for a little bit, living her vulnerable to attacks in front of her while performing the move..
Side: Blue Aether - Lucina moves forward, stabbing the opponent with a one handed sword strike using the top edge of her Falchion. It has blue flames. She runs low and disappears for a second, allowing her to dodge high attacks and projectiles. (seen at 5:57)
Up: Galeforce (Or Gale Strike to not canonize her as a daughter of a dark flier) - Lucina jumps forward with a double handed sword strike. If she hits an opponent, she jumps off them and flips in the air, allowing her to jump again, much like Captain Falcon. (seen at 6:01, minus the second jump)
Down: Counter - Like every other Fire Emblem character.

Lucina Final Smash:
Duel Awakening (Dual Strike)
Chrom is warped next to Lucina with magic. Lucina attacks forward, hitting any in front of her, while Chrom attacks anyone behind. After a few strikes (in the same manner as a brave sword) , they switch, doing the same to anyone in front on the other side. Finally, they hit one blue flamed Aether on their respective sides to knock any opponents out of sight.
(Should both of them be playable characters, she uses Severa instead)

Lucina's Taunts:
Up Taunt: She stands and looks at her Falchion straight. She lights up along with her Falchion and says "I challenge my fate"

side taunts: she puts down her stance and puts her sword to her right and says: "Forget about me?"
down taunt: She puts on her mask with her left hand and says "You may call me.. Marth," subtley distinguishing her voice. Then she puts way her mask and say "No more" in her normal voice.

Lucina's Entrance:
Lucina emerges from a dark portal, as Marth, just as she does in the game. Her she removes her mask, revealing her hair and her face. She prepares for battle.

Kirby Hat:
Marth Mask from the game, long blue hair.

Lucina Win Taunts:
Lucina is wearing her Marth mask, and is holding her sword to the side. She takes off her mask, and gently smiles.
Lucina holds her sword in front and glows. Her hair even flies up.
She points her sword at the player, and then puts it down. If characters talk in this one, she says:"The stars... seem brighter now than they did in the future."

As I said, I envision Lucina as an anti-air, heavy diagonal unit. In terms of characters archetypes, I envision her as a counter based fighter. Her speed isn't as important as her position in relation to other characters. She can use all sort of strikes turns her around, allowing her to surprise her opponent. But on the other hand, she leaves herself vulnerable to attack if she misses or if she is fighting in a multi-person battle royal.

Another possibility would be to make her a stance type character. She could have two stances: two handed sword style, and one handed sword style, The two handed sword style would be stronger and incorporate more stabs, while the one handed sword style could make her faster and use more slashes. I plan on doing a moveset like this as well.

Midna & Wolf Link

Final Smash

Midna uses the Fused Shadows to become a Super Mega Giant Octopus Midna, who you control briefly (a la Mr. Game & Watcch).

Standard Attacks

A-A-A: Wolf Link's bite combo from Twilight Princess.

Smashes

Up: Midna swats her hair-hand through the air above Link

Side: Link lunges forward, teeth bared (taken from his lunge in TP).

Down: Wolf Link does a spin attack.

Specials

Neutral: Similar to holding B as a wolf in Twilight Princess. Midna charges up a glowing field, and upon release Link leaps around and attacks in quick succession every character who at any point entered the field. The field expands in all directions the longer you charge (envision something like a smaller SSBB!Luigi's Final Smash field). There is a slight lag to the attack, allowing enemies to interrupt Midna/Link before release.

Up: Midna teleports upward and Link leaps to meet her, headbutting enemies. Like Ike's Aether, the move cannot be interrupted by hitting Wolf Link pre-jump, but he can take damage for the split second before he jumps. Taken from the ledge jumping mechanic in TP.

Side: Midna dives a short distance forward from Link, surrounded by a damaging magic ring, then teleports onto his back again. Link remains vulnerable.

Down: Wolf Link digs, repeatedly hitting nearby grounded enemies with his claws and spraying dirt.

Grabs:

Midna grabs the enemy with her giant hair-hand.

Edited by Ragnell

• 9 months later...

Miles tails prower:

AAA: iQ 200, IQ 300 and IQ 400 from sonic battle.

Up-tilt: magic upper from sonic battle.

down-tilt: roundhouse kick from sonic the fighters.

Side-tilt: scissor punch from sonic the fighters!

Dash attack: tails cyclone from sonic battle.

Aerials:

Neutral air: typhoon from sonic battle.

Down-air: Tails dunk from sonic battle.

Up-air: spins his tails upwards damaging enemies who come in contact.

Side-air: boxing glove glide from sonic advance 3.

Smash attacks:

Down smash: magic hook from sonic battle.

Side-smash: tail slash from sonic advance 2. causes extreme knockback.

Up-smash: Flick from sonic battle.

Grabs:

Pummel: tails spanks you with his tails.

Up-grab: throws you way up high with his tails!

down-grab: tails roundhouse kicks you 5 times then throws you away.

Side-grab: tails spins his tails on your face then knocks you forward.

Specials:

neutral special: dummy ring box toss,from sonic 2006. you can even aim it!

Side special: Use invention: after you have selected an invention using Down special,press side special to use it

Down special: select invention: you can choose an invention using down special,the inventions are: medi bot: heals tails 3 damage every second for 5 seconds. shield bot: fortifies tails and makes attacks do 50 percent less damage and knockback for five seconds. both from sonic chronicles; the dark brotherhood. chu2 bomb: the chu2 bomb follows opponents then explodes on them. from sonic battle. tornado turrets: small versions of the tornado 2 float on both sides of tails and shoot small shots of energy.

up special: tails copter: flies upwards in any direction you choose. very good recovery move. and it hurts enemies when they touch his

tails.

Final smash: Super tails: has unlimited flight and 1000x times better than tails, he can ram his opponents at such a speed!,his flickies can attack opponents. Neutral special: flicky storm: flickies will storm the screen for massive damage! Side tilt: super tails slash: he does his tail whip from sonic advance 2,but the wave keeps going!, and does massive knockback! he can do this while moving also.

hope you liked my list : ]

Isaac - Average speed and very light, but has very high damage potential and multiple disjointed hitboxes. Can be compared to Mr Game & Watch in that regard.

IsaacHD.png

Special Moves

Neutral B - Tears Wiggle_Worm_Tears.png Shoots a steady stream of tears. Limited knockback and can be curved.

Side B - Mom's Knife Moms_Knife_Knife.png Stabs with a knife. Chargeable. Deals incredible damage but low knockback.

Up B - Lord of the Pit Lord_Of_The_Pit_Isaac.png Grows Demon Wings and flies.

Down B - Poop The_Poop_Icon.png Literally just poops. The Poop can block projectiles.

Smashes

Forward Smash - Polyphemus Poly_Shot.png Shoots a giant tear that explodes at a close range. Ludicrous damage.

Up Smash - My Little Unicorn Mylittleunicorn_Isaac.png Sprouts a unicorn horn and rams it upwards.

Down Smash - Tammy's HeadTammysheadeffect.png Sprays tears around Isaac, hitting everyone around him.

A moves

Jab - Number One Number_One_Shot.png Sprays a constant stream of urine, ending in a finisher.

F-tilt - Odd Mushroom Odd_Mushroom_Large_Isaac.png Headbutts the opponent with his inflated head.

Down Tilt - Lemon Mishap Lemon_Mishap_Use.png A slow multi hit attack.

Up Tilt - Mulligan Mulligan-tears.png Sends a fly to attack upwards

Neutral air - Cube of Meat Meat_Cube_Isaac.jpg Spins a cube of meat around him

F-air - Little Chubby - Lilchubby.png Swings Little Chubby at the opponent.

Up Air - Guppy's Hairball Guppys_Hair_Ball_Icon.png Swings Guppy's Hairball upwards.

B-air - The BeanThe_Bean_Icon.png Farts.

D-air - Holy Water Holywater.png Throws a vial of Holy Water downwards. When it hits a surface, it shatters, dealing damage.

Final Smash

My Innermost Apocolypse - Sends out giant homing tears and beams of light.maxresdefault.jpg

Costumes

Blue - Dead_Baby.png

Red - SMB_Super_Fan_Isaac.png

Green - Sloth.png

Magdalene - Maggy.png

Cain - CainHD.png

Judas - JudasHD.png

Eve - EveHD.png

Samson - SamsonHD.png

Edited by Spaceman Craig

How about some Avatar love?

I just put together some Grabs, B moves, and Final smash ideas. Might add A moves/aerials later.

Probably pretty average size/weight. Maybe slightly above the average. Combines use of swords, skills, and tomes.

Grab-Attempts to catch them in a small whirlwind. Has farther reach than most grabs, but shorter than a tether grab. (Like hookshot or grapple beam.)

This fits because FE characters seem to have long reach for their grabs.

Each directional throw is some variation of wind magic tossing them whichever way.

For their pummel they would smack them repeatedly with their tome.

Up B- Galeforce

A short hop with a sword attack. Can control its direction. If it hits, you can do it again, like Capt. Falcon's Up B.

or

Warp:

A simple teleport. Much like Mewtwo's Up B.

Side B- Astra

Avatar dashes forward and strikes with sword in front of them. If this first strike hits another player/their shield, the avatar preforms 4 more lightning fast strikes. If the attack misses, there is a pause after the strike, leaving the Avatar open for punishment.

Neutral B- Thunder

Chargeable special attack. Starts out as a simple ball of lightning, then a thin lightning bolt, and finally a thick lightning bolt like Thoron. Can stop charge mid-way.

Down B- Counter

Blocks an attack with their sword and counters with a burst of fire. Hits from underneath target and knocks them up and away.

Final Smash-

Expiration: Grima comes onto the field and creates a blast of spikes on the stage. Or smashes around. The important part is that Grima is there to destroy.

or

Pair Up: Morgan jumps in behind the avatar and copies their movements, enhances their attacks, and even blocking damage for them. A short duration transformation basically.

PS-Might do one for Shulk later too.

Edited by Kyea

No love for Golden Sun's Isaac so far?

Okay, here's what I got for him:

Neutral B: Move - Isaac uses his Move Psynergy. Does not damage the opponent. Can be charged to increase the distance the Move Psynergy travels. The hand is only about half the size of Isaac's body, so it is not as big as his Assist Trophy version..

Up B: Meggido - Isaac does a high rising vertical slash. If the B button is pressed again, Isaac will immediately launch a ball of Earth Psynergy. However, unleashing the second attack will put him in a helpless state.

Side B: Flint - Isaac unleashes a strong leaping slash. This move can be charged while moving, but cannot be stored, similar to Kirby's hammer. When fully charged, this move deals massive damage and will bury the opponent. However Isaac cannot turn around when charging the move and has a longer recovery period after using the move.

Down B: Earthquake - Isaac creates a tremor under his feet in a small area around him. Similar to Donkey Kong's Hand Slap move.

Final Smash: Judgement - Isaac summons Judgement who will fly onto the battle field and launch a large Smart Bomb-like energy blast. Enemies will take multiple hits if engulfed by the blast and will be sent flying once the move finishes.

Edited by Naui

...Wasn't there a thread like this already? ...Meh w/e

I've actually already done this so I'll just link you guys to the place where I did Ridley's moveset kkthxbai

EDIT: On second thought I'll just copypasta and edit it into my post. Some of those moves are kinda poorly thought-out and/or outdated.

[spoiler=Ridley]RidleySSBB.jpg

Ridley would definitely be a heavyweight fighter. He'd be large, proably as large as Bowser, but would be quicker and lighter than the ole Koopa King. He'd have up to three extra jumps, and he'd be strong in the air (as Ridley characteristically is).

B: Fireballs
This is his classic flame breath attack in the side-scrolling metroid games. The fireballs can be aimed in a fairly wide radius, but move relatively slowly. Tapping the button repeatedly can shoot as many as 4 fireballs. The fireballs are similar to Mario's, but are larger and have slightly greater damage and knockback; the tradeoff is that they're fairly easy to dodge. After 4 have been shot, a roughly second or second-and-a-half long pause is needed before he can shoot some more.

B-Up: Shuttle Loop 2.0
In the SSE battle with Ridley, he does sort of a loopy thing similar to Meta Knight's shuttle loop. It'd basically be this. Sort of like MK's, but slower, and maybe with some armor or something. Sort of like Ike's Aether next to Kirby's Final Cutter, if you will.

B-Forward: Dragon Lunge
It looks pretty much just like this one dash attack that Ridley does in the SSE, where he'll fly off the side of the screen, then come flying in at a high speed. It looks like that, but has shorter distance and isn't quite as fast. Speed would be sort of like Ganondorf's Down-B, with very little initiation lag but quite a bit of ending lag.

B-Down: Tail Grind
This is that sliding tail attack Ridley does in the SSE; he originally performed this move in Super Metroid. Nothing happens if you use it on the ground, but in the air, he dives diagonally-downward and scrapes the floor with his tail, causing damage. As in the SSE, getting caught in the attack results in lots of pain, but unlike in the SSE, it's inescapeable by jumping over his tail into his body. /=3 Touching Ridley while he's facing forward and using this move will send you downard to his tail and get you caught in the move. It has great priority, but can be interrupted by attacking his top half and whatnot. It also doesn't move as far, it just slides a little bit; maybe roughly 1/4 the length of Final Destination. It'd be good for pushing opponents off the stage and edgeguarding, but it'd have a fair bit of ending lag to keep it from being spammable.

Final Smash: Mega Fireball - Meta Ridley's giant fireball attack from the SSE battle. Can be aimed and requires good timing and stuff to catch the foe(s) in the blast. Ridley also uses an attack similar to this one in Metroid Other M.

Up-Smash: Arching claw swipe above him. Visually similar to Bowser's U-tilt. Takes a bit to wind up, but comes out very fast. KO power is relatively low until high percentages, so it would mainly be used for knocking foes into the air.
Forward-Smash: A massive lunging bite. Looks similar to Charizard's down-tilt to where he crouches, (initiating/charging animation) then lunges forward with his big chompers. Has a good bit of windup lag, but also has a long range and a lot of knockback as well
Down-Smash: He crouches and pulls his arms in, then slashes in front and behind himself simultaneously. Has a bit of windup lag, but has immense horizontal knockback.

Neutral A: Claw swipe. Similar to Bowser's; less knockback, more hitstun.
Dash attack: His dash is a fast glide, like with Zard and MK. The attack is a lunge. It's like what Meta Ridley does in Prime after he's been grounded. He touches his feet to the ground, then hurls himself forward. He stumbles a bit on the ground afterward (meaning it has lag-- lots of it, like Dedede's dash attack).
U-tilt: He crouches and flips his tail over his head. Sort of like Pikachu's up-tilt, but slower, with greater range, and a slash effect.
F-tilt: A swiping backhand slash with decent range and priority, but maybe like a half-second of windup lag.
D-tilt: A horizontal tail stab, similar to Marth's D-tilt.

N-Air: Twirls his tail around like he does in most of the 2D Metroid games. Probably a multihit attack with very little knockback.
U-Air: He swipes above him. Similar to Bowser's U-air, but with slightly less windup lag and less knockback. The trajectory sends the opponent flying horizonti-diagonally away from the direction Ridley is facing.
F-Air: He rears back and does a massive swipe. (like Meta Ridley's attack in SSE that hits the ship, but slower.) Has a Meteor Smash (Spike) effect. As of Smash Bros 3U's release, it would look similar to Charizard's new F-air, but be much slower and stronger.
B-Air: Ridley turns and swipes the air behind him with a claw, as if to say 'GTFOff my back!!' Comes out fairly quick and has good damage, but relatively low knockback.
D-Air: A downward tail stab, almost identical to Link's D-air; can hit multiple times just like Link's. Alternatively, maybe this could be the Down-special, and the new D-air would be something involving stomping or slashing below him with his feet, something he does in both Brawl and Prime 1.
Glide Attack: Well, of course he can fly. The glide attack could be a couple things... a lunging chomp or smacking below him with his wing (like Meta Ridley in SSE) were the best ones IMO. (No longer applicable as of Smash 3U of course)

Grab: Looks pretty much just like MK's. Flying forward and grabbing with an outstretched claw.
Grab Attack: Smacks victim repeatedly with his free claw.

U-Throw: Hurls the victim skyward. Unlike the other characters who have a throw like this, he doesn't bother looking up at the opponent he's just thrown.
F-Throw: Smashes the victim into the ground, much like he did to Samus against the wall in his intro cinema in the SSE/Other M. Looks sort of like DK's D-throw, but quicker.
B-Throw: Deals the victim a nasty bite, then uses his jaws to hurl the victim behind him with a snarl.
D-Throw: Take a hefty bite out of the victim, sending them flying diagonally up and forward (more up than forward).

U-Taunt: Pulls his claws in close to his body and screeches. (Like part of his idle animation in the SSE boss fight, or at the beginning of the Other M fight)
F-Taunt: Pulls out the canister with the baby Metroid he snatched in Super Metroid and peers at it, then puts it away.
D-Taunt: Crouches and opens his mouth, a red glow coming from his mouth as if he's about to breathe fire.

Overall Stats
Run Speed : *6/10
Jump Height : *7/10 (four jumps) His jumping ability is sort of... like Dedede's, I suppose. Better jump height than Dedede, but minus the fifth jump
Overall Recovery : *8/10
Aerial Mobility : *8/10
Weight : *6/10

Size : *10/10
Power : *5/10
Killing moves: D-air, F-Smash, F-air (spike).... etc
Attack Speed : *5/10
Reach : *6/10 (Claws have relatively short reach, tail has quite long reach, Fsmash bite attack has pretty large reach.)
Dodge speed : *5/10
Grabs and Throws : *6/10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entrance Animation: Cheshire eyeballs out of the darkness like in Super Metroid. /OR/ He swoops in from the foreground and lands.
Standing Animation - He sits in his classic crouching position, leaning forward slightly with his wings folded. His tail constantly swishes around.
Waiting Animation - He'll look up slightly, (his head is normally tilted down) then look the other way and snarl.
- flexes his arms by crossing them in front of him, then quickly pulling them out around him.

Victory Animation:
1: He roars from a low stance, glaring out of the screen.
2: Flies in from above and lands with a thud, snarling.
3: Holds the Metroid canister and glares out at the screen with a hint of smug satisfaction.
Entrance Animation: Cheshire eyeballs out of the darkness like in Super Metroid. /OR/ He swoops in from the foreground and lands.

I'm editing in a few video links as reference for some of these. Will edit again with notification when I'm done.

Meh I think that's all I care to fix.

Edited by BANRYU

Erm, this thread was revived after ten months. Can it please be locked? I feel I can ask considering I was the one who started it.

Edited by Anacybele

• 3 weeks later...

Sumia

Standard B: Rexcalibur (makes a tornado like links boomerang, but stronger pull and doesnt return)

Side B: luna (sumia dashes forward with her lance much like ike's quick draw, very strong with good knock back, but after the attack she trips and needs 3 seconds to recover, leaving her vurnerable)

Up B: pegasus glide ( sumia will jump on her pegasus and flies like pit, but faster but shorter)

Down B: bolganone (flames will burst from the ground in front of her, and trap enemies while doing continues damage

Final Smash: Thoron (Sumia will get on her dark pegasus and fly to the top of the stage, hovering left and right, while the player can press A to drop thunderbolts, they are thin, but getting hit is a OHKO, and it goes through platforms, this will go on for 30 seconds.

Taunts:

Normal: sumia will hold up her lance and yell "for ylisse!"

Down: she will stab the bottom of her lance on the ground, leans on it and sighs

Left, right: sumia trips and will do 2 damage to others.

Victory:

1: she runs, but then trips over a rock

2: she will hold up a pie and eat a piece

3: she blushes lightly while Cynthia throws Sakura petals in the air.

She is a little shorter then marth, with low weight, high jumps and is pretty fast, but has the highest chance of tripping in the game (expectedly)

THREAD RESURRECTION!

Does anyone read the SF code of conduct?

Edited by Knight

Technically, it was necro'd before Butterflyprince posted, but yeah, why was this never locked? I even requested it.